Chapter 112 – I embarrassed her
2.3k 4 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We started to bathe normally, in their bathroom there was no hot water as in the inn, the water was at room temperature, and as there was no plumbing it was stored in a huge container that was inside the bathroom.

The water was taken with a bucket and so we used it to clean our bodies, but doing so was becoming uncomfortable since Cibely was naked next to me.

She didn't seem to care much and was taking a shower normally, but even so, I believe she was not doing so well when she looked, since she was shaking a little and her face was red.

I think that's why she has the others closed, so as not to look at me and keep her calm, she is a very cute girl, and I like that about her.

"So, what do you think about the bathroom, do you like it?" Cibely asked a random and strange question, I never imagined that I would hear someone asking me if they liked their bathroom, I think it is something that no one imagines they will hear.

I was even unresponsive when she asked this, but right after that I replied: "Yes, it is very nice to take a shower like this." Of course, I did that while avoiding looking directly at her, we were looking like two teenagers in love.

Wait, what the fuck am I thinking? What do you mean teenagers in love? We are two girls, she could never accept something like that, or could she? And because I'm thinking about it so much, I don't even like Cibely that way, do I?

My previous body was that of a man, and my mentality remains that of a man, so I think this is just sexual desire, right? I have nothing wrong with imagining things here since I was a man and I was not always a girl.

"Something wrong?" I was very restless in the bathroom, so Cibely opened her beautiful eyes and looked directly at me, the moment she was done.

Ba-dump ~~

Ba-dump ~~

Ba-dump ~~

My heart started beating so fast that I thought I was going to die at that moment, it was a sensation I had never felt before, but even though I felt it, I answered it quickly: "It's nothing, don't care about me."

But I couldn't deceive her, I was looking directly at her tits, I feel like a stalker right now, I should just look away, but I can't stop looking at her body, I should just try to this, but I don't want it.

"Are beautiful." I let my admiration out loud, and the only thing Cibely could do was, "EHHHH?" She was very confused by what I said and started to get very flushed.
###############
When I made that shameful observation, I realized what I had said and at that moment I started to feel my face getting hot too, I just called a girl beautiful while I looked at her breasts.

I never did it, even when I looked at their faces, imagine doing it looking at the face of one, this is not normal, she will think I'm weird, I think I have to do something.

"Please-" Something happened.

Eh ~~

I just felt my body falling towards Cibely, when I looked back, I saw everything in slow motion, I had just slipped on the soap sponge that was on the floor and I am falling forward towards Cibely.

'Why is that, my god?' Did I have to have a "Lucky Pervert" event right now? I've never had anything like this, why does it have to be right now in such an awkward situation?

Well, the only thing I could do was accept what is close to happening, so I just closed my eyes and let my body fall towards Cibely, and after a while of the suspense.

Boing ~~

A strange sound and a soft feeling came over my entire face, when I opened my eyes, my face was buried in Cibely's breasts and she was looking at me desperately and almost ashamed.

The feeling was so good and so soft that I didn't even try to get up, I just lay there for a while, until Cibely lost her sanity right there.

"I have to get out, please get off me." She seemed to be saying it coldly, but she just couldn't seem to reason properly, the sparkles in her eyes were gone.

I think she finally crossed the threshold of shame and her brain just shut down, I thought it would take longer to happen.

BUT WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING ?!

I just took advantage of a naked woman, I just took advantage to feel her breasts, I'm just a disgusting pervert, please forgive me for having done this god or whoever is running this world.

It wasn't my intention to take advantage of that, I just fell over there by accident, what I did was just male instincts, even though I'm a girl, I still have them, so just this time, forgive me.

"Cibely, please wait, I-" She didn't even finish waiting for me to speak and left the bathroom quickly, I think I blew it, I should have got up as soon as I fell.

Haa ~~

I sighed and then went back to taking my shower, I was finished, but even so, I decided to stay in the bathroom longer to think about it a bit and also think of a way to talk to Cibely after that.

"And there are my clothes too." I almost forgot about them, so I took them and started washing there in the bath.

 

****************

BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/NovelsIgor

*****************

52