Chysis Gremory has come!
1.4k 26 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

     After the Sports Festival ended, we all celebrated at one of the Gremory hotel restaurants, both peerages and some of our human friends and family. I had Sona and peerage stay over and Reya and Xenovia had a baby making marathon that night along with Kalawarna joining in!

     Before the assault on Matsuda took place however, I had a serious talk with Grayfia, Kala, Benemue, Sona, and Tsubaki about the future. I explained to them all of what I could remember of the Hero faction's plans but did not talk about Kyoto in fear of making a huge mistake. I was going to bring it up to everyone multiple times but my gear kept telling me it was bad to reveal that information. I have learned to listen to the warnings the gear gives me, especially after Duke Gremory's passing!

     "Sona, I have a difficult request for you! Please allow Issei to be traded to Rias so I can have Issei at my side for events to come.....I know this is huge, but I know a crazy thing will happen soon?!" I stand and give Sona a bow to show my sincerity.

     Sona just pulls me up and hugs me tightly,"I will do anything for you! If you tell me this is important, how can I not do everything for my husband! Silly, I have been wondering if there was anything I could do to support you, and finally you have requested my help. This makes me very happy!" Damn she is so good to me! So I just kiss her and smile.....Until her next words almost made me die of embarrassment!

     She just smiles and kills me,"Plus having one of the Perverted Trio in our student council has been an eyesore! No matter how many times I use the paddle on him he just keeps up his childish ways....sigh." I think she is more happy to dump the pervert than help her husband!

    She asks,"Do I need to keep my Pawns open or can I use them to find more students for my school?" She sits me between Tsubaki and herself.

     I smile and say,"Issei will go independent like me in the next year or so. Just recruit anyone that makes you happy....I am not sure about things going forward for your peerage, sorry." I just look sadly at her, but she smiles like she likes this outcome....I guess having future knowledge makes people feel less secure than being blind about the future?

     All of the three factions were given a report on what I know about Cao Cao (sounds like So-So) and his plans for making a human sacred gear army. Mainly to improve each faction's defenses world wide.

     During this week Rias and my peerages along with Irena, were dispatched to deal with a small group of sacred gear users causing issues in Kuoh. So I used this opportunity to let the less experienced new girls time to get real combat.

     Ingvild was a super powerful wizard type right out of the gate! Grayfia had been teaching her and Aika about magic and the two had a lot of potential. Ingvild seems to be specialized in the water element, which she can use to create ten or more enormous water dragons and other constructs. Her power is also capable of nullifying or overpowering the elemental powers of others. She is also able to use a multi-layered defensive magic circle built with her vast demonic power. She has demonstrated the ability to teleport herself. Not only this but she is capable of vanishing without leaving a single trace, and you can't feel her presence after leaving. 

     Aika on the other-hand seems to have normal levels of demonic powers for a Pawn wizard type. After hearing about Issei's self made [Dress Break], the cosplay loving Aika quickly created her own variant of it called [Dress Maker], she is able to create any outfit and force it upon female opponents! The outfits are normal and can be destroyed like any-other outfit but it forces off anything they wore before without destroying it....This is actually fucking bad ass! Also it seems she has an affinity with fire element spells, so she is a bit of a pyromaniac.........So I guess that's hot?!

     Kyouko's development sends shivers down my spine, like fear in my soul! I guess it is because of my life as the Toad Sage...She uses her sacred gear to strengthen all of her physical attacks, lightening and increasing her weight at perfect moments to mimic the fighting style of Tsunade from Naruto! Her boots and gloves are the focus for her power and not her body so the exhaustion is minimal. She also can halve the attack weight of all blows about to hit her with pinpoint accuracy making her more like a Rook, in fact her fighting trainer is Koneko. So both have identical fighting styles!

     Finally there is Murayama, she has focused on her swordsmanship using a real katana. Her elemental affinity seems to be both wind and lightning. Murayama has developed a way to use wind magic to help her movements and coats her blade with lighting for extra damage and stunning foes. Kiba has been training both her and Kat together.

     Grayfia made the Pawns a four person squad that perfectly represents a full peerage in terms of rolls. Ingvild is the Queen commander, Aika is supported and takes a Bishop role, Kyouko takes on more of a Rook role, and finally Murayama is like the Knight role. They all promote to Queen of course and they become formidable, even as new devils.

     Even pregnant Grayfia refuses to sit at home, and leads the team as my Queen. No protest I gave her would convince her otherwise! She shut me up with,"If you want me to stay home and do nothing, then get a new Queen!" I have no say in our relationship!!!!!! But I don't regret one moment of her tormenting me.

     The next week came..................................

     After the first week Rias finally returned! She did a leap into my arms and wrapped her legs around me and was just sniffing me like I was a line of cocaine! She then passionately kissed me then after a while she smiled widely and said,"I mist you too much....I had no hug-pillow! Go to bed early tonight before you go to the Underworld! I want maximum time!!!" Without caring if everyone was watching her she just showered me with kisses.

