Symbiote 0206: External Influence
829 3 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Stop! Stop! Stop!” In the middle of their elevator ride up to the ground, Gwen started screaming while pushing him away as he roughly thrust himself into her.

“Not again,” Alex gritted his teeth, tempted to gag her and keep going, but he didn’t do that. He allowed her to push him away and stepped back from her as she hugged herself covering her body while shivering from the aftereffects of the situation, “Why have you started coming out when Gwen and I are having sex?” Alex asked as a hint of frustration escaped his tone, “The last time was still manageable since you came out in the middle of a little break, but now? Right in the middle of sex.”

“Hey, it’s not like I have any control over it.” She snapped at him, “If it was up to me, I would be the one in control at all times and run as far away from you as possible.”

“That’s not up to you,” Alex growled, “And don’t forget that you’re in a sealed metal box with me right now and we have more than five hours before we reach the top at the speed that we’re going.” It wasn’t that they’d deliberately slowed down, but the ascent was undoubtedly much more difficult and took a lot more energy and time, due to having more resistance during travel.

Alter Gwen shrunk at Alex’s words and stepped back into the corner, as far away from Alex as she could get. He just sighed before creating a couch for himself and sitting on it, deciding not to engage Alter Gwen.

The stuffy silence lasted for a couple of minutes before Alex heard Alter Gwen’s voice, “This entire place smells of sex …”

“Yes,” Alex agreed with her and went quiet again.

Seeing that he didn’t even bother to offer to accelerate the ventilation, Alter Gwen gritted her teeth, “Can you please take care of the ventilation so that I don’t have to smell this scent?” She asked him, “I don’t know what passwords you guys set for the console.”

“Oh?” Alex looked at her with a raised brow, “You should’ve asked,” He said and Alter Gwen instantly felt the metal box getting windy as multiple gusts of wind eliminated the smell of their previous actions.

Alter Gwen shivered as her teeth started clattering from the cold feeling of the wind passing over her body, causing her to hug herself tighter as she realized that she was completely naked.

“Are you cold?” Alex asked innocently as if he had no hand in Alter Gwen feeling cold right now.

“Where are my clothes?” She asked with a frown as she looked around.

“Ask nicely,” Alex said uncaringly.

The sound of her gritting her teeth was heard even through the air conditioners working at full power, “C-can you ple-ase give me clothes?” It took her a lot of effort to say those words.

“That wasn’t so hard, was it?” Alex asked as he created a comfortable hoodie and shorts on her, still leaving her sexy legs bare until she asked for something.

Eventually, the wind died down as Alex brought the ventilators down to a normal level. Alter Gwen was just standing awkwardly in the corner as Alex leaned his head back on the couch and closed his eyes, ignoring her presence.

Just like that, an hour passed as Alter Gwen showed no signs of changing places, much to Alex’s annoyance. But it also meant that she’d gotten tired of standing in the corner for the whole ride and her looks at the empty spot on the couch kept getting more and more frequent. If it wasn’t that she had to sit with Alex, she would’ve been sitting in that spot an hour ago.

As more and more time passed, Alter Gwen seemed to grit her teeth once again and decisively stepped to the couch before sitting on it, instantly feeling a sense of relief in her legs. The reason that she was feeling like this despite her superhuman physique was that Alex had suppressed her. She was completely aware of the suppression, knowing that there was a sense of weight on her body that caused her to be weakened. She was just too stubborn to ask for Alex to stop doing that.

Having made up her mind, she sat on the couch as far away from Alex as she could, but that wasn’t very effective considering that it was literally a couple’s couch that had barely enough space for two people. She wasn’t even leaning back and was just barely resting her butt on the cushion as she rested her legs.

‘I’ll just spend a few seconds to rest my feet,’ She thought to herself while rubbing her calves. Sadly for her, she didn’t realize how badly she’d exerted herself under Alex’s suppression for the hour or so that she kept standing. Just as she stood up, she felt all the strength leave her legs as she wobbled back down on the couch.

“Fuck …” She cursed to herself while grabbing the armrest at the side before trying to pull herself up once again.

