Chapter 65: second round of Chunin exam complete
480 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 65: second round of Chunin exam complete

 

Then the battles continued as Karin ran towards Rito and stood by his side even disregarding her Jonin instructor.

 

Well no one care about that as Rito was close to everyone and they can only envy him for his charm and attraction.

 

Then it is the battle between Sasuke and Yoroi Akadō.

 

The battle is same no changes.

 

The next battle is Zaku Abumi and Shino Aburame again there is no change or Rito acted in any way.

 

…………….

 

The battle between Sakura Haruno and Ino Yamanaka, Rito cannot interfere with them as he cannot support either of them.

 

But he did shout one thing that is he likes long hair so no to cut off the hair.

 

Finally after some fist fight with each other they knocked out each other.

 

This marked the end of their fight.

 

They did not cut off their hair and Rito send two of his shadow clones to bring them up here.

 

Their fight has resulted in a draw.

 

……………

 

Next is the fight between Tenten and Temari.

 

Temari used her big metal fan to push away all of Tenten’s weapons.

 

Before anything serious happened guy came to stop and save Temari.

 

Rito did trained Tenten before but he cannot change her by much.

 

He has to wait till she gets into rapid growth phase and help her master some things.

 

Till then she has to wait.

 

Well Rito has designed his plan for her.

 

But for now she has to bear it.

 

Also Rito has to find a way to clear off some head weight of Temari.

 

…………….

 

Next is the fight between Shikamaru and kin.

 

Rito did not stop anything instead his shadow clone has mixed in the medical staff and is waiting to take kin away from here.

 

She will be taken from here so that she would not die.

 

…………….

 

Naruto and Kiba’s fight started and he won the fight with his speak fart.

 

Well even though Naruto was trained by Rito he is still a moron by nature.

 

The spirit of Kushina doesn’t know where to hide looking at her son.

 

………..

 

Next battle is between Hinata and Neji.

 

Rito did not interfere and waited till the end of the battle.

 

Looking at the ruthless battle the spirits of Kushina, Mikoto, Mito and Pakura were unable to hold back.

 

Rito simply gave them what happened that caused the current situation.

 

Mito fell into deep thought thinking that her husband and brother in law really made the world into a terrible mess instead of stopping wars once and for all with their power.

 

She sighed and thought of Rito’s words more and more.

 

Sarutobi that she let as the third Hokage is the source of most of the disasters along with that ambitious idiot Danzo.

 

While she is thinking Rito came down to stop the medical staff from taking Hinata from here and treated her with his excellent medical skills.

 

 Hinata has already woken up and her complexion changed from pale to rosy.

 

Neji was condemned by the words of Naruto and Kurenai.

 

Rito came over and kicked Naruto back upstairs.

 

Then Rito stopped Kurenai and spoke to Neji.

 

“Neji, Kurenai is impulsive for blaming you.

 

Being ruthless is the correct way of the ninja.

 

Here you are displaying your power against your opponent.

 

So everything you did is correct.

 

But there are two problems here that have to point out.

 

First is that you are showing your anger towards the wrong people.

 

Second is that you clan has rotten too much and it needed to be corrected.

 

Don’t worry, I will correct your clan soon…”

 

Rito’s statement shocked the people present.

 

Everyone knows about the Hyuga clan.

 

Third Hokage has a complicated expression as if there is something wrong with Rito.

 

He felt that Rito has changed in a way and the seed of doubt appeared in his mind.

 

Asuma on the other hand want to approach Kurenai but his thunder is gone again because of the presence of Rito.

 

But they cannot deal with Rito right now so they backed down.

 

Third Hokage thought that Rito became close to the kids that are participating in the current Chunin exam.

 

Because of the heavy hand of Neji on Hinata has irritated Rito that has a fragile heart.

 

Asuma thought the same thing and never put the thought that Rito and Kurenai are very close to each other.

 

Well if he saw the kissing scene between them and the dishonest hands of Rito then Asuma might have a heart attack.

 

………..

 

Next is the battle between rock lee and Gaara.

 

Before this battle started Rito created some disturbance making third Hokage leave here to deal with that.

 

The disturbance is nothing more than Rito’s clone acting as Danzo causing some turmoil.

 

With him gone Rito can move on to the next phase.

 

The fight went on as usual along the plot.

 

At the very end guy appeared to stop Gaara from doing more damage to rock lee.

 

Other people don’t know but Rito used his sage technique to suppress the Shikaku inside Gaara.

 

This suppression stopped Gaara from losing control.

 

Rito did prepared a speech here but he did not speak any.

 

If he spoke about that then it would spoil the future surprise that Orochimaru planed for third Hokage.

 

So he calmed down and let the battle move on.

 

The next match is easy between Dosu Kinuta and Chōji Akimichi.

 

With that the battles ended and the time of month was given for the final round.

 

This time is important for most of Rito’s plans.

 

He has already arranged many things and now he has to check the things to make sure that everything would happen in a planned way.

 

All of his clones were also working properly.

 

This is the time when Naruto is going to meet with Jiraiya.

 

Rito first needed to take care of kin that he captured and put her in the right spot to……..

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 100 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5-10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

16