Chapter 7: Sneaking in
404 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What a BEAUTIFUL GARDEN!!!

There are all sorts of flowers with colors that are so vibrant and so pretty! There are roses, sunflowers, and even hibiscus. The smell of the flowers makes me feel really comfortable. I can't help but run and admire each flower.  

"Aunty Amleth! Did you grow all of this!" [Diana]

I pull Aunt Amleth's hand and show her the flower, asking her such an obvious question. I'm sure she's the one who painstakingly made this flower garden.

"I did, but there's also other gardeners responsible for maintaining it" [Amleth]

"WOW! You're so good!" [Diana]

See! I'm sure we're both alike! When I look at Aunt Amleth, I get the same feeling I got from Queen Titania. I wonder if she has met Queen Titania before?

It will be a few hours before noon, and before it gets too hot, I wanted to have a look at all the flowers in the garden, but sadly

"You will come with us" [Nar].

"Please... I wanted to play a bit more" [Diana].

"Sas will bring you later, for now come with us" [Nar]

"Huh?" [Sas]

Even Sas looks at Nar with a look of disbelief. I can't imagine the gloomy looking Sas enjoying the flower. If anything, he will ruin the flower viewing experience for me.

"RUN" [Diana]

With the Wind spell, I become as weightless as the air, and with the Light spell, I become as swift as the thunder, trying to run away from Nar, but I...

"You should try better than that" [Nar]

He caught me effortlessly!

I tried other spells, like the ice spell to make him slippery, or the light ball spell to blind him, but

"Hahahahaha. You should really think about who you are fighting" [Nar].

I guess a little girl like me can't beat a hero yet

With Nar dragging me along, we head for the main door of the castle. It's big, so there must be some kind of mechanism to open it. I thought a door like that would take forever to open, but it's actually fast. Almost instantly. I'm curious to know how they do it. I'm sure magic isn't the only answer here. 

Inside the castle, there are all sorts of people, each wearing a unique outfit. Nar and Sas, seeing my curiosity, tell me what each of their jobs are. There's a maid, a butler, a guard, a mage, a minister, a noble and more. I'm surprised to see so many people gathered around, and they all bow down as Auntie Amleth walks towards them.

(Seems like they're curious about who Diana is.) [Amleth, Nar, Sas, Jean]

I greet each of them. Some are nice, some seem confused, and some are even grumpier than Sas, and some are even rude, ordering me in a bossy tone to bow to them, but they soon retract their order when they see Aunt Amleth holding my hand.

(Serve you right) [Diana]

As we walk towards the hall, I sense something. 

(Help us) [?]

"Hmm?" [Diana]

"Is there something the matter?" [Amleth]

"Ohh... Nothing" [Diana]

I'm sure someone ask me to help them? Rather than me, it's like they're wishing for anyone to help them

(Heal us) [?]

I can tell which direction the voice of help is coming from. Now that they're distracted by several important looking people, they become careless. I start to use my invisibility spell and walk towards the source that ask for help.

(Where is she going with that invisibility spell?) [Nar, Sas]

After some walking, I arrive at a room guarded by two people. I just became one with the wind and went inside, where

(THE THING! DESTROY IT) [?]

My blessing tells me that these two twins, who are in severe pain, children about my age, are being afflicted by THE THING.

"Who's there?" [Twin affected by curse]

"Ooh, you two sure are good" [Diana]

Maybe I am just careless. Well, since they recognize me, I will just show them who I am.

Hello, I'm Diana. Auntie Amleth brought me here to her house!" [Diana]

"Dear mother did?" [Twin]

"Mother? Oh, I didn't know Aunt Amleth had a child. What's your name?" [Diana]

"Kara" [Kara]

"Mara" [Mara]

The two twins, even when they're in severe pain and weakness, greet me with a smile. I'm sure I have to heal them.

13