Chapter 69: shock after shock
466 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 69: shock after shock

 

It took a little time for him to recover his eye sight with strong vitality.

 

Other than that he felt that he has this urge to awaken the Rinnegan for a moment.

 

Rito thought of many things and he calmed down.

 

He did not do anything to Kushina or started at her lustfully.

 

He took out some clothes and gave her to wear them.

 

Then she went straight to hug Naruto.

 

On the side bother Shizune and Tsunade were shocked again.

 

They both recognized Kushina and the shock is because of Kushina did not look like impure world reincarnation.

 

She was really revived in flesh and blood like a normal human.

 

How is that even possible…?

 

These are their thoughts and cannot get the answer even after racking their brains out.

 

Rito on the side was silent and said to Naruto that this was his mother.

 

The tears flowed out of Naruto’s eyes looking at his mother.

 

On the side Jiraiya woke up and looked at Kushina as if he just saw a ghost.

 

Then he came back to his senses and greeted Kushina.

 

But Kushina did not even bat an eye to Jiraiya.

 

Even her look contains full of disgust for Jiraiya.

 

She only left three sentences to Jiraiya.

 

“I thought of you as a father and teacher but you disappoint me too much.

 

Even Minato disappointed me.

 

To marry me because of the orders of the third Hokage….”

 

Then she took Naruto to Rito and said.

 

“Naruto, mother is going to marry Rito in the future and this Rito here is your father from now on.

 

As for your biological father, don’t even think about him.

 

He is a complete waste and he is the reason for my death and all of your suffering………”

 

Naruto directly accepted her words because of all the suffering he was very open to this kind of parental love.

 

Rito doesn’t mind having a step son.

 

Only those spineless brain dead people think that having a step son as a burden or disgrace.

 

These kinds of people would always be proud of their small dick thinking that they are on the top of the world.

 

In reality most of them are carrying sons that might not belongs to them.

 

Fate is a strange thing when one doesn’t want something to happen the very thing would happen to that person with a full blow.

 

It cannot be stopped or avoided.

 

Also what you want most might not come to you in your entire life no matter how many good things you did.

 

This is fate.

 

(As a living person I personally things that fate is a fickle minded lady that would play with people for fun…)

 

Jiraiya wanted to apologize but he did not get a chance to apologize.

 

On the contrary he feared Rito this time because Rito has the chance to really revive the dead permanently.

 

This discovery made him shrugged in horror.

 

After this matter is done Rito took the girls and Naruto back to the village.

 

He did not bother with Jiraiya.

 

Rito still maintained the low key manner of doing things.

 

He doesn’t want to startle the snake or live in endless fight from all the people.

 

Kushina has done some hair dying to change her hair color like the pair of mother and daughter from Uzumaki clan.

 

The only thing Kushina felt bad is that she cannot see Mikoto or other people any more.

 

Mito, Mikoto and Pakura were equally shocked when they saw Kushina coming back to life.

 

Previously they did not believe Rito’s words but now they have to believe because of the proof in front of them.

 

On the other hand Tsunade and Shizune have different thoughts.

 

Tsunade wanted her brother to live again while Shizune wanted her brother.

 

But Shizune was sure that Rito would not accept it as her brother is in love with Tsunade and Tsunade is also like that.

 

Looking at their expressions Rito asked the question directly about their thoughts.

 

Rito directly told them the restrictions of bringing the dead back to life.

 

First they need a medium and a specified number of souls to anchor the soul in the real world and the chakra equals to that of a super Kage level.

 

Other than that it also requires him to spend some of the pupil power that recovers slowly over time.

 

Understanding the difficulty Tsunade and Shizune went into contemplation.

 

Finding Nawaki’s hair might be possible for Tsunade but finding some hair of Dan is very hard and impossible in a way.

 

Their graves are already dug and none of that is left for them to collect.

 

Rito has already checked for that and he did not find anything.

 

So he was not sure that they can find anything.

 

But he doesn’t want to break them the bad news.

 

Let them get to that point on their own.

 

Then he can slowly console them.

 

Leaving things at that, Rito took them back to the village.

 

Jiraiya returns to the frog land where he found that the old sage woke up again and talks about strange shadow that is pulling the strings of fate changing the original future of their world.

 

Jiraiya immediately talks about Rito and his ability to reincarnate the dead.

 

Rito did not fear that Jiraiya would reveal this matter to everyone because Jiraiya is internally a good person.

 

It is just that there are few nuts missing in his mind.

 

He can be a good tool man but it is just nothing more than that.

 

When Tsunade returns back to the village it was already in turmoil and all the heads of the clans took the lead to control the village forming a temporary council.

 

Third Hokage lost his standing after all of his crimes were revealed.

 

At that time Tsunade returns and they directly elects her as the Hokage.

 

Daimyo of the land of the fire also accept it quickly as other ninja villages are…….

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 105 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5-10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

18