Chapter 2: Back to the Hell Part-2
1.1k 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2: Back to the Hell Part-2

 

After I have successfully married this man,

 

I found that this man has a grown up perverted son that is around 18 years of age,

 

An old pervert of a father who is around 65 years old and also a widower of a brother that is around 38 year old.

 

Other then these there are some male servants with lustful gazes on her body.

 

There is not a single female person in the entire house.

 

As for the impotent husband of mine,

 

He has always gone on business trips leaving me in this hell hole of lustful people called family and servants.

 

They tried everything they can to seduce me and fuck me as much as they can.

 

Since that impotent husband cannot do anything and she cannot bear her carnal desires she went on with their seduction and let them play with her.

 

Only after few days that I found something about my husband,

 

My husband is a cunning fox that used me as the bargaining chip to get the contracts.

 

He made the clients fuck her however they wanted to get the contracts from them.

 

After losing his manhood he became a cuckold.

 

Other than that there are other family members and relatives all them are men without even a single woman in them.

 

They tried their best to seduce her to enjoy her body to quench their lustful hearts on special occasions.

 

Later she found the reason why there are no women in family or relatives,

 

The reason is all the family members of her husband are extremely lustful.

 

But none of their dicks are strong enough to satisfy their women

 

At the same time they would let other people fuck their wives to get the things they want.

 

These women did not have any objection for that.

 

But their bodies and hearts are not strong and died in their happy fucking sections with ecstasy on their faces.

 

If they did not like that they would separated from their family to save themselves from the endless fucking and lust.

 

Even though I found the dark side of this family I was unable to separate from this family as I am as lustful as they are.

 

After few years when I was around 30 years old a disaster happened.

 

That is a huge outbreak of virus took over the world by surprise.

 

Many people turned into zombies that would kill anyone and everyone that they see.

 

Being a rich family we have some protection and were able to get away from this situation to safety.

 

On the way to safety another accident happened and all the family members died except for me.

 

At this time I have obtained a secret keep safe box that my father in law is carrying before he died.

 

I was unable to open this box.

 

The shape of the box is also a bit odd it looked like a little bigger dildo.

 

So in order to hide this from the people in the chaotic times I inserted this into my pussy that became a little lose after getting fucked for so many years.

 

In order to hold it inside my pussy, I made some straps with my underwear and hid it well under my skin.

 

Later I was found by some people that are hiding from these zombies as a community.

 

The women were not sent to hunt but they have to give pleasure to get food and water.

 

Well she doesn’t want to go and get food by hunting down those zombies.

 

Also giving pleasure is good for her and she doesn’t mind a gang bang from 5 to 10 men at the same time.

 

After that some accidents happen causing the zombies to overrun the settlement.

 

Luckily I have escaped again and started a journey as a nomad that uses her body for food and water through the way.

 

Finally one day my time has almost came to take my life,

 

I was caught in a deadly situation where I was completely surrounded by zombies.

 

At this moment a man came out of nowhere with an incredible speed and saved me from the zombie encirclement.

 

I thought that I was saved but instead this person saved me to lust over my body.

 

I was only 30 years old I was a matured beauty of a milf and had big round tits that are well developed voluptuous from the groping of many men over the years.

 

Also because of a medicine she can even lactate.

 

This has nothing to do with becoming pregnant or anything.

 

My body is so damn hot and sexy that anyone would have a hard time to resist and want to fuck me.

 

This beauty of mine has earned hundreds of millions and billions of money for the family over the years in contracts.

 

When my impotent husband wanted to fulfill the requests of some clients with strange fetish I was fucked by the homeless people and naked walks on the streets too.

 

The person that saved me is actually a cultivator from some evil sect.

 

This person is just a small minion that is scouting all over to get their hands on the treasures of some ancient families all over the earth.

 

By giving my body to this little evil cultivator I was able to get into his evil sect.

 

Later, I gained some status in the sect and found that there are many evil sects all over the world.

 

They have made a secret pact and created this disaster of zombies for their evil gains.

 

There are righteous sects too.

 

But because of the lack of the spirit energy and this current earth being very far away from the sects original planetary locations they did not bothered to look into this matter regarding this disaster.

 

The planetary system where earth is located is currently surrounded by the planetary systems that are under the control of these evil sects.

 

Other than that the people of the righteous sects that are present on the earth are very weak because of the lack of resources…..

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 10 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
15