Chapter 70: spirit world is connected to other worlds
431 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 70: spirit world is connected to other worlds

 

At that time Tsunade returns and they directly elects her as the Hokage.

 

Daimyo of the land of the fire also accept it quickly as other ninja villages are praying into this matter closely.

 

If he did not stabilize this matter quickly then there will be another ninja war breaking out again.

 

Without the protection of the hidden leaf village they would collapse quickly within the matter of days.

 

Tsunade became the new Hokage.

 

Jiraiya returned back to the village and came to meet with Kushina that is staying Rito.

 

He asked her for forgiveness and wanted to train Naruto.

 

Even though there are changes in the future the great immortal sage still wanted Jiraiya to find the child of destiny and train him.

 

Jiraiya thought that the child of destiny is Naruto.

 

Kushina did not take the decision directly and asked Rito to make the decision for her.

 

Rito thought for a while and decided to let Jiraiya train Naruto.

 

The reason is simple.

 

Naruto should learn along with the plot just like Sasuke learns from Orochimaru.

 

Only this way the balance should be build.

 

Rito went to meet with Tsunade and asked her if she could train Sakura as a disciple.

 

Tsunade tested Sakura and decided to teach her because of Sakura’s conviction.

 

Kushina was also learning some techniques from Rito.

 

Third Hokage was imprisoned and all the properties that were taken by Sarutobi clan and Shimura were confiscated by the village.

 

Rito gathered the girls to teach them Neji was also pulled into the right track.

 

But Rito did not bother to show his face to the Hyuga clan right now.

 

Both Hinata and Hanabi should grow bigger before he makes his move.

 

Rito found Tenten and told her about some special armed techniques using weapons that can improve her combat effectiveness.

 

In the mean time Rito went to Tsunade to ask if he can sign a contract with the immortal place of Damp Bone Forest.

 

Tsunade understands that Rito wanted to learn sage arts.

 

Well even though Rito has sage body he did not know how to practice sage techniques.

 

He felt the natural energy but he wanted the first hand experience.

 

Also he has some thoughts on spirit world that can lead to other worlds and places.

 

So Rito wanted to go there to take a look.

 

With Tsunade's help Rito was able to meet with Katsuya the immortal slug in the damp bone forest.

 

Rito spoke to her and started to practice sage arts.

 

Well Tsunade left almost immediately as no lady want to stay in slimy and sticky place like this.

 

Most probably this is the reason why Tsunade never practiced sage arts.

 

Rito did not take long to learn sage arts with his perfect sage body.

 

With the addition of natural energy Rito’s chakra storage almost doubled.

 

Also he felt the sensation to open the Rinnegan.

 

Rito tried his hardest to perceive that in the damp bone forest and finally succeeded.

 

When he succeeded the system gave him the achievement award of 1 million simulation points.

 

Even though he cannot simulate using the money Rito was able to gain simulation points from the choice and achievement systems.

 

Currently he is accumulating these chaos points in order to find the chance to combine Rinnegan and Tenseigan in the future.

 

With his main task done here Rito asked Katsuya about any other worlds that are connected to this spirit world.

 

To his surprise there really are other worlds connected to this spirit world.

 

It is not just the ninja world that is connected to this spirit world.

 

Rito has decided to explore these things when he has time later.

 

Right now he came back to the ninja world again.

 

Then he went to meet with Tsunade.

 

It has been a month since he entered the spirit world.

 

The real world did not have many changes.

 

Girls are learning the things normally.

 

Naruto was still there spending time with his mother Kushina.

 

Jiraiya still there understands the wrongs that are done by third Hokage.

 

Right at that moment Orochimaru came to lure Sasuke away with him.

 

Before he went to Tsunade to cure his hands but it was unsuccessfully.

 

So now he was looking at the Uzumaki land where there is a mask related to shinigami.

 

Rito used the blood that he got from Orochimaru to remove the cursed seal on Anko, kin and Tayuya.

 

After seeing Rito’s power Tayuya did not bother to turn towards Orochimaru.

 

Any way Rito wanted her as a wife rather than taking over her body.

 

This option is much better than the option that Orochimaru provided.

 

With the sage technique Rito came home and then called the soul of Izumi’s mother.

 

Rito wanted to know if she wanted to be revived or not.

 

Rito used the Sage techniques and Rinnegan to connect soul link with Izumi to let her speak with her mother.

 

Unfortunately her mother don’t want to be revived instead she was happy in the pure land to spend time with Izumi’s father.

 

With that Izumi cried and showed Rito as her husband to her mother.

 

After they chatted for a while Rito sent her soul back.

 

Then Rito looked for Pakura and asked if she wanted to be revived.

 

After looking at Rito’s power she directly accepted her revival and decided to become Rito’s woman.

 

Fourth Kazekage Rasa was still in Rito’s hands right now and Pakura can get her revenge.

 

Rito revived Pakura right at that time just like he did with Kushina.

 

Tsunade and Shizune on the other hand are trying to find the traces of their loved ones to get them revived.

 

Unfortunately their traces were long destroyed or used by Danzo, third Hokage and Orochimaru.

 

Rito took Pakura to the land of the wind directly the hidden sand village.

 

There is Fourth Kazekage Rasa on his hand that was held captive.

 

Rito did not meet other people instead he went straight to……...

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 105 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5-10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
15