     I calm her down and say,"I love you too! And is everything going well on the other-side?" I sit down because she is still not letting go ha-ha!

     She nods and explains,"My grandmother has come back out of retirement to help out till I finish high-school! She is ready to meet you so don't be nervous, my grandmother is very kind. Also.....I am not pregnant yet, so work hard tonight OK?" The last part was said in a mosquito whisper, but I just nod yes to my crimson love.

     Issei in his confusion came over and Sona and Rias traded him....No one told him and he thought Sona was punishing him and separating him from his lovers! He was on his knees crying like a baby for a while till I slapped his head!

     I sigh and say,"Dumb ass, why would my two wives be punishing you...You are not breaking up with your lovers but have a new king, that is all....You're my best friend and I will need your help! So think with that brain of yours for a sec....Your Momo and Yura are going nowhere!" I sigh as he calms down.

     Issei stops balling and asks,"Can Abe Kiyome still be my girlfriend too? She is a human." Oh he has another harem member? She was not on the phone-list I gave him?

     I look at him like he is ....no he is dumb,"Issei bro, you won't have to stop your relationships with anyone even that senior girl...But I am surprised you are dating her, she is a pretty girl!"

     Issei jumped up with his tail stepped on,"Damn bro I am prettier than you so why are you knocking me!!!!" All the girls laugh at him and he realizes I was fucking with him and he slumps his shoulders.

     I just say,"Welcome to the Gremory family buddy!" and many others greet him as well, but two girls' responses took me off guard!

     Akeno holds up one finger with holy lightning on the tip and says with a smile that is not a smile,"I am Mat's only, touch me and die!"

     Koneko says while cracking her knuckles,"Stare or touch me, and they will call you the Eunuch Dragon Emperor!" Shit why am I holding my nuts?

     After a welcome party we found out that Rias made Kris Gremory her new Rook! Damn I forgot about her when Koneko wanted to be with me...My Loli kitty always has the right-of-way!

     So before I go to the Underworld, I spent the whole night giving Rias the child she and I want!......Even though I hate the whole Pure-blood devil crap, I guess it is good for Rias to have one after the Riser cancellation. Now the nobles can't disparage her and Sona....Sigh devil politics is shit!

     A crying Rias is sending us off while Grayfia is transferring my group! Rias will be in charge of my peerage that is left to help fight off the Hero group. Rias has my King token to let my girls promote so they won't be weakened while I am gone.

      My group includes Grayfia, Coriana, and Grace. A noble King must always have his Queen by his side, while Coriana is my manager for all things Grayfia does not take care of. And Grace is my personal maid and bodyguard for when Grayfia is busy. Rias will do fine with the addition of Issei and Kris to the team and even though Rias is an airhead at times, she is very good at leading a team.

     As the lights from our teleport fades, we have entered the back garden of the Gremory mansion. And other than the maids and butlers to meet us, there are three other individuals.

     Venelana Gremory and her son Millicas who is holding the hand of who I believe to be Chysis Gremory, a young looking woman that appears to be 20 years old, with a large bosom and her face (with a soft expression) has little resemblance to Rias'. She has droopy eyes and crimson hair tied up backwards in a ponytail.

     Chysis Gremory has locked on to my person to inspect me, I can tell the loss of her son was unexpected. I am sure based on her demeanor Rias told her everything that happened with her dad and me.

     I immediately perform my noble greetings to my new family including my new younger little bro. Venelana takes my hand and brings me to her mother-in-law and says,"Mother here is Matsuda Gremory for you to meet!" I actually hear some pride in her voice, maybe it is the work I have been doing in the human world?

     Chysis lets go of her grandson and takes my hands and smiles while looking at my right hand, I see some sadness in her gaze but she does not seem upset with me over it...good.

     Chysis tightens her grip on my hands and smiles while saying,"Your aura and demonic power are just like my mothers, and little Zeo has bestowed this amazing miracle on our family! Will you please just call me mama?" My gear is urging me to meet her request, although I do not know why, I shall do this small thing.

     I say,"Then mama call me Mat, and please take care of me!" At my words she just smiled and a happy tear fell from her eye. I then wipe it.

     Venelana smiles at my actions and says to her mother,"I told you he is just like him! And with his Gremory blood, the likeness is greater." She just smiles at my confused face.

     Chysis then wraps me in a warm hug like she is thinking of her son.....if that is what Rias's grandmother needs then I will do it. Um wait, this devil is a real kind hearted woman. Then she turns to my servants and warmly greets them and she introduces herself to Coriana due to both Grace and Grayfia already knowing her! We then all are brought inside to the living area to talk.

     Chysis takes her grandson's hand and Venelana takes my left arm as we enter the home............

 

64