241. lux animation
40 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The company Lux Animation agreed to its national premiere on channels adjacent to major corporations, one below Cartoon Network and one above Nickelodeon in some cable signals, while in others, its position is above Cartoon Network. At the moment, it has a total of eight original series, along with five anime, Japanese series, four licensed animated series from other studios, and seven additional series in progress.

From 1991 to 1993, three series and two 2D animated films were completed:

  1. Dexter's Laboratory.
  2. Recess.
  3. Rocko's Modern Life.
  4. The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy.
  5. The Powerpuff Girls.
  6. Cow and Chicken/Production.

Since 1994, production has included four new animated series:

  1. Samurai Jack.
  2. Gargoyles.
  3. Train Souls/Production.
  4. Mina and the Count/Production.
  5. Rocky and Bullwinkle/Production.

Soon, a series of quick Star Wars: Clone Wars shorts, along with the Trigun superproduction series project, will invest even more money than the Gargoyles series.

Counting the X-Men, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, and Power Rangers series projected from Saban Entertainment, the current expenditure on animation has been considerable, but it is sufficient to cover a 24-hour schedule, and the own experience speaks for itself. From the server itself, one can keep track of active viewers; it started with numbers and ranges of 14,000 people on the first day, with minor or major oscillations, averaging out.

The premiere not only benefits Lux Animation, but Fox also shares some licensed programs, and Marvel, now seeing its series on the air, finds enough confidence to carry out some quick procedures.

On the second floor, there is a television, a projector that broadcasts Lux-Toons programming, from when it turns on at seven in the morning until it turns off at seven in the evening, a sight that now is usually seen at Raimon, carrying out some notes about television programs.

This curiously has business reasons, losing sight of leisure, although it will not deny that it enjoys the endearing series made by Billy.

Raimon checks that the image projection of the channel agrees with the requested requirements, from the small intervals made in the mornings to 15-minute documentaries, daily about animals, history, sports, and geography. To commercial time and chapter time, measured, commercial time 60 seconds every nine minutes. For now, production consists of three animated series, along with the development of the animated film "The Iron Giant," seeking only to establish what has already been predicted, a united front of animation from different high-quality animated series, if The Iron Giant movie is a success, expanding the animation team would not be a problem since, for now, making one movie a year, and from three to five series a year, with the advancement of technology and animator experience, is enough for more ambitious projects.

Raimon finished watching the animation channel for two hours with some minimal notes for Billy about his critical thoughts on the show and what he should do on the upcoming animated channels.

He took the elevator to the fifth floor, not without throwing a glance at Anna Szymańska, who was wearing a white shirt with suspenders. The tattoo on her neck, green with purple and rose designs, 'she was a beautiful woman' - Raimon thought - sighing for the rebellious woman who made herself the most incredible on the planet.

He crossed his office to get to Jim Gianopulus, who was now his spiritual guide; they both had a lot to talk about.

-Mr. Gianopulus, I conducted the study, the channel couldn't be better, - said Raimon.

Jim nodded, reviewing scripts; Billy's idea of

investing in documentaries of all kinds is a brilliant idea because of the potential that has begun to be seen in those kinds of documentaries, and if they can make five low-cost documentaries and two high-cost ones, the premiere of a documentary channel can be present in less than two years from now.

-What do you think of these scripts? - Jim said, handing him the script material.

-They sound fantastic; however, I am concerned that CBS (Columbia Broadcasting System, owned by Westinghouse Electric Corporation) has been more present to invest in the program that Billy came up with 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.' They will help us in production and distribution for a price, they agreed to air the program on Saturdays and Sundays after the newscast, - said Raimon.

-So fast! Did they add anything else? - Jim asked.

- Well, they're eager for the program. They see the quality and appeal to the audience. There's no doubt it's a fantastic program. They wanted to buy it, but I refused. Billy mentioned something about fully exploiting the license, - Raimon said.

-If they asked to buy the license, it's because they saw the potential. It might bear fruit to have a license for the program for us for now. I'm not sure what Mr. Carson wants to do exactly; the reports don't complement a picture, but we can proceed, - Jim Gianopulus said.

-Out of all the scripts I've seen, I like the detective ones. We can make a series of great unsolved cases or cases solved with evident doubts from the 40s, 50s, 60s, and 70s, - Raimon said, looking at a script about difficult cases from the fifties, and a few others.

-Good eye, - Jim said, taking a note and stapling it to the script and placing it in a box labeled "future project." A stack of scripts, about a hundred of them, all piled up on the desk. - Keep reading. We have until today to have some clear ideas about what to accept and reject. I'll schedule a meeting with CBS, and we'll see if we can make joint investments in the television series ER, Friends, and Inspector Rex, - Jim Gianopulos said, still skeptical about an Austrian television series and series that have received a good reception on television. However, as the boss, he is willing to process the paperwork.

Jim only has to do one thing, and that's to secure a spot as a producer, followed by capital investment, and to secure the rights to the series, series that he has seen do not exceed the budget of many other series and manage common budgets.

-I spoke with the head of Universal and mentioned our animated series license and its children's programming on weekends. It could be wonderful if we position some of that and bring to light something like getting us closer to other companies, this time more carefully, - Raimon said.

-Of course, I'll just do what needs to be done, - Jim Gianopulos said. Thinking about the television series, nailing down two key points, he has to decide on one of the two and promote it carefully, as the interests of the businessmen are sensitive when a deal is made that makes them lose money.

-Before anything else, I talked to Billy last night, and he mentioned something about the end of the recording. It'll be in a week or two. He might clear up your thoughts, - Raimon said.

...

2