Chapter 111 – Best bath of my life starts now?
2.5k 8 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Eleonor put me on the floor, we sat in the living room, of course it wouldn't fit all on the sofa, which was a little small, so I sat on the sofa together with Eleonor and Cibely and Clevina sat at the dining table, I suppose. that this table is used for this.

"So, who's going to make dinner today?" Clevina was the one who broke that sinister ice in the environment, I don't know why the weather was like this, but even I couldn't stand it and I almost started to say something.

"I think it's best for Eleonor to cook today." Cibely came up with the idea, it seems that she takes turns every day to cook, I think this is really cool, they all cook and this is a very cool work together.

Seeing this, I said to Eleonor who was beside me: "Do you always take turns cooking?" I was curious to know how they did it, it was a really cool way of doing things in a house where friends live together.

From there Eleonor started to explain everything while the other girls were also listening to everything.

It seems that they have been doing this since they started living together, in fact Clevina didn't know how to cook and was taught by Cibely to start helping to cook, it seems that it was a mutual help between the three, now I can see how close they are.

They take turns between breakfast, lunch and dinner, each takes care of a different meal every day, that is, every day they all cook, it seems that the best food is Cibely's, but if they let only her cook, it would be a little difficult for her.

"This is really cool, you guys are really good friends." I had noticed this before, but the more I get into these girls' lives, the more I realize when they are close, and I like to see it.
"So, I'm going to take a shower with Clevina, then you two go, let's go." Eleonor said and then got up from the sofa, and soon after Clevina followed behind her towards the bathroom.

When I asked Cibely about it, it seems like it's normal for the three of them to go into the shower together, but as there are four people now, it would be better to enter two people at a time, I even understand that thought, but it wouldn't be better for the three to shower together , and I shower alone?

I started looking at Cibely and started to feel nervous, I saw her body before, but even then I am not ready to be together with her naked inside a bathroom, the first time I saw her, Cibely was unconscious.

And I was also wearing clothes.

"Did something happen?" Seeing that I was feeling nervous, Cibely sat on the couch next to me and started talking to me, but she couldn't hide it, she was very embarrassed.

When she heard that she would have to take a shower with me, her face turned so red that I thought she was going to die, she turned redder than the norm. Well, if I'm not ashamed I'm already like that, imagine her.

I'm sorry, Cibely.
###################
After a long time with an uncomfortable atmosphere in that room, the girls finally got out of the shower, it was a pain to listen to them playing inside the bathroom and imagine that I would be inside with Cibely.

They weren't playing in an adult way, but laughing and having fun, they were acting like children, was it even cute to be listening to their laughter in the bath, or maybe I'm scary for doing this?

'Damn it.' But when I was going to get up to go to the bathroom, I remembered something, and I wanted to know why they didn't stop me from sitting in that place, I'm all dirty.

The goo that was in my body had already dried up enough, it was not gooey as before, that's why Eleonor didn't get dirty when he hugged me. When I got up and looked at the couch, he hadn't been dirty either, so I was relieved.

Well, but it costs nothing to let them know my clothes are dirty, I wouldn't have sat here, but I'm also not an idiot for forgetting something as important as that, I think I need to work my mind a little better.

"It's all right?" Cibely realized that I had gotten up really fast and was a little nervous and then asked, but since there was nothing wrong with the couch, I just turned to her and replied, "It's okay, so let's go." Now it's time to go into the bath with her.

On the way to the shower, Eleonor looked at us for a moment, but soon after he went upstairs without looking back, I wanted to know why she was looking, but whatever, now I'm in a moment of nervousness.

When I get closer to the bathroom, but I get nervous, I think I never felt like this before I need to end myself or I will end up doing something crazy.

I looked to the side and saw Cibely also walking towards the bathroom with a red face, I was almost holding her in fear that she would pass out, but she was managing to stand up, so I just kept walking.

We got in the shower and we started to undress, in fact Cibely started undressing me first, I thought she would be very embarrassed and would have difficulties doing this, but she was being more courageous than me at the moment, but shame on me, I can't lose!

After that I took off my clothes quickly and showed my body to the world, well, it was not to the world but only to Cibely, but it is just a figurative way of speaking.

Cibely was taking off her clothes slowly, first she started to take off the shirt I had bought for her, and right after she did, her beautiful breasts appeared in my vision, they were as beautiful as I remembered.

They were firm and their beak was extremely pink, it was a wonderful color, I had never seen a girl's breasts like that in front of me before, I was holding myself up so I wouldn't jump on them.

The first time I saw them I was holding on too, so I think I can do it again.

After Cibely took off her shirt, she bent down and started taking off her pants, and right after she dropped her pants and showed me her most precious part, she stood up at once, making her breasts jump up and down, making me even more admired.

I had never seen such beautiful breasts even in movies, it was wonderful, they looked like the ideal breasts, their size and shape were perfect.

"So, let's take a shower soon." Cibely was also looking at my body a lot and I didn't even realize it because I was so focused on her, but now is not the time for that, we need to take a shower.

****************

BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/NovelsIgor

*****************

53