Chapter 7: meeting Izumi
1.8k 9 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7: meeting Izumi

 

Rito was satisfied with this amount for the time being.

 

Also he strongly felt that the yin seal technique that he has is perfect for him over the 8 gates.

 

In the letter there are some clues related to other families that came into hiding from Senju clan.

 

Based on his memory some of them also died along with his father.

 

Since he has enough money he wanted to do some things starting with going to buy some medicinal herbs from Nara family store.

 

He is going to make his own medicinal bath.

 

The medicinal baths or medications for physical improvement of these people are not up to the mark.

 

Also their throwing techniques and other things were also not up to refined levels back on earth.

 

Even though they are constantly in the state of war they did develop some complicated fighting technique but in the basic level they are too much dependent on chakra.

 

Also they directly jump to the advanced techniques leaving the basics.

 

The reason why Uchiha’s throwing technique is famous because they practice a unique way of throwing taking a small part of general throwing technique.

 

Even that was dependent on Sharingan mostly.

 

The knife techniques of those samurai families are good with strong force but they lack application.

 

As for ninjutsu most of it was actually developed over the last hundred years.

 

Before that the fight is only using brute force.

 

Just like that there are hundreds of flaws all over the place.

 

The refined medicine is costly but the medicinal ingredients costs very low in comparison.

 

Rito went to collect the money that he required.

 

He already knows where the store is and even the cost of the herbs and materials.

 

He took a bag and his purse carrying the money.

 

He is not strong enough to get the medicinal materials from forest directly.

 

So for now he has to buy.

 

As for simulation he has to make some initial preparations before making some decisions.

 

He doesn’t want to waste money if things are not achievable.

 

After locking the door he found a girl that just came out with a gloomy face from the house next door.

 

She is Izumi.

 

Rito knows that Izumi also lost her father in the nine tails incident just like his father.

 

Other than that from his old assassin memories he knows that she was cheated off with an illusion from that moronic person Itachi.

 

She is a good girl with strong emotional values and she is a beauty.

 

Rito don’t want her to fell into the hands of Itachi.

 

Itachi said that the Uchiha clan is corrupted from the core and he would clean them.

 

But he accepted Izumi only because he found that she opened Sharingan that he did not at that time.

 

Well after meeting so many times some illusionary love bloomed this led to illusionary life and finally the death of Izumi.

 

Rito wanted to change this if possible.

 

As long as two conditions are met Izumi can be saved.

 

First is that other people did not find that she has opened the Sharingan.

 

Second is that her mother would not take Izumi back to the clan.

 

If these two conditions are met then there is more than 80 percent chance that Izumi would not die.

 

He thought all of this in a matter of seconds and started to walk towards her.

 

Any way he is going in the same direction.

 

Based on age Rito is few months younger than Izumi.

 

She looked gloomy but Rito did not look sad or gloomy.

 

But he immediately moved towards acting.

 

He has a sad face and came close to Izumi.

 

She felt the presence of Rito and turned around.

 

She only saw a boy younger than her walking with a carry bag with a sad face.

 

She knows Rito as they are neighbours.

 

Just like her Rito was born to Uchiha woman and an ordinary person.

 

But unlike her Rito lost both of his parents and he is an orphan right now.

 

Immediately she felt pity.

 

There is no one to take care of Rito and she at least has her mother for her.

 

Suddenly her thoughts changed from sadness to pity and then pity to strength.

 

That is right Rito was younger than her and he did not have anyone but he is still strong enough to do things on his own, but what about her.

 

She has her mother to rely on.

 

Children are usually like that with quick change or hearts.

 

Don’t thing about over matured babies like Kakashi.

 

“Rito....”

 

She called out for Rito that just walked past her.

 

Rito stopped and looked at her.

 

His charm was improved after repairing his spirit so he looks cuter than most kids.

 

But there is still a little difference from the cutest.

 

“Izumi Onee chan...”

 

Rito did not say anything as his words were broken by Izumi as she asked him where he is going.

 

Rito simply said that he is going to buy some things for home like food and other groceries.

 

Izumi wanted to tag along.

 

Originally she is going to the ground for some fresh air and to reduce her sadness about the death of her father.

 

Now she saw another person even more pitiful than her she wanted to comfort him being older sister and also find comfort in that.

 

Rito don’t mind.

 

He checked in his house and found that some food materials are not there so he wanted to buy them along.

 

So he let her tag along.

 

It is not like he is going to buy things secretly.

 

On the way Izumi spoke and Rito answered.

 

He changed topics from one to another leading Izumi towards the topic about her father’s and his father’s deaths.

 

After that he cried hugging her and let her cry reliving her of some of her sadness.

 

While talking to her he specifically asked her if she opened the Sharingan when they reached a secluded place on the way when returning.......

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 20 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

50