Chapter 71: Pakura was named as fifth Kazekage
504 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 71: Pakura was named as fifth Kazekage

 

There is Fourth Kazekage Rasa on his hand that was held captive.

 

Rito did not meet other people instead he went straight to Gaara, Temari and Kankuro.

 

They were startled but Rito stopped them from doing anything stupid.

 

Even the one tail did not try to make a move because of the strong presence of Rito.

 

Rito dropped Fourth Kazekage Rasa on the ground like a pile of garbage and told them what kind of man he is.

 

Because of his actions towards their mother Gaara started to hate Rasa.

 

“Gaara I really respect your mother you know.

 

She truly loved you….

 

But I really hate the bastards like your father…”

 

Then Rito pointed at Pakura and said

 

“This person is Pakura.

 

She is a powerful warrior of your village.

 

She was plotted against by the people of your village for killing just like how they plotted against you before.

 

She was saved by me…”

 

Rito did not reveal about resurrecting Pakura.

 

“What I wanted is for you to quickly become the Kage of your village and then cooperate with me.

 

I want to take over the entire ninja world and unify it.

 

There are other threats that you might not even think off in the future.

 

As for your father, his life is in the hands of Pakura.

 

You can ask her if she wanted to let him live or die.

 

……….”

 

Gaara don’t know what to say.

 

Temari and Kankuro are also in the similar situation.

 

Gaara after knowing that his father is not a good person felt disgusted.

 

When he understood about his mother he is even sadder about that.

 

But for some reason one tails inside him did not show any reaction.

 

Instead it is covering on the side and did not even want to leak its aura.

 

Gaara is not stupid and can understand that this was because of Rito standing in front of him.

 

Temari actually fell for Rito for his manly actions and strong force to even defeat her father…

 

Kankuro on the other hand is thinking rationally.

 

Their country recently lost many people and now they want strong support and powerful people.

 

His father is strong and having him back would be great.

 

But when he looked at his father he changed his thoughts.

 

This is because his father is not in a condition to do anything and looked extremely fearful of Rito in front of them.

 

At that moment Rito’s close lurking in the sand village brought over the elders of the sand village here using the flying thunder god technique.

 

They were shocked when they appeared here suddenly.

 

Also their backs has cold sweat coming out because of the fear of death that came when Rito’s clone touched their backs without their notice.

 

When they arrived here they calmed down looking at Gaara, Temari and Kankuro.

 

But when they saw Pakura their hair almost stood up because she should be dead but she is alive and well.

 

Then their finally looked at the Kazekage Rasa that looked like a beggar right now.

 

Chiyo immediately wanted to unleash the one tail inside Gaara to control the situation.

 

She really tried it by capturing Gaara and unlocked the seal.

 

This made both Temari and Kankuro were become vigilant and move towards Gaara wanting to save their brother.

 

But the funny thing is even after the seal was unlocked one tail did not show any movement at all.

 

Rito then said.

 

“It is no wonder that your children died in the battle field and your grandson left you to join a terrorist group.

 

This is your karma for doing so many bad deeds Chiyo.”

 

Chiyo glared at Rito.

 

“What are you angry?

 

Isn’t what I said is the truth.

 

You are the one that inserted the one tail into the womb of Gaara’s mother right.

 

Also you helped this Rasa do many of the dirty works and did not select a good candidate to become Kage.

 

You even supported the plan to kill Pakura right…..

 

Your deeds are the reason for the death of your son and his wife.

 

Also you will be the reason for the death of your grandson.

 

Do you think only you have feelings and other done have them.

 

From now Pakura is the fifth Kazekage and she will train Gaara to become the sixth Kazekage.

 

Also she will train Temari and Kankuro.

 

If anything happens to Pakura then I will directly level the hidden sand village to be buried under the sand forever.

 

The people are currently outside the hidden sand village deep in the desert.

 

Rito showed them the Susanoo shrouded 1000 hands Buddha.

 

Looking at the thing Chiyo and her brother understood the power that Rito possesses.

 

So they directly accepted Rito’s orders.

 

Well Chiyo questioned.

 

“Are we going to be the under the hidden leaf village…”

 

She knows that her old rival Tsunade became the Kage of the leaf village.

 

She was unwilling.

 

Rito looked at her and said.

 

I am going to unify the entire ninja world with my own hands and it has nothing to do with the hidden leaf village.

 

Also hidden leaf village is the same as your hidden sand village.

 

Pakura here is my woman; similarly Tsunade is also my woman.

 

They are like my queens helping me to take care of the territory.

 

Now go and announce then things.

 

I have already talked with Tsunade and she will support you people.

 

Your hidden sand village has its own benefits that are not discovered yet.

 

I will soon help you people discover the things and develop the hidden sand village.

 

As you’re your daimyo, you don’t have to worry; I will take care of him.

 

Rito went to kiss Pakura and then flicked on the cheek of Temari.

 

Then he left.

 

His clone went into hiding again guarding Pakura from the shadows.

 

Rito did not return to the hidden leaf village and went to the hidden mist village.

 

Terumi Mei…...

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 105 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5-10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

12