Chapter 120 – Surprise order.
2.1k 7 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It didn't take long for us to arrive at the girls' house, we stayed longer than I thought at the top of that tower, so when we got home it was almost late in the afternoon, not at home, at their house, I don't live here.

"I think I'll be going." I said goodbye to the girls and was planning to leave for the inn, but before I could go, Cibely said, "Why don't you stay today too, tomorrow morning we can go to the guild together."

Listening to that, I was a little surprised, because that girl who was ashamed quickly was inviting me to stay here again, and of course, seeing all her efforts, I couldn't refuse.

I know it is not cool to stay with others for a long time, but I have no problem if they invite me like that.

"I think everything is fine, are you going back to work tomorrow?" I asked as I entered the house. I thought they would be away from adventurers for a while as they suffered all that.

I thought it was wrong, but I am still happy that they are excited to come back, imagine if they were traumatized or something? That wouldn't be cool.

"Well, it's very annoying to stay at home doing nothing, don't you think, Cibely?" Eleonor asked her, and Cibely immediately replied, "Well, it's boring, when we're on a trip, it's much better."

Cibely seemed to like this job a lot, and I even understand it, I also found it very fun, well, after coming to this world, I found it fun to kill monsters, which would not be reasonable in my old world.

"I understand you very well, it's fun, isn't it?" I also left my opinion. Of course, I thought it was all enjoyable. There was no way I didn't find it fun to behead monsters or kill them so quickly.

"Mhm, but leaving the conversation aside, let's stop talking about it because Larissa is a little scary." Eleonor cut us both off. It looks like I did that again; it's the famous smile they told me before.

I need to control myself a little. I can't let that horrible smile appear. I think I know how people feel when they see this.

But now I need to enjoy the stay. Tomorrow the day can be a little busy.
################
The next morning, we left the house and went to the adventurers' guild, but halfway through, I left the girls and went to the inn first to talk to Clara. I disappeared for so long that she must be worried.

I don't know if it's good to disappear for so long, maybe she'll give my room to someone else, this is a more significant fear now, imagine if I have no place to stay? I don't want to have to buy a house now.

'I hope she doesn't scold me. "Since I'm a child, it's normal for her to want to scold me, I think?

I arrived at ~~

As I entered the inn, I said this to try to be cute, but it was extraordinary, so many people who were sitting at the tables looked at me with disbelief, what a shame.

"So, you finally decided to show up? I thought you were dead." Clara approached me and said this usually. It seems that I worried for a while; she doesn't give a damn about it.

I thought she cared about me, but I was wrong, but since she doesn't care and I've already proven that I'm alive, I have no reason to stay here, so I left the inn without looking back and went towards the guild.

To the guild, I was feeling glances at me, and after turning on the search magic, I realized that someone was on top of the house keyboards, and that person was watching me.

'Of course, it's him.' I'm sure it's that man again, it looks like he won't give up on "taking me" to his side, but what an annoying guy.

Well, I just kept walking, and I waited for him to come and talk to me, I don't think it's a good idea to jump on top of a house here to speak to him, imagine what people would think if they saw this?

'I'm already close.' I was very close to the guild, but when I was joining the guild, I realized that the man was very close to me, I just turned around and said.

"If you don't get out of here, I'm going to kill you, leave me alone." I wasn't annoyed, but just saying that I made the man retreat at the table right away, he disappeared among the people on the street, he at least is good at hiding.

"Who was that?" The one who came to talk to me was Suzan, it seems that she realized that I