Crap, I have a grown up Daughter!
668 24 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
     Please click the [ ♥ ⇒ ] Button on the chapters! Please and Thank You!

 

     We were taken to the center of the castle-town on the Tepes side, and we noticed that the residents seemed to not have even been aware that their government had changed. As we enter the castle's main gates we can see that the security is very tight here. Our transport stops in front of the main entrance and our group gets out and we tighten our formation ready for anything. We get taken into the castle and now we are standing in front of massive double doors. There is a relief of a monster carved into the door.

     Down the hall to my right I see four people coming in our direction and a voice I am all too familiar with is heard....

     Rias raised her voice to get my attention,"Matsuda! We are here...." Rias does her red missile impersonation and dives in for a hug and squeezes me tightly, and Akeno is waiting patiently for Rias.

     Azazel asks,"Are you kids OK?" I can tell by his voice he is happy to see them safe.

     While Rias lets me go to talk to Azazel, Akeno dives in the warm spot she left! Issei gives Kiba a fist bump, and I can tell he is happy to see his sparring partner looking good.

     Rias smiles and says,“Yes, we were unharmed. Looks like you noticed about the coup d’état, Azazel.”

     He nodded and said,“Yeah, I summoned them here thinking that something may have happened and brought them here. You don’t have any complaints, do you?”

     Rias pulling me away from Akeno said,"I am very glad you brought my Mat to us!" Akeno just rolled her eyes with a smile.

     Issei asks Kiba,“Looks like nothing happened to you guys, Kiba?”

     Kiba shrugs,“We didn’t even get dragged into it so it let me down. At least till now, that is.” Kiba looks at the double door while saying that.

     The pair of armed soldiers from a medieval looking time tell us,“Now then, please come in to have your meeting with our new King!”

     At the end of the long red-carpet there is a throne and on the throne is a young woman. Off to her right is a young man with a beautiful face like that of a doll, but he’s a pure-blood vampire.

     Within the spacious throne room, there are few vampires besides the woman on the throne and the man near the throne, such as several soldiers and nobles here who also have an appearance of those from medieval times.

     The woman on the throne has blonde short hair and has it tied. She’s wearing a simple dress and she has a gentle smile on her face. She appears to be 20 years old. She is a top beauty. Instead of having a crafted beauty of that of a complete doll like Elmenhilde, she has a beauty of a human appearance.

     The girl greets us in a daze,“How do you do, everyone. My name is Valerie Tepes.” She then catches the sight of someone she knows and directs her gaze at him,“Gasper, you have grown bigger.” Valerie said her words to Gasper.

     Although seeing her out of it, Gasper forcefully puts on a smile. “Valerie I wanted to see you again.”

     Valerie, like a drugged woman, says,“Me too. I really wanted to see you. Please come a bit closer to me.” No one stopped Gasper as he stood in front of her. she caressed his face with a smile. She then says,"You have gotten so big!"

     I noticed three individuals with transparent bodies come out of thin air and stand by Valerie. The three figures seem to be two women and a man, but they are not fully human. I don't recognize the clothing they wear either. I oddly feel like I may have seen them before, but my photographic memory does not place them?!

     I ask Azazel,"Who are those ghosts standing by Valerie?!" Everyone in the room including the doll-like man by her looks at me in confusion?

     Valerie looks towards the direction of the three ghosts. She speaks in a language never heard before in this world and is talking to the ghost. No one in the room seems to hear or see them but me and Valerie! The worst part is, I can understand what they are saying?! My devil tongue can not interpret the language, but I instinctively know it like I am a fluent speaker!

     (A/N the talk with the 3 ghosts, Valerie, and Matsuda cannot be understood by anyone else...)

     The ghost looking man has wizard robes from a fantasy world with long black hair and two small horns like a demon would have. The man says to Valerie,"As I told you before, my Demon King has come to us! Now you should bring us to your world so we can help him regain his throne!" For some reason he is pointing at me?!

     She suddenly makes a bright face,“Yes, you’re right. I also have the same opinion." She then holds in her hand her Holy Grail.

     The female ghost with white hair and white eyes, says,"Father, I know you are in a different body, but please call on your army! Use this girl's power and force her to bring us to you! We will crush all your enemy's."

     Valerie looks worried because she has not seen them be so aggressive before and tries to ask,"But that’s still not..." She is cut off by the next ghost woman.

