Chapter 75: playing with Kurotsuchi
395 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 75: playing with Kurotsuchi

He is going to meet with Kurotsuchi and spend a little time with her right now.

Also he has something to speak with the stubborn old man Onoki third Tsuchikage.

So Rito went to the stone hidden village.

After the last kiss Kurotsuchi was fired up and her temper reached its peak.

She was waiting for Rito to come so that she can fight with Rito.

But when Rito really appeared in front of her she doesn't know what to do.

Rito took the right time when she was in the bath to get her from behind.

Her hands and tits are caught making her unable to make any hand seals and she cannot break free from Rito.

Rito turned her over and kissed her on her lips again.

At first she resisted but when she saw that it was Rito she slowly gave in the resistance.

She hit the chest of Rito with all of her might but it did not even scratch Rito.

Rito only let go of her when she reached her limit of holding her breath.

"Did you miss me…?"

She wanted to speak angrily but Rito's hands are not honest.

He is actually playing with her ass and fondling her butt cheeks.

Her face is fleshed making her moan a little from the pleasure.

"I said that I am your man.

If you want you can fight me fair and square.

As long as you lose, you will be my woman…."

Rito said.

"What if I win…ahaaa?"

Kurotsuchi said with blushed face and a moan.

Rito smiled at her words and said.

"If you win you can out whatever you want on the stake."

Rito's confidence broke her stubbornness.

Rito let her dress up and then took her away from here to a place that is far from the hidden stone village.

Then they fought.

She flew up into the air directly and started to uses various techniques.

Rito directly put up the full appearance of Susanoo and flew into the air.

From the Susanoo hundreds and thousands of wooden arms appeared trying to capture Kurotsuchi that is flying around.

Finally a bird cage made of wood was formed around them sealing both of them inside.

Kurotsuchi did not have any way to escape and was finally caught by Rito.

Rito was not rough as the things that caught her as soft wooden hands covered with leaves and plant vines.

After he caught her Rito came to her and took away her weapons one by one.

She was still stubborn and wants to fight.

But she cannot even make a hand sign to use ninjutsu or other techniques.

So she finally gave in and Rito kissed her again.

After he made her give up resistance Rito did not do anything more than kissing.

He was going to make her the next Tsuchikage.

He asked her to take him to his grandfather to talk.

Since she was defeated by Rito she felt that Rito is very strong.

May be her grandfather will not be able to defeat Rito in the future.

So she has complicated feelings for Rito.

It is more inclined to loving the strong.

But she did not figure out yet.

Well Rito will not rush and slowly groom her into falling in love with him.

Finally he met with the stubborn old man who was shocked that his granddaughter actually brought a man.

Also that man is from another village.

Onoki observed Rito and found that Rito was only 18 years old.

The body is good and had a strong presence but Rito is from the hidden leaf village which is considered as an enemy.

He wanted to see what Rito is going to say.

Rito came straight to the point.

"Old man Onoki, I want you to abdicate your throne and give it to your grand daughter Kurotsuchi…."

Onoki did not make any move and asked the question while rubbing his beard.

"Why should I do that?

Who are you to tell me what to do…?"

He asked a series of questions for which Rito did not answer and stayed silent till Onoki was done questioning.

Rito only said one thing.

"This place is not good for talking.

Let us go somewhere else to talk.

I will take your granddaughter with me.

I know you don't want to use my technique of instant travel.

Then come to this location…"

Rito dropped a paper and immediately vanished appearing right beside Kurotsuchi.

"I will wait for 3 hours for you there and after that I will leave with Kurotsuchi."

As soon as he finished saying that Rito vanished from the spot along with Kurotsuchi.

They appeared in the middle of a forest.

There is nothing here other than stones and forest.

Rito used the wood style to build a log cabin and they went in.

Rito pulled Kurotsuchi onto his lap and started to kiss her.

From the hidden stone village it will take around 2 hours for a ninja to reach this place by land.

If that ninja can fly like Onoki then he can come here even faster.

So Rito was not worried that Onoki would be late.

Rito's hands are not idle as he started to play with her tits.

They are small but have a good shape and fit in hands perfectly.

Also she is very sensitive around her nipples when flicked them.

She kissed Rito with blurry eyes and moved her tits to his mouth so that Rito can play with them.

While they are having good time one of his clones around few kilometers away saw Onoki flying over to this place.

Rito immediately stopped what he is doing and tidied up Kurotsuchi's dress.

By the time Onoki arrived she is back to normal but the only difference is her lips are a little swollen and her face is blushed red.

Even a fool can tell that Rito and Kurotsuchi are kissing in the wooden house.

Onoki was.....

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 110 chapters for 1$ patronage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5-10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

11