Meanwhile, Alex was just silently enjoying the show. All she had to do was to ask him to loosen the suppression, but her stubbornness had led her to this situation and he enjoyed every moment of her struggle.

As Alter Gwen kept trying to get up, she realized that she wouldn’t be able to get up in the short term and had to keep sitting at this point.

“Oh, fuck it,” She seemed just short of waving her arms around angrily as she puffed her cheeks and sat back while crossing her arms. At this point, it was too difficult for her to care about the slight contact she had with Alex’s shoulder. She did her best to stay as far from Alex as possible, but the position still had her shoulder in contact with him, much to her dismay.

“You remind me of Gwen when you pout like that,” Alex chuckled, startling her.

“That’s because I am Gwen,” She snapped at him, “I’m just stuck with an alter ego that’s in an abusive relationship.”

“Hey, we both love each other very much,” Alex said with a tone that made him sound offended.

“Bullshit,” She said, “Unlike her, I know that you have six other women. I felt it that day.”

“I would rather get one of the problems taken care of first before dropping another bomb on her head,” Alex said.

“Why not?” She said with a sarcastic tone, “It’s too empty in here, why not add in a third personality.”

“Should I just give her a separate body and call it quits …” Alex mumbled to himself, but Gwen clearly heard him.

“Do it,” She said, her tone making a full one-eighty, “I will cooperate with you completely as long as you agree to give me another body and let me leave.”

“Yeah, it’s not that simple —“ She interrupted Alex’s words.

“It is,” She said, “I can make a perfect clone of this body without a consciousness. As long as you can put my consciousness in that body, I can be off. You will never have to see me again.” Her speech was quick enough that it was easy for Alex to her her desperation.

“I could probably do that,” He said. Using the Mind Stone to do it would take him no more than a few seconds, “But I won’t.” His words made Alter Gwen turn to him.

She grabbed his arm, “Why?” She asked with a whiny tone, slipping into her real habits. Alex’s proposal had clearly destabilized her defenses and she acted how she normally would.

“I think you know me more than any of my other girls, even Wanda,” Alex said while looking into her eyes, “Ask yourself, do you really think that I would let you go? Ever?”

“Yes,” She said with a surprisingly empathetic expression on her face, “Even now, I can feel it. You had a looming cloud over your soul back then. I don’t know what it was or what its purpose was, but in that moment of merging with you, I remember all sorts of dark feelings and desires invading my entire being. They didn’t come from you. They came from that cloud.” She went quiet after that, waiting for Alex to respond.

He frowned as he kept looking at her quietly. He had an idea about what that ‘cloud’ she was talking about was. It was the very thing that turned him from a normal, bored-with-life programmer and Marvel fanboy into a genocidal symbiote who wouldn’t hesitate to destroy entire planets. That external influence had disappeared completely ever since Alex got the ‹Low Cosmic Manipulation (Incomplete)› ability. It allowed him to examine himself and the foreign influence over him from a different perspective.

It wasn’t just the messed up time that he’d ignored due to the external influence, this was also something that came from that same influence. In the back of his mind, there was this constant dilemma about the current state of everything around him. It wasn’t that he would suddenly be afraid to kill anyone anymore. He had killed and even absorbed plenty of people even after getting rid of that influence. He had done those things and he had already come to terms with it.

‘Argh, fuck!’ Alex shook his head and cleared his thoughts, “I guess these couple of years that I have in Gaia are going to have me doing a lot of figuring shit out …”

“So?” Alter Gwen asked with a hopeful expression in her eyes, “What do you say?”

“I have to think about this,” He said while shaking his head, “I have a whole load of confused feelings revolving all around my head and you ended up bringing them all to the front. I need time and peace …”

“I get it,” Alter Gwen nodded, “As long as you’re open to the option.”

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. Please let me know if I made any mistakes, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

If you want to support me, check out my Patréon. I post advanced chapters there and do weekly polls to decide the stories that I will be posting for the week. No pressure though, I'm eventually going to post my content publicly regardless.

32