Issei became the Harem King!
7.7k 18 235
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
     Please click the [ ♥ ⇒ ] Button on the chapters! Please and Thank You!

 

     All of a sudden I found myself standing in the middle of a medieval castle on a plush red carpet, and next to me stood a confused looking Motohama. He then looked at me and asked,"Do you know why Issei invited us to this creepy castle?"

     I blankly stare at him and say,"Issei invited us here?" Damn I am confused.

     All of a sudden the lights in the throne room lit up and we found ourselves standing in the middle with glorious pillars on each side of the room. But that was not what stood out here but what was happening on the king's throne.

     There was Issei sitting topless with most of the known DxD heroines that I can remember, all butt ass naked and taking care of him. Rias and Akeno were fighting to be the one to put grapes in his mouth, while the super sexy black cat girl Kuroka leaped in-between the two and force fed grapes from her mouth into Issei's mouth. She then turned to face the two of us, sat in his lap and said to the girls there,"That's how you do it girls! Nya~"

     I was absolutely speechless at this surreal scene happening in front of me! Remember this is not a 2D cartoon world, but what I am witnessing is 3D events that even include smells and touch.

     Issei then said super excitedly,"Like my harem? If you two losers stop spanking it you just might get a harem to fill your every desire." For some reason all of this just felt off, but I do not know why, while pondering life itself I noticed what was off.

     Grayfia Lucifuge, wife of The Great Satan Sirzechs Lucifer, was standing off to the left side of the hall and of course she too was naked in all her glory. I see sadness in her eyes, but why? I feel like her life was hard and she has much guilt about some war in the past? She is very beautiful and I don't mean that in a horn-dog way.

     All of a sudden I hear Issei's voice,"Matsuda do you like what you see there?" He then snaps his fingers in Grayfia's direction and says,"Grayfia come here!" She then began walking to him but he said,"No, a good harem member crawls to her husband!" She had reluctance in her eyes a bit but slowly crawled on all fours.

     OK, I do not have this kind of friend and say,"Issei why are you doing this? She does not want to and you're not that kind of man to demean a woman, plus she is married to your brother in-law Sirzechs!" Confusion was seen on Grayfia's face at my words.

     Issei said,"I am the Harem King! All women are mine to fondle and have sex with! I got it! I might go meet that hot mom of yours after I am done with Grayfia!"

     A rage erupted I did not know I had and yelled,"FUCK YOU ISSEI, I WONT LET YOU LAY A HAND ON THEM, OR MY MOTHER, OR GRAYFIA!" Before I knew it I was running at Issei with a twenty foot long lance of holy light ready to stop him by force......

     Then he smirked at me, held up his gauntleted left arm and two voices said, [BOOST x50] "CRUCIFY!"

     Huh? I realize I am high up in the air bound to a crimson cross with my hands and legs held firm. With a quick look, I noticed no Motohama either.....

     "I see now I am dreaming....", I let out a half relieved voice knowing I will wake up from this nightmare.

     [Partner I can sense the aura of god on him, hm-mm he is evidently the reincarnation of Jesus Christ, son of the man that trapped me. You know what to do, partner!]

     Grayfia and a few harem members of Issei heard this and had shock and horror on their faces.... I kinda feel like a monster with some of those gazes.

     Issei cheerfully says,"Sure buddy no problem!" He then lifted his gauntlet in my direction and a magic sword blade lengthened from it into my lower rib cage... damn.

     I look to his harem,"I know it is only a dream but forgive me anyway for failing to free you all from him....." I said this with a painful smile as I look to Grayfia.

     Issei with an insane rage yells,"HEY! MATSUDA WILL YOU DIE FOR MY SINS?" Issei then retracted the sword, and my bloody smile showed brightly as I instinctively answered him.....

   I smile at him and tell him,"I will......"

     "MATSUDA GET THE HELL UP YOU DAMN TRAITOR!"

     My fathers loud voice startled me awake from my weird ass dream I was having. Oh that's right I forgot to set that sexy ass alarm clock so I guess my dad is calling for breakfast.

     "DON'T GET YOUR PANTIES IN A BUNCH, I AM COMING!" I yelled back at that crazy man-whore.

     It seems my mother left for work so it is my dad and a box of cold cereal..... yup. My dad then said "Hey the last couple of days before school starts, starting today I need you to help watch the shop for me. You see, your grams needs my help in Tokyo for a day or two...

     I tell him,"OK? Sure dad but make sure to say hi to grandma for me" I gave him a thumbs up.

     A couple hours later I finished opening the book store for the day's business. My family owns this one and is just a mom and pop store....

     I did underplay what this store is about, just calling it an adult bookstore, but that is far from the truest description. At home mom and I call it that to make dad feel good, in reality the adult section is just a small room behind a curtain with an age restriction on it. What this store truly is is a bookstore with normal light reading, manga, light novels and even some accessory merchandise for tourists. So while it was slow I started reading everything.

     A day or so later it was finally Sunday and my last shop day. About ten minutes after opening, I was reclined behind the counter when a super suspicious character came in. For just one second I thought it was a robbery, then I blinked in disbelief!

     What came into the store acting like a thief running from the police was a woman wearing an all grey tracksuit, shower cap, plus face-mask, and topped off with a pair of reading glasses. I was stupefied, not at the stupid as fuck get up but the fact I instantly recognized who it was!

     I said to myself,"Rias with a body like that and beautiful blue eyes, who would not recognize you!" I then ran my hand down my face in frustration.

      All of a sudden the crappily disguised individual turned and said to me,"What did you just say?"

     Pretending I did not slip up, I said,"I said welcome and thank you for shopping at Tanaka's!" OK so what I said before was said out loud and NOT in my mind, holy crap do all reincarnates turn dumb all of a sudden?

     "No, I clearly heard you call my name?!" Let's roll with it then, sigh.

     "All I meant is you're too pretty for a simple disguise like that to work! First go with sunglasses, then get a wig ugly is better, wear a puffy dress and hide your body proportions a bit, um a lot. You stand out in a good way, and as for knowing your name, I am going to school with you tomorrow and my two idiot friends have scoped out every super sexy upperclassman. Sigh, they are idiots. And as far as you being in this store we have a privacy policy to never reveal our customers info, unless you do not buy anything, then I can squeal like a pig!" Which one of us is the devil now?

     And at that Rias realizes a flash from my phone took her current appearance, then I smile and say,"Buy lots OK!"

     Half an hour later and two full bags of shit I can hardly get rid of normally, and Rias is on her way out.

     She turned and said,"Thanks you were a big help in choosing some novels for me! Oh how rude of me what's your name?"

     Oh that's right,"Matsuda Tanaka, a first year." She then smiled and left. Too bad I did not get to see what she looks like in real life, but from what I could tell she is definitely hot!

     Outside the store in an alley.....

     Rias summons a red magic circle next to her ear and what comes out of it is a familiar voice, [Yes President?]

     Rias asks, her Queen Akenno,"The boy you met at your home, what was his name again?"

     [His name was Matsuda Tanaka, President.....Do you need anything?]

     Whith her Gremory blood boiling she tells her,"No Akeno I do not but I just met him in his family bookstore called Tanaka's and he is going to be a first year student in our school so we will see him plenty, anyway prepare for school tomorrow and see you later."

Issei

235