Chapter 73: 3 days with Izumi in a beautiful place
448 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 73: 3 days with Izumi in a beautiful place

 

They kissed with love filled in their eyes and Kakashi took her into the home.

 

He prepared some food for her which is mild without any spices.

 

……….

 

Rito returned to his home and then took Izumi with him to a different place.

 

Rito is going to lose his first time to Izumi and then he can move on with other woman.

 

Izumi also knows that Rito has other woman but she knows that Rito never touched anyone.

 

She is his first woman.

 

Rito arranged a beautiful wedding dress for her and they had this marriage ceremony in a beautiful forest wooden log.

 

This was arranged by Rito and this place was guarded by his wooden clone.

 

No one can come here.

 

There is beautiful water fall nearby and the place has a peaceful harmonious appearance to it.

 

Even though there is no one here Rito called in the soul of her mother as witness and let her communicate with her mother.

 

There is also Mikoto and Mito present.

 

Izumi’s mother doesn’t want to be revived so Rito did not revive her.

 

After they got married just now Rito dispelled all the spirits while his wood clone guards the area around.

 

No one can disturb them while they are playing the sweating game.

 

Izumi was so beautiful that Rito cannot take his eyes off her.

 

Soon they got naked and Izumi lost her virginity.

 

Well she did not feel much pain as she practiced more being a ninja has made her body resistant to pain.

 

But Rito also helped her heal her injured hymen.

 

With that they continued till Izumi was exhausted.

 

It was not the virginity of one hole that was taken.

 

Rito has already prepared lube and other things to take the virginity of her ass hole too.

 

He fucked and healed her so that the pain faded quickly.

 

All that was left is pleasure to both of them.

 

They went on for a while, took a bath near the waterfall and then move on to eat some good food prepared by his clone when they went to take a bath.

 

But his clone never appeared in front of them.

 

Or his clone took a look at Izumi.

 

His clones are as sensible as him and they would not make the wrong move.

 

They spent three days and three nights here.

 

After that Rito took her back to the hidden leaf village.

 

She no longer has to put on the disguise.

 

It is the same for the mother and daughter from the Uzumaki clan that is Karin and Karen.

 

Both the pair of mother and daughter is very hot and they both developed a crush on Rito.

 

They don’t mind sharing Rito between the pair of mother and daughter.

 

Well Rito also doesn’t mind.

 

But they have to wait a little longer.

 

Rito took his time to look into the international news around the ninja world.

 

Pakura was announced as the fifth Kazekage.

 

Rito came here to congratulate her.

 

Rito sat on the Kazekage seat with her on his lap and told her that he killed the Kage of the mist village that caused her death.

 

At the same time rasa was being imprisoned in the hidden sand village because of his actions over the years.

 

Rito then told her that the new mist village Kage would be his woman so she doesn’t have to do anything to attack them right now.

 

Also he told her that he would bring in the higher ups of the hidden mist village that plotted against her.

 

So that she can do whatever she want with them.

 

Any way all these men would be cleaned up sooner or later.

 

After he kissed Pakura and played with her tits a little he left here to hidden mist village.

 

Few days after the death of the previous mist Kage they have arranged Mei Terumi to become the next Mizukage.

 

When Rito appeared she just went into a bath.

 

The sudden intruder made her tensed a little and subconsciously attacked with her lava release.

 

But Rito directly negated her attack and caught her tightly from making movements.

 

Only then she saw the appearance of Rito and she stopped her movements.

 

This is because few months ago Rito appeared in front of her and told her that she is going to be the next Mizukage of her village.

 

Also he stole her first kiss and even fondled her tits before leaving.

 

This left a strong impression in her mind.

 

Now he appeared again while she wants to take a bath.

 

Also now he saw her completely naked.

 

Well she blushed but she felt that Rito should take responsibility for her.

 

Since what Rito said has happened and he was so strong she don’t want to fight with him.

 

Instead she wants to marry this strong man.

 

This was shown when she took the initiative to kiss Rito after looking at him.

 

Rito removed his clothes and went to take a bath with her.

 

His wooden clone is guarding the area again so no one can come here.

 

Even white Zetsu cannot come here because his wooden clone can easily sense them.

 

Rito slowly spoke to Mei about his plans and his woman that took the seat of Kage at hidden sand village and hidden leaf village.

 

The more she heard about that the more she was shocked by Rito’s capabilities.

 

Since her man is so strong with so many strong women she don’t want to miss the opportunity.

 

Her competitive nature was ignited and Rito received a tit job from her which was on a different level with her big tits.

 

Rito spent some time with her but did not take her virginity.

 

He will do things slowly and when taking virginity he would prefer 1 woman at a time.

 

Well there are always exceptions.

 

He listed the people that are bad for the hidden mist village and said to that he is going to take……...

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 110 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5-10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

13