Chapter 9: blood lines extraction
1.6k 2 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 9: blood lines extraction

 

He doesn’t want that to happen because the cost of simulation would rise.

 

So he wants to complete some goals before reaching Genin level so that he would not increase the cost of simulation.

 

Also for the physique and memories he would buy till he reaches the top grade of ordinary human without the usage of chakra.

 

He knows that the extraction of blood lines require simulation points.

 

So he cannot just spend them on everything.

 

He directly opened the options to form sub options and bought all the things he needed by spending 1300 simulation points.

 

There is still 5000 simulation points left for him to use.

 

He did not wait there to get dark instead moved straight to the grave yard or the memorial area of the village.

 

Here there are many people that were buried.

 

Before leaving he recharged another 2300 Ryo to the simulation system.

 

He was sure that the cost of extraction of blood line is not that easy.

 

Based on the memories he just bought,

 

The extraction of blood line cost 1000 simulation points for every 1 percent of blood line extraction up to 10 percent of blood line value.

 

After that the cost becomes 2000 simulation points for every 1 percent of blood line extraction up to 20 percent of blood line value.

 

Similarly for the next 10 percent it will be 3000 simulation points......

 

This value is only for the superior blood lines of Uchiha, Senju and Hyuga.

 

For the lower class bloodlines like Yamanaka, Nara, and Aburame.... would costs less.

 

As for the high level bloodlines of Otsutsuki would cost 10 thousand simulation points for 1 percent....

 

Currently the blood concentration that is showed in the status panel is perfect concentration.

 

Also every extracted blood concentration is also a perfect concentration.

 

While going to the graveyard he continued to simulate over and over changing a few things trying to improve the simulation points.

 

Some things like increasing the contact with Hokage,

 

Defeating Itachi in a Taijutsu fight,

 

Making contact with Shisui,

 

Making contact with Naruto........

 

Changes like these are made by Rito to earn more simulation points.

 

By the time he arrived at the grave yard his simulations points has reached a round 50 thousand simulation points.

 

When he arrived at the grave yard and passing through the area he got notifications every time he passed by a new grave.

 

Old graves did not show any changes or notifications of extractions.

 

He enquired the system and found the reason.

 

Only if the corpse was preserved can the blood line extraction is possible.

 

After a month of death of a person the bloodline would be gone along with the decomposition of the body.

 

He directly went to his parent’s grave first and prayed.

 

Even thought he did not have much contact with them memory wise.

 

He still has memories of his father being close and caring.

 

 He gave a meticulous care to Rito even after his death his planning were useful to him.

 

In the previous life being an assassin all his life he started as an orphan.

 

So he did not have any parental love.

 

But this is different.

 

This life he has a father and he cared for him.

 

After praying he checked the extraction option appeared on the grave.

 

It has been 5 days since his father died.

 

The bloodline that can be extracted is around 2.3 percent.

 

For that he spent 2300 simulation points and directly extracted the blood line.

 

As for his mother, she died long ago but he knows that she really loved him from all the dresses that she picked for him before her death.

 

After that he moved around the area with a sad face like feeling in that mood of roaming around the place finding peace.

 

His current target is only three clans which are Uchiha, Senju and Hyuga.

 

If there is anything that is related to Otsutsuki even if it was 0.001 percent he would not leave that and take in.

 

He spent over 3 hours in the graveyard till it was getting dark.

 

When the simulation points are not enough he would do simulation again trying some new angles to gain more.

 

He wanted to get the Uzumaki blood line but there is almost none.

 

By the time he left the graveyard he only covered half of the place that day.

 

The gains are also good

 

Uchiha bloodline: 15 percent

 

Senju bloodline: 30 percent

 

Hyuga bloodline: 23 percent

 

Otsutsuki bloodline: 1.15 percent

 

Uzumaki bloodline: 3.2 percent

 

But for that he spent some good amount of simulation points which has reached over 100 thousand simulation points.

 

All the money he recharged is already gone and there is no more improvement.

 

Also he found another problem.

 

The amount of simulation points that he can gain through the repeated things are not giving simulation points.

 

That is refining chakra is not giving him simulation points along with him improving his body potential is also not giving him any simulation points.

 

Well he has achieved what he wanted for the day and returned home.

 

He was hungry and wants to eat some food.

 

He did not eat anything all day long.

 

He cooked some food after returning home.

 

Even though he is a kid his cooking skills are top of the class from his memories.

 

In the previous life he cooking skill is on par with a 7 star hotel chef and his cooking is world class.

 

Today he has done too much so he boiled hot water and put in some medicinal liquid that he mixed while cooking.

 

He has done this many times so he was very familiar with the process.

 

Based on the memories from the system he was confident that this was successful.

 

For the day he slept peacefully.

 

He is not that talented so his father did not let him join school early.

 

But he did not like that and want to join the same class of Itachi and Izumi......

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 20 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
53