Chapter 96 – Where are you?
2.4k 4 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I ran towards the gate but without all my speed, but even without all my speed, I was still running at an incredible speed, so I was drawing the attention of all the people in the city who were on the street at the time.

 

A cute little girl with a beautiful dress running at that speed, of course, it would attract attention, well, it's unnecessary attention since I won't be here for long, I will only come back here when I bring Cibely back.

 

She was very deep in the forest, even though I have my search magic, finding them will not be so tricky with my drone, I hope it will be so.

 

If they have a lot of trees, it can make my drone challenging to see, but I hope I don't have that problem, I don't want to have to run through the entire forest after them. I don't even know what monsters exist inside that forest so that it can be dangerous for me.

 

Running there can be a big problem. If I run into a powerful monster that I don't know about attacks or spells, I can end up having problems.

 

"Hey, where are you going with all this speed." As I approached the city gate, I heard someone shouting, understanding that I stopped running for a moment to see who was calling me.

 

When I looked towards the voice, I saw the guard standing there by the gate walking towards me, again he? I can't waste time here, stop calling me whenever you think it's convenient.

 

"So, are you in a hurry to do what?" The guard asked doubtfully.

 

"I'm going to the forest. I need to do something important, and I can't waste time here. I'm sorry." I answered sincerely, and I cannot stay here talking.

 

After saying that, I started running again into the forest, he tried to talk to me again, but I ignored him, I can't be distracted by anything now, I have to focus on finding those girls.

 

If they die, I will destroy that entire forest and send all the monsters that live in it to hell.

 

###########

 

I arrived in the forest in an instant. When I came, I started to notice the difference. I had never approached this place, so I couldn't see much of the difference when I looked at a great distance, but the two forests are very different.

 

While the one I go to regularly has tree leaves in a beautiful green color, this forest has deep dark green flowers, and the flowers are almost black, I don't know how I didn't realize it even when I looked from a distance.

 

The leaves and trees were much denser, so it was difficult to walk through the forest without hitting a tree branch, it looked exactly like a horror movie forest, the ground also seems to be dead.

 

Much like those infertile soils that do not grow any plant, but here it was different, vegetation was growing even with the ground with this appearance, this is very strange and confusing.

 

This forest is very horrible, but I can't be shaken by it, I need to go into this forest and get these girls out.

 

'Let's go then.' I created an ice sword like the last time and went forward while cutting most of the vegetation in front of me, and I felt like I was in an adventure and survival movie, it's even cool to do that.

 

###########

 

After walking for a long time I decided to turn on the search magic, it will be easier this way, but I'm not sure if I will be able to see a lot with a drone, the trees here are much denser than in the other forest.

 

'Damn, why did they have to get into a place like this?' I know it's their job, but they should be more careful.

 

They must have come here before, I don't know how they managed to get lost here, I'm sure they didn't get lost, they were attacked by something, and they can't leave. If they were not being attacked, they would not be trapped here.

 

"Well, let's go." I turned on the search magic and started to feel many life forms around me, and they were not so close, most of them were deeper in the forest, I would need to walk a little more to find them.

 

But it will be challenging to find something like this, and I need to activate the drone magic too, I will get a little closer and use the drone to identify all these monsters.

 

After I activated the drone magic, I started walking towards the monsters deeper in the forest while using the drone to look from above. It was easier to see than I thought, I thought the trees would block my view, but I was getting to see it quite well.

 

'Let's see what kind of monsters there are around here.' I was already approaching the monsters, so I stopped walking and started moving only the drone to observe the monsters.

 

When I looked at the monsters, I realized that most of them were huge ogres, they had fair skin and had huge teeth that looked like wild boar and were also very fat, they were horrid.

 

There were also some goblins, but they were different, the goblins carried weapons and were a little bigger than I thought. Many of them carried swords and spears, but some of them also took bows.

 

And they were also my height, I thought that goblins were tiny, but it seems that I was mistaken. I need to be careful of these monsters. Well, I can kill them quickly, but I have to be careful not to be attacked by several at the same time.

 

I also have to watch out for other monsters that I haven't yet identified, they seem to be hiding somewhere, but I can feel a small sign of them, I hope I'm not dangerous at all.

 

****************

BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/NovelsIgor

*****************

71