Chapter 119 – How will she be now?
2.1k 5 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We went up the stairs, and in a short time, we were on the top floor of the tower, the place where the clock was. It was a clock with a bell, so at the top, there was also a huge bell that rang a few times.

The tower was not wholly closed and had a balcony, so it was great to sit there while looking at the city, it was a lovely place, you want to stay here for a long time.

I would never have that desire in my old life. I don't think I would ever think of going somewhere very high, sitting in that place and watching the landscape, I think that was utterly impossible to happen.

Although I like camping, I didn't really like other "adventures" besides this one. I was a bore, maybe that's it?

But seeing that landscape again, I turned to Clevina and said, "What did you think? I came here before and loved this view, so I wanted to bring you here." I said sincerely. I was looking forward to coming here with someone.

I'm not going to lie that I wanted to be with Emily, but I'm still happy to be here with someone, even more, a friend as precious as her, I love it.

It would be better if the other two were also here, maybe another time we will all come together, but it is not the time to think about it, now I have to enjoy that I am here with Clevina, as they say? Enjoy the moment, right?

"OOhh, I would never think of coming here, it's wonderful. How did you get in this place?" Clevina was standing while looking at the whole city from above. You could see the entire city, from one wall to another.

While Clevina looked at the city, seeing him hit her hair, then that vision of her was beautiful, the sun was hitting her face, and the wind was throwing her hair back, she was very much like some woman from a movie romantic on a date with his prince.

Well, it's not the time to think about it, she's pretty anyway, so it doesn't matter much, now I need to answer your question.

"On my day off, I was bored and wanted to walk around town for a while, so I ended up going up here for a while, but I only stayed minutes, but I swore I would come back here with someone," I said while smiling and also looking at the city.

"I wouldn't be that person, would I?" Clevina soon realized what I was thinking and asked that question, a question that I would have to answer sincerely.

"Yes, I wanted to be here with the girl you said earlier, Emily, but maybe that will take a while to happen." I don't know how long it will take Emily to come to this city, but I hope it won't belong.

After some time here, I realized that this is a beautiful city. Although that man knew where we were going to stay, I think he would have no problem as long as he didn't attack us, which I think he wouldn't.

If he attacks us again, I will rip every part of his body off and send it to the queen. I think it would be an excellent way of doing things; it seems like the right way for me. I should think about it better.

I would like to know what that queen is doing now, and I would also like to know what happened to Lorane, after I left the mansion and saw her talking to the man, I didn't even try to find an explanation for that.

What if she was being controlled in some way? Perhaps she was being threatened? Does she need money?

Lorane seemed to care a lot for me, so I still don't believe she would be against me that way, or maybe she wasn't against me all the time, and was it an act? I may never find her again.

I can find out, or maybe I won't, just if I ever find her again, I will know the truth.

"You are very thoughtful. It seems to be something important." Clevina turned to me and smiled. She was a cute girl.

"Yes, I think I'm overthinking."

After that, we stayed there a little longer until we decided to go home, but during the whole journey, I still thought about Emily and Lorane, things are still not as good as I thought, right?

#############

"Didn't you see her leaving? Or did you let her leave? Just tell the truth at once, don't you get tired of suffering?"

"I didn't let her out, believe me, I would never betray the queen, I know her very well."

Guur ~~

"What are you implying, do you know how she is? Did you forget who took you out of the Shit and brought you to this place? You should just take the punishment now, as always you can't prove you didn't let the girl out."

Damn, how long would I have to stay in this place? I didn't deserve anything to be suffering all this, and why is this person who was my companion blessing me? Is this right?

Forgive me Lara-sama, I'm sorry for watching you, but now I'm suffering the consequences of that.

I know you ran away because you found out what was going on in that house, and I have nothing against it, if you managed to run away it means that you're okay now, right? Did you manage to find someone you can trust?

For now, I have not found anyone I can trust in this place, what can I do now? Well, I can take it all and maybe one day I will meet you again. I hope it happens.

Did you see me the night you disappeared? Are you mad at me? Do you hate me now? I didn't want that to happen. You were an important person to me. I didn't want anything like that to happen.

Urrg ~~

"Shit, you're stupid, can't you even say anything? Can't you just tell the queen the truth so I can stop hitting you? You know I can't take this Shit anymore."

"Forgive me-"

Gurr ~~

I hope that one day I can leave this place and that I can see your face again, can I do it?

 

********

BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/NovelsIgor

*********

48