Like a Rock-Star!
6.6k 26 235
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
     Please click the [♥ ⇒ ] Button on the chapters! Please and Thank You!

     It is now the first week of summer break after the first block of school ended. Oh I forgot to mention why Kiba cakes was my ex-seat mate right? Ha ha, it is because I decided to start reading the Holy Bible in the middle of class, and damn he looked like he had a constant hangover. He asked me once why I was doing it and I would shut him up with 'school is too easy so a bit of spirituality would not kill anyone right?' OK I am a dick. So Kiba [magically] got a seat transfer with some random mob girl, huh, I don't know her name.

     Anyway Issei and Motohama are going to work in some drink stands at the beach for most of the break to earn money for their porn. They begged me to join as a trio, but I told them my dad wants me in the bookstore, dodged that bullet! I am sure Rias's group is probably in hell for summer break due to not spotting Akeno on her mountaintop home. Kiba can go cool off in hell...... get it?

      I have not bumped into many of the church groups doing their thing, killing people and spouting righteous speeches, while committing murder. Do not get me wrong, if they were killing stray devils and true bad guys, I would even join in the fun with them. But like many big groups it is the bad apples that spoil the bunch, sigh. I am feeling old now.

     On a good note, I found that small park Issei died at! I was ashamed because I kept jumping around to look at EVERYTHING, like a damn tourist at an amusement park!

     I mean it was so iconic to the show and I did not realize it would be like walking on the moon, it was surreal. And thanks to finding that park, I met Karen again. She will regularly walk Precious when the sun sets. Of course I started to make this my regular path! cough, I know if it was not for Precious this fallen angel would NEVER have associated with a human like me. Basically I sold her on the idea of being casual pals that met up and I would teach Precious new tricks and obedient behavior. Karen was absolutely convinced by my master plan, MAW-HA-HA! cough

     I am currently sitting on a park bench with an oversized mastiff sitting calmly in-between me and Karen [aka Kalawarna], and she is currently wearing an outfit close to what she wore in the anime. My poor eyes and heart can't take that! We are both eating some ice-cream cones I bought because of the heat, and we are just stargazing, as the lights in the sky start shining one at a time in the orange sky. Oh did I forget to mention Karen smells like cotton candy! Damn that Michal movie was so right!

     "So your job sent you to Japan for work a few months ago as a talent scout? How long will you stay in Kuoh then?" Of course I kinda know but hey I gotta talk about something right?

     Karen replied,"Ah, I left the main office with a few of the other staff for a job that would take about a year to finish. I only took this job because one of my bosses was trying to make me his woman, so I joined my crazy ass colleagues and came here to get away from that bastard." Huh was this her backstory in the show?

     "So where did you grow up?" I would ask any girl this but lets see what she comes up with.

     Karen looked up at the sky again and smiled a sad smile then said,"I grew up far away in a warm and happy home, my family all took care of each other and we loved each-other very much. But all happy story's have to come to an end someday right?"

     Her gaze then fell to Precious and she continued,"A while back I was in Europe, and found an unattended orphanage. So I decided to settle down for a few years and take care of the children there. It was very nice, they brought me happiness. Then one day when I was not there, a small-time gang the locals ignored put their filthy hands on my children."

     I noticed her eyes were a bit misty, but I continued to listen to her tale,"When I came back and witnessed the devastation the monsters wrought on the kids, NO ONE reacted to help or punish them. I-I took matters into my own hands that day. I did not just kill them, I brutally executed those monsters. However my family cast me away for my actions, for vengeance is a sin? I hate that I fell so low but, I do not regret my actions."....damn I am totally sad, her eyes are not lying to me too.....what kind of back story did they give her?!

     She turned to me and said with a sad smile, "Now that you know I am a cold blooded murderer, what do you think of me now?" Shit is this a tear in my eye?

     I comfort her,"I think you did the right thing. I am sorry your family does not understand, but I think in the end you did the right thing! How could I think anything other than you're a fantastic woman? You love kids and dogs, can a real cold blooded murderer claim the same? As for your past, your secret is safe with me!"

     She smiled at me then wiped off that damn tear of mine, shit she noticed, but then I froze like an ice cube because she leaned in and gave me a kiss on the forehead? I definitely felt an electric spark from her lips, wait, what? Precious is eating my ice-cream cone out of my hands while I was distracted and I hear her moaning in pleasure... Damn thief dog!

     Kalawarna says with a grin,"Thanks for listening and making me feel better, you're a good kid, grow up fast and make me an honest woman! Don't worry I will wait. Ha ha" The woman and dog left.

     Ten long minutes later.................................. [Matsuda Tanaka.ex has started to reboot!]

     With no Karen or Precious in sight and a drool patch with melted ice-cream on his leg, Matsuda The Great looks around,"Was I dreaming? Did she ask me to marry her?! No is it real, damn I love this world, even if she was joking that made me feel like a rock-star!" And ten more minutes of my stupid grin.

Kala
235