Chapter 23: Dirty step-mom, flirty step-son part-2
612 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 23: Dirty step-mom, flirty step-son part-2

 

But at this moment Mohini had a premonition, she thought that for some reason both Gaja and warden Mandara would search under the office table where Mohini is hidden.

 

So she immediately started to take off her clothes while listening to the conversation between Gaja and warden Mandara.

 

Mandara moaned slightly while she spoke with trembling voice.

 

“The plan is simple.

 

Since the main exams are just in a weak Mohini will not come out of the orphanage.

 

Then it will take another weak for the exams to complete.

 

The most important thing is that that old hag warden Lakshmi only has around 3 weeks to live.

 

We will start our plan after 3 weeks.

 

After 3 weeks there will be an entrance exam for the top grade colleges that Mohini is going to write.

 

On that very day after she came out of the exam center you capture her in the commotion.

 

This way no one will doubt you.

 

Bring your friends along too.

 

After you captured her take her to the place that I am going to arrange in secret.

 

After our plan is done we will leave her in front of the orphanage the very next day.

 

This way even the police will not suspect us even someone gave a complaint to them.

 

This way all of our goals will be met and we can get all the profits at the cost of that Mohini’s body.

 

Hehe do you like my plan?”

 

“Yes...That is a good plan but we have to wait for nearly 3 weeks to taste that Mohini.”

 

Gaja said

 

“But we cannot rush these things because there are many complications.

 

We need time to grow the tree and get the fruits.

 

We cannot rush these things or else there might be a failure of plan and lose all our benefits.”

 

Warden Mandara said

 

“Till then you can have my taste.

 

Hehe…”

 

Warden Mandara said this and slowly lifted up her skirt showing her pussy.

 

Her pussy is over flowing with the love juices from the previous interaction between them.

 

Gaja was also into her so they started to have another hot steamy session.

 

Since Mohini was completely naked now the wooden pieces have directly protruded into her little holes making her shake her hips on her own.

 

 She even has few orgasms making the place under the table a little wet with her love juices.

 

By the end of the hot steamy session of Gaja and warden Mandara, Mohini also had a few hot moments with the solid shafts of the wooden table.

 

Their steamy activity has rocked the table which covered the shaking of the table caused Mohini to moan.

 

The moans of Mohini were mixed with the moans and grunts of Mandara and Gaja.

 

So Mohini was still as good as hidden.

 

But when the steamy session of Gaja and his step mother warden Mandara is over Gaja asked.

 

“Mom you said you just took the latest smart phone of Mohini right.

 

Give it to me.

 

I will go and flaunt it in front of friends.

 

Also can you give me some more money?

 

I want to give a party to my friends.”

 

“Oh! You want the money then ask it appropriately.

 

Lick my ass to get the benefits hehe.

 

Come on do it and I will give you the things you need.”

 

Gaja immediately flipped warden Mandara on the table, lifted up her skirt and then started to sick her ass hole and said

 

“I am licking your ass hole so please grant me the rewards you said mom.”

 

Warden Mandara was very excited and said.

 

“Ok that is some good ass licking.

 

Hehe…

 

I will give you some rewards.”

 

She reached out to her purse at the corner of the table.

 

Because of their continuous shaking the purse moved and moved till it reached the edge of the table.

 

Other than that all the other things on the table are fallen on the ground and the cloth on the table is soaked in their love juices.

 

Fortunately the purse did not fell down causing them to look under the table.

 

“Aaaaa,

 

Where is the money in my purse?

 

What happened to the smart phone that I snatched from Mohini?

 

What the hell if going on.”

 

Warden Mandara started to scream because she was unable to find Mohini’s smart phone and the stack of money in her purse.

 

“What happened mom why are you screaming.”

 

Gaja asked warden Mandara.

 

“The money and the smart phone in my purse are missing.

 

I have put them in my purse and now they are missing.

 

It is as if they have vanished into thin air.”

 

Warden Mandara spoke anxiously.

 

“Maybe they have fallen down when we are rocking the table while I am fucking you before.”

 

Gaja said with a lustful tone.

 

Warden Mandara also believed in Gaja’s words.

 

She started check around to see if the money and smart phone fell down from the purse.

 

At this moment Mohini was ready for both Gaja and warden Mandara suddenly lifting up the cloth on the office table to look for the smart phone and the stack of money.

 

Mohini was now completely naked and stored all of her clothes into the clit ring.

 

This is so that she can easily use her invisibility ability to escape from the warden’s office.

 

The only problem is that the doors of the warden’s office are currently locked as both Gaja and warden engaged in the sexual activity.

 

So Mohini is waiting for the opportunity when they open the warden’s office doors.

 

At this moment Gaja lifted the cloth on the table to see if the smart phone and the money are under the table.

 

At this moment Mohini used the invisibility ability to turn invisible.

 

So now Gaja won’t be able to see Mohini at all.

 

In just a moment Gaja saw through the area under the table and found that there is nothing there. 

 

So Mohini relaxed and released the invisibility ability.............

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 45 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5-10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
6