      This one looks human and she is wearing royal robes and looks like a human Queen,"My husband my King, we have waited on this side for over a hundred years! you can now bring us to you. I miss you and have waited for the day we can bring peace to this world."

     Valerie hears the woman, smiles and says,"Is that true?"The powerful looking Queen smiles and nods to the clueless Valerie.

     I say to them,"I am sorry, I don't have memories of you or my life as the Demon King! I don't want to destroy this world. Valerie don't bring them over to this world."

     Valerie says to me,"Yes, you’re right.” I don't think she understands what is going on here?!

     Azazel warned the group quietly,“Everyone, don’t look at that directly. You’ll get pulled away by the Holy Grail. Especially Asia, Xenovia, and Irina who come from the Church must look away. That’s the outcome of those being possessed by the Holy Grail. You’ll come to see things you should never see. I’ll explain it in detail afterwards.”

     The ghost man says to me,"My liege you're confused right now, but we have divined that you will call for us, when we don't know. When the time comes, just use the power of this girl. We will once again bring peace to the many worlds!" He seems to understand I won't use the Grail now.

     The one who is the daughter tells me,"When the other two Goddesses fell, we found out that they trapped your Goddess on the temple on the moon. Go and free her. She has been waiting for you on the far side of the moon!" I am shocked, in the past I had a yearning for the moon. I remember just staring at it?! So is this the reason I am drawn to it? (A/N This was in some chapters long ago!)

      The Queen ghost says,"When those Bitch-Goddesses, heroes killed you, they released all the evil you held back and extinguished all life on our planet. We have captured and imprisoned those two Goddesses for you to judge later. Recover your memories my King! We will wait in this part of the Spirit World! you may not remember me now, but I love you my Demon King! Farewell....."

     Then there’s a clap. The one who claps his hand is the young Vampire who is standing near Valerie.

     He oddly looks at my face and says,“Valerie, it’s rude for you two to be talking only to “those people”, you know? You must act as a Queen in a proper manner.”

     Hearing the man say that, Valerie responds by saying “You are right. Ufufu, I’m very sorry, everyone. But it seems like I’ll be able to create a peaceful society for the Vampires as long as I reign as the Queen. I’m so looking forward to it. Even Gasper will be able to live here. No one will bully us ever again.”

     Rias with concern on her face is wiping a few tears that seem to be trying to flow out. I am trying to hold back some unknown emotions from what I have heard just now.

     Azazel glares at the vampire,“You sure did train her well, and what do you want to achieve by using her? Judging from how it looks, you must be the ringleader for this incident, right?”

     “Oh, I still haven’t introduced myself. I come from the royal family of Tepes and am the fifth candidate to succeed the throne, Marius Tepes is my name. I am the chief advisor for Sacred Gear Research. I’m also Valerie’s brother in terms of pedigree and I want to see how my cute little sister who is saddened about the future of the Tepes would change the world of the vampires. I want to prepare an environment where I can do whatever I want with the Holy Grail. Valerie’s Holy Grail is a masterpiece that I can never get bored of, so I did many experiments with it. Yes, that’s actually the only reason behind it. For that reason, the previous King who happens to be my father plus my older brothers had to go.”

     Xenovia, seeing poor Gasper's face, says,“Let’s get rid of this guy and go home. This vampire will only cause harm if we let him live.” She draws her blade, I don't stop her.

     Marius sneers at her,“I’m terrified. Then let me introduce all of you to my bodyguard. It’s also one of the reasons I can act so mighty.” My gear all of a sudden starts rocking off the charts. I look to the danger and there is a single tall man wearing a black coat leaning on the pillar.

     His hair is a combination of black and blond. His unique heterochromia where his right eye is gold and his left eye is black. The man clad in black looks down on the floor after glancing towards us once.

     You don't need my powers to tell that everyone is feeling terrified by this guys aura! He is even stronger than the Evil Dragons we faced before. If I had to fight this guy right now, I would have a ¼ chance to beat him but fleeing would still be my best choice!

     Marius claps his hand once again,“Let’s end here for today. We have your rooms prepared. Please stay here for a while everyone. Oh, that’s right. The current Head of the House of Vladi is also present at the basement of this castle, so all of you may want to meet him.”

     We were then escorted out by the bodyguard!

The Crescent Circle Dragon, Crom Cruach with Asia!

The Crescent Circle Dragon, Crom Cruach

24