Chapter 76: flirting, kissing, playing and relaxing
585 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 76: flirting, kissing, playing and relaxing

 

By the time Onoki arrived she is back to normal but the only difference is her lips are a little swollen and her face is blushed red.

 

Even a fool can tell that Rito and Kurotsuchi are kissing in the wooden house.

 

Onoki was silent but his expression is not that good.

 

Rito opened his mouth and directly said.

 

“Old man Onoki,

 

I know you are a person that only listens when the other party is strong enough that you cannot defeat.

 

You are intelligent to make an attack and retreat at the right time.

 

So let us fight first.

 

After seeing my power, we can chat with each other peacefully.

 

At that time we don’t have to fight with each other again.

 

In out ninja world only the true powerhouses have the right to speak……”

 

Onoki immediately floated into air and said.

 

“Don’t use my granddaughter as a shield.

 

If you are really strong enough we can speak.”

 

Rito smiled and said.

 

“I want to show you my power, but not to put your granddaughter as a shield.”

 

They went to a place a little farther to start the fight.

 

Rito did not play with the old man and directly opened the Susanoo along with the 1000 arms Buddha covering the Susanoo.

 

Some of the 1000 hands put on hand seals, some of them attacked Onoki while the other as blocking his attacks.

 

Onoki even used the dust style to attack.

 

It did damage the outer layer of the wooden shell but it did not even Susanoo.

 

Other than that the damage part regenerated on its own.

 

Also Rito’s face has sage technique markings.

 

Looking at all of this Onoki finally gave up.

 

Rito is like a combination of Uchiha Madara and Senju Hashirama.

 

Well he is even stronger than they both combined by a 9 times.

 

Rito used his wood style and earth style to adjust the surrounding terrine to restore it as it was before.

 

After the fight Kurotsuchi served them tea as they sit outside the wooden log cabin on the stumps and table formed by Rito.

 

Rito then explained.

 

“I did not come here on the behalf of the hidden leaf village or any other organization.

 

I came here on my personal agenda.

 

You see old man, the current Hokage, Mizukage, Kazekage are all my women.

 

I want Tsuchikage to be Kurotsuchi to become my woman too.

 

I want to take over the entire ninja world.

 

You might fell that I am not strong enough face hundreds and thousands of ninja on my own.

 

But think about it.

 

With my power I can easily fight an entire hidden village on my own head on.

 

But if I attacked by hiding how much damage can I do.

 

I can easily destroy every single hidden village.

 

But instead of that I want to take over by putting my woman on the throne of those hidden villages.

 

Can you fight me back when I have three hidden villages backing me up and attacking you at the same time?

 

So instead of fighting me join me.

 

Teach her well and put her on the throne in the future.

 

As for the daimyo of your nation, along with other daimyos of other countries, they will be under my control soon.

 

There are some hidden forces that are trying to start the fourth great ninja war soon.

 

We might not be able to stop them because of their plans and tactics……”

 

Rito spoke to Onoki for a long while and they discussed about many things.

 

Even though people of the land are stubborn they are not stupid.

 

Onoki knows the things well and finally he accepted the words of Rito.

 

It is not a cooperation but acquisition of power.

 

Any way his granddaughter is the ruler and he will only keep the face without losing the will of the stone.

 

After their discussion he left with his granddaughter.

 

He don’t want to leave his granddaughter with Rito for long so as to not to let him eat her again.

 

Well at least for the time being till the things are sorted out.

 

Kurotsuchi left with reluctance.

 

She saw the fight between Rito and her grandfather.

 

It made her open her eyes to see how powerful Rito is.

 

He was able to defeat her grandfather with ease.

 

She has decided that she would not leave Rito no matter what.

 

After they left Rito returned back to hidden leaf village to spend some time with Tsunade and Shizune.

 

He made them sit on his lap and kiss them in turns.

 

Even though he can do that with them he still stopped from doing anything.

 

There are still two souls out there watching Rito.

 

In the Hokage’s office Rito summoned Mito right in front of Tsunade and Shizune.

 

They tried to find the traces of their loved ones in the past few months but they did not manage to find any.

 

Mito was willingly resurrected and she has complicated expression looking at Tsunade.

 

Now she and Tsunade are both Rito’s women.

 

Rito hugged her tightly and kissed her right in front of Tsunade and Shizune.

 

Both Tsunade and Shizune were shocked.

 

Tsunade can easily recognize Mito.

 

Rito left them to have heart to heart conversation.

 

On the other hand he went to flirt with the women in the village.

 

He went to Hyuga’s house to get the sisters Hinata and Hanabi.

 

Then he went to get Sakura, Ino, Tenten and others.

 

He took them all for a picnic.

 

They are still young and Rito would not do anything stupid.

 

He had principles and not a beast.

 

On the next day Rito took Yugao, Kurenai, Anko…….to his personal cottage and had a big party.

 

He kissed them all in front of others and gave them swimsuits that he made his companies designed to put on to play in the river.

 

Instead of going naked wearing less would make women more beautiful.

 

The women already found out…….

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 110 chapters for 1$ patronage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5-10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

13