Chapter 72: Rin was resurrected
443 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 72: Rin was resurrected

 

Rito did not return to the hidden leaf village and went to the hidden mist village.

 

Terumi Mei becomes Mizukage soon.

 

But Rito wanted to interfere in this matter and speed up the process.

 

Karatachi Yagura will die anyway so Rito decided to kill him early.

 

Obito is only controlling him from shadows.

 

So he cannot know everything that happens to Karatachi Yagura.

 

Even if Rito kills him he cannot do anything.

 

Before going there Rito summoned the soul of Rin Nohara to speak to her about the things that her death caused.

 

Currently there are only two souls following Rito other than the new addition Rin.

 

Rin was confused and don’t know Rito.

 

She also doesn’t know Mikoto or Mito.

 

But she remembers that she is dead and looking at the things in front her,

 

She can tell that her soul was brought back from the pure land.

 

Rito slowly explained about the things that happened after her death.

 

Well he told her about Obito and all the atrocities that he did including killing Kushina and Minato.

 

This made her hate Obito.

 

If she likes it Rito would like to hook her up with Kakashi.

 

Well Kakashi is acting very sad recently.

 

After Sasuke left he is acting even more and working too hard to improve his chakra and techniques.

 

Rito wanted to him to relax a little and don’t overdo things.

 

After dealing with Rin, Rito went to the hidden mist village.

 

There he checked around to see where the white Zetsu are hiding and whether Obito is here or not.

 

After finding that the things are okay Rito sneaked up on Karatachi Yagura.

 

The three tails inside him did not make a move because of the strong suppression that came from Rito.

 

He did not even get to make a sound before dying directly with his heart pierced by a lightning spike from Rito.

 

After he is died Rito dropped an echo bomb exposing that, Karatachi Yagura was controlled by some masked man and died fighting.

 

Then Rito returned back to hidden leaf village and called Kakashi.

 

Currently Danzo and third Hokage are being interrogated to get more information of what they did in the leaf village’s interrogation department.

 

Well it is to get their consent on all the atrocities that they committed.

 

Kakashi had his revenge on Danzo and third Hokage well he is still soft hearted in this matter.

 

Rito came straight to the point and asked.

 

“Kakashi, do you love the girl named Rin from your team back then.

 

I want to know your honest feelings.

 

Based on your answer I might do something that can make you happy.

 

Also there will be some sad news too.

 

You can choose and tell me.

 

I don’t have much time, so tell me your decision quickly.”

 

Kakashi has seen Kushina in the house of Rito when he came to look for Naruto.

 

He was shocked and he talked to Kushina.

 

He found that she is going to be with Rito from now on and she no longer had any feelings for Minato.

 

Kakashi has complicated expression when looking at Rito.

 

He can expect that Rito would try to resurrect Rin if Kakashi accepted his feelings for her.

 

After thinking for a moment he sighed.

 

Things have already moved on and people are not what they appear to be.

 

At least Rito is not bad and did not do any bad things to him or people that trusted him unlike the third Hokage or Danzo.

 

Also Rito was selfish enough to bring benefits to his people instead of talking about some nonsensical peace like his teacher and first Hokage.

 

So he affirmed that he loved Rin.

 

The spirit of Rin is jumping around happily.

 

Rito is not a person that would things with his dick.

 

He knows who to choose and who to not.

 

Rito then took out a strand of hair from a storage scroll.

 

Then he started the process of resurrection.

 

At first everything was normal.

 

But soon Kakashi had his eyes widened as the strand of hair turned into a big cocoon and Rin appeared out of it completely naked.

 

Rito closed his eyes after the cocoon is formed as his eyes are not required at that time instead his chakra is required with constant supply for Rin to resurrect completely.

 

Rito has already given some blankets to Kakashi and told him to help cover Rin.

 

Kakashi did not believe any of that first but when he saw that he immediately believed it.

 

Also both Rin and Kakashi noticed that Rito closed his eyes and did not look at her naked body.

 

Kakashi covered Rin’s body with a blanket and looked at Rito appreciatively but he was more overwhelmed with Rin as he hugged her tightly.

 

Rito turned around and opened his eyes.

 

He coughed a little to get their attention and said.

 

“Cough….cough…Kakashi she was just resurrected so don’t do anything stupid.

 

Let her adapt to the current body.

 

Also she is 16 now so don’t take things too far.

 

Kisses are okay but don’t take the next step.

 

If I find that you did something to her and made her sad I will punish you.

 

Also Rin, even though I have resurrected you and you are much older than me, you are like a sister to me.

 

If you need anything come to my home and don’t shy away from asking anything.

 

Now eat something mild and rest.

 

I will talk to Tsunade to arrange your things….”

 

After saying these words, Rito left using the flying thunder god technique.

 

Rito’s actions were much appreciated by Mito and Mikoto that are watching the entire thing.

 

After Rito left Rin has tears rolling down from her eyes looking at Kakashi.

 

Even though he is handsome he looked much haggard and lifeless.

 

They kissed with love filled in their eyes and Kakashi took her into the home.

 

He prepared some food for her which is……...

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 110 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5-10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
12