Chapter 66: careful execution of plan
546 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

author words: I am getting bad reviews, if it is like this then there is no point in writing.

hope to get some good reviews from the readers that liked my novels to motivate me.

Chapter 66: careful execution of plan

 

This is the time when Naruto is going to meet with Jiraiya.

 

Rito first needed to take care of kin that he captured and put her in the right spot to witness the situation of her companions.

 

This way she will follow Rito without much problem.

 

Till then he has to care for her.

 

After he took care of her, he left a wood clone to take care of her.

 

Then he left to entertain Naruto first.

 

Since Kakashi is taking care of Sasuke, Naruto would definitely run to Rito for help.

 

As he expected right after coming out of his house he saw Naruto running towards him with his annoying voice.

 

Kakashi actually let the Jonin that took care of Konohamaru to help Naruto.

 

But Naruto don’t like him much because of his repulsive gaze.

 

Well after Naruto appeared Rito took him to meet with Jiraiya to let him learn in advance.

 

Things moved on along the plot.

 

Rito did not reveal anything to Naruto or scold Jiraiya right now.

 

Patience is a virtue and Rito waits for the right time to play the cards.

 

After Jiraiya was arrange with Naruto, Rito left to observe the other changes in the village and play with his woman.

 

His time is actually free……..

 

Soon it was time for the finals of the Chunin exam.

 

Rito has already marked the people and their plans.

 

Kabuto helped Rito with the inside information of the plan.

 

Sasuke was training hard to control the curse mark.

 

With that things are moving fast.

 

The battle between Naruto and Neji went normally with Naruto winning.

 

Shikamaru won against Temari.

 

Rito was present in place to look at the changes that is happening one by one.

 

Third fight is between Sasuke and Gaara.

 

Right then Rito disguised kin and brought her here to take a look at her companions that came here with her by Rito’s wooden clone.

 

Then at the same time his other wooden clones are present in the area to take care of the situation just in case.

 

Soon the fight started and the one tail lost control.

 

With that the main fight started.

 

Everything directly fell into chaos with the attack of the sand village people.

 

Rito did not bother with them all and his main target is the fight between the third Hokage and Orochimaru.

 

As for the incident with one tail, Naruto will take care of that.

 

Also his wooden clone is right by the side controlling the situation suppress the effect of the one tail.

 

Rito stood near the roof where the barrier is formed separating the fight between third Hokage and Orochimaru.

 

Rito waited till the impure world reincarnation technique started with first and second Hokage fight the third Hokage.

 

While they are fighting Rito took the right time to break the barrier by destroying the very roof where the battle is going on.

 

Then Rito appeared disrupting the fight and created a dust storm.

 

In that dust storm Rito hypnotized one of third Hokage’s clones to use the shinigami to attack Orochimaru that was already incapacitated by him.

 

The target is still his hands that lose their functions.

 

As for the impure world reincarnation it will stop when Orochimaru was hypnotized to relieve the technique.

 

Third Hokage was not spared as Rito suddenly attacked the spinal cord and some key places of third Hokage.

 

The damage cannot be cured by the doctors of the village and it requires the help of Tsunade.

 

At this situation the only way to save third Hokage is bringing Tsunade back.

 

Other than that she can be the only candidate to become the next Hokage.

 

Also the world itself would not let the things to go out of control as there are many people watching and directing the plot from changing.

 

All of this considered Rito did the damage to a certain degree.

 

This was all done in disguise while his wood clone acted with Naruto to help stop the one tail and Gaara.

 

One of his wood clones showed the dead people that came out of the impure world reincarnation to kin.

 

After she recognized them he took her away with the flying thunder god technique.

 

She understood the things and needed time to think about her situation.

 

When the impure world reincarnation was removed Rito checked and found the object of concentration for anchoring the souls of first and second Hokage in those bodies.

 

It is a piece of their flesh or cells.

 

Rito collected them too.

 

He is going to summon the two Hokages and condemn them.

 

Unlike in the plot they are not in the belly of the shinigami.

 

With the things arranged here the situation finally came into control.

 

The village is being managed by the temporary committee.

 

They are concentrating on Kakashi to become the next Hokage as they don’t know how to bring back Tsunade.

 

After back and forth discussion finally Jiraiya decided to go and speak with Tsunade.

 

Rito volunteered to follow them.

 

Third Hokage that was conscious has let Rito follow along with Jiraiya.

 

This is what Rito has been waiting for most of the time.

 

Jiraiya is an idiot that would listen to third Hokage in this matter.

 

So Rito needs to create this situation to get the things back on track.

 

With plan in place the three of them started their journey to meet with Tsunade.

 

On the way there Rito did not say much about anything and even helped Naruto practice Rasengan.

 

Well the plot did not let him succeed but still there is progress.

 

Finally they met with Tsunade that came out of a gambling store in a small town.

 

Jiraiya spoke to Tsunade about something and she refused completely.

 

Only then Rito interrupted Tsunade and asked said to her something that none of them expected.

 

“Miss Tsunade, I want to make a bet with you.

 

Do you want to accept it?”

 

She looked at Rito up and down.

 

Rito was handsome………………

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 100 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5-10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

21