Chapter 8: big gains 6800 simulation points
1.7k 4 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8: big gains 6800 simulation points

 

While talking to her he specifically asked her if she opened the Sharingan when they reached a secluded place on the way when returning.

 

Izumi did not know as she opened the Sharingan by accident.

 

After finding that she doesn’t know Rito wanted to give her a small warning.

 

So when they are returning he called her to his home to talk about something important.

 

He told her not to reveal anyone if she opens a Sharingan or at least tell him first as it was very important.

 

If she opens a Sharingan, he told her that he would tell her a secret that his father told him related to Uchiha clan.

 

Rito said to her with serious face.

 

She also heard some things in the nine tails incident where Uchiha clan were blocked from participating for some bogus reasons.

 

If they participated her father would not have died.

 

So she decisively promised Rito that she would not share the information to anyone even to her mother.

 

After saying some important things he sent Izumi back to her house.

 

He was sure that nothing would happen and Izumi would not reveal his information.

 

But still he has to make sure of that through simulation.

 

He has brought the medicinal herbs required and with the simulation coupled with them would give him better results.

 

In the simulation if his starting point is higher wouldn’t it lead to bigger profits?

 

This is his strategy.

 

Now he still has 400 Ryo from his pocket money and 50 thousand cash at home.

 

The change of 5000 Ryo were spent to by all the herbs and things that he wanted.

 

He directly recharged 400 Ryo to the simulation panel and set up his goals.

 

Goal 1: improve his physique as much as he can in the next 5 years.

 

Goal 2: find a way to improve his blood line purity.

 

Goal 3: learn the 3 body technique completely to clear the academy.

 

“Host the goals are set do you want to start the simulation”

 

Rito nodded his head and immediately the simulation started.

 

“Age 5 years old,

 

Host has made preparations in advance and was able to successfully refine the body strengthening medicine that is unavailable in this world.

 

Host continue to improve his body strength to the maximum possible limit of ordinary human.

 

Host is in deep thought related to the improvement of his bloodline purity.

 

Host visited his parent’s grave to pay respects while thinking of his problems.

 

Unexpectedly there is an option of extraction available on your father’s grave.

 

Blood line can be extracted from the corpses.

 

Host found a way to improve bloodline.

 

The year passed quickly and there is no problem.”

 

“Age 6 years old,

 

Host has successfully joined the academy.

 

The theory part was covered during the 6 months.

 

Host has successfully improved the body to the peak level of A-grade or ordinary human.

 

After 6 months the teaching process of refining chakra was started.

 

Your talent to refine chakra is excellent and took you 3 days to refine chakra for the first time.

 

But you hid about this matter and only showed results at the end of the month.

 

……….”

 

“Age 7 years old,

 

Because of the excellent talent in chakra and physique you were placed A-grade class.

 

Host has successfully improved chakra to Genin level F- grade

 

Excellent academics attracted the attention of Hokage.

 

Excellent academics attracted the attention of Uchiha clan.

 

You started to write diary to distract Hokage.

 

……..”

 

“Age 8 years old,

 

Host Learn the process of three body techniques and throwing techniques.

 

Chakra control is improved and the progress of learning of 3 body technique has increased.

 

You were very attentive when listening to the will of fire speech of Hokage attracting his attention.

 

You found that the diary written by you was taken and put back.

 

Uchiha clan elder came to speak with you....

 

……………”

 

“Age 9 years old,

 

Improvement is physique has reached C grade of Genin level

 

Improvement of chakra refining has reached B grade of Genin level

 

Basic level of 3 body technique to become a qualified Genin is complete.

 

Taijutsu and throwing techniques has reached intermediate level.

 

Hokage called you to talk about your performance in the academy.

 

Uchiha clan elder came to you to ask you to return back to the Uchiha clan.

 

……….”

 

“Age 10 years old,

 

Improvement is physique has reached A-grade of Genin level

 

Improvement of chakra refining has reached A-grade of Genin level

 

Intermediate level of 3 body technique is reached.

 

Taijutsu and throwing techniques has reached peak level.

 

………”

 

“Simulation ends”

 

“Calculating the progress of completion of the set goals….

 

Successfully obtained the A- grade Genin level physique: 1000 simulation points

 

Successfully joined the academy and enterer A-grade class: 500 simulation points

 

Successfully refined chakra: 100 simulation points

 

Successfully obtained the A- grade Genin level chakra refinement: 1000 simulation points

 

Successfully reached Intermediate level of 3 body technique: 400 simulation points

 

Successfully reached the peak level in Taijutsu: 600 simulation points

 

Successfully reached the peak level in throwing techniques: 600 simulation points

 

Successfully attracted the attention of the Hokage: 300 simulation points

 

Successfully attracted the attention of Uchiha clan: 300 simulation points

 

...............

 

Total accumulated simulation points: 6300 simulation points.”

 

“Ding

 

You can buy the following things from the simulation using the simulation points.

 

Option 1: chakra that you accumulated over the span of simulation (3000 simulation points)

 

Option 2: physique improvement over the span of simulation (4200 simulation points)

 

Option 3: techniques learnt over the span of simulation (2300 simulation points)

 

Option 4: memories obtained over the span of simulation (350 simulation points)

 

...........”

 

Rito looked at the numbers with his eyes wide open as he cannot afford to buy all the things with the simulation points he has.

 

First of all he doesn’t want to refine chakra for the time being.

 

With his talent right now he will be able to have rapid improvement and become a Genin quickly.

 

He doesn’t want that to happen because the cost of simulation would rise........

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 20 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

49