Chapter 74: discuss with black Zetsu
433 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 74: discuss with black Zetsu

 

Well there are always exceptions.

 

He listed the people that are bad for the hidden mist village and said to that he is going to take them for their punishments.

 

She doesn’t mind about this and happily cooperated with Rito.

 

She is in love right now and clanged to Rito all the time when they are together.

 

After they are done with their thing she dressed up and Rito left silently.

 

An hour later she got news that the people named by Rito are already gone.

 

Rito took them all to the hidden sand village and handed them to Pakura.

 

She can do whatever she wants with them.

 

There are other elders of the sand village here and when they looked at the people that Rito brought they were shocked.

 

Pakura directly used the scorch style to slowly burn them till they died.

 

On one of those dead corpses Rito actually found the Otsutsuki bloodline.

 

Rito did not wait and extracted it.

 

He has recently made many choices and made big changes in the plot.

 

This gave him some good amount of simulation points and he even learnt some styles that he did not get to learn before like the dust style of the hidden rock village.

 

So he has plenty for the extraction.

 

But he is saving up these for the future when he wants to combine Rinnegan and Tenseigan.

 

He has already enquired and the amount required is 10 million simulation points.

 

Rito was nearly done with accumulating after so many years of making choices.

 

He was around 9 millions + some change.

 

He just used some of the change for extraction of Otsutsuki bloodline.

 

But it will be recovered soon.

 

Rito did not stay here for long as he has other things to do.

 

He went to find white Zetsu.

 

He has disrupted some things and in order to put the things back in place he has to negotiate a little.

 

Even though he is invincible and can detect those white Zetsu, can he save all the people he liked all the time?

 

The answer is a simple NO.

 

So Rito has to show them that he is not going to disrupt their plot.

 

Those white Zetsu can fight against with Rito with their sheer number.

 

There are so many of them that it would be hard for an army to fight them.

 

Also Rito has so many women that he cannot save them all.

 

Well he can revive them but still why bother to do that instead of going for the easy way why should he fight.

 

The one that he wants to meet is actually the black Zetsu but not the white.

 

But finding black Zetsu is like finding a needle in the hay stack.

 

Only a rat can see another rat in the rat hole.

 

Finding white Zetsu is easy and getting to know the location of black Zetsu is hard.

 

In order to threaten the white Zetsu, Rito directly said.

 

“I want to speak to the black Zetsu about important things if he did not come to me quickly then I will go to Nagato and damage his Rinnegan.

 

Then your entire plan will be gone.

 

Don’t try my patience.”

 

The white Zetsu panicked and immediately sent the information.

 

Rito has to wait here for half a day before black Zetsu arrives here.

 

When black Zetsu arrived it spoke in the horse voice.

 

Rito came straight to the point.

 

“I want to talk to you about your mother.

 

Send all the irrelevant people here and talk to me separately.”

 

Rito said and the black Zetsu sent the white Zetsu away.

 

Even though white Zetsu are under the control of black Zetsu, he cannot trust them completely.

 

After the white Zetsu left Rito spoke to the white Zetsu.

 

“I know about your plan to revive Kaguya.

 

I am not going to interfere in that plan and even help her defend against the Otsutsuki clan in the future.

 

All I want is that when you are extracting the tailed beasts from these women and Naruto inform me in advance.

 

I will help them extract the tailed beasts without killing the hosts.

 

Well only these people are my targets or to be more precise they are my women.

 

So I don’t want to have any issues with them.

 

If you accept then you can easily complete the plan.

 

If not then I will still revive your mother but your plan will go down the drain…..”

 

Black Zetsu though for a little while and asked a question.

 

“Why do you want to revive my mother?”

 

Rito smiled and said.

 

That is a stupid question.

 

“I have so many woman and she is a heroic beauty that single handedly controlled the entire world for so long.

 

Unfortunately she panicked and made some mistakes resulting in being sealed.

 

I want to pursue your mother and make her my woman.

 

For that I am trying hard to become strong enough to match with her.

 

So what other reasons should I have other than love a heroic beauty like her?”

 

Based on what Rito did in the recent past it is not an exaggeration to say that Rito might really pursue her.

 

Black Zetsu has a complicated expression.

 

Through the entire history of this ninja world there is not a single man that said that that would pursue his mother.

 

Well this is a first and living for so long he can understand the situation of his mother.

 

So he did not stop Rito and they made a deal.

 

If Rito really succeeded in pursuing Kaguya, wouldn’t he become his father or step father.

 

So black Zetsu compromised and they discussed about the plan in detail.

 

Rito left after dealing with black Zetsu and went straight to the land of the stone.

 

He is going to meet with Kurotsuchi and spend a little time with her right now.

 

Also he has something to speak with the stubborn old man Onoki third Tsuchikage………

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 110 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5-10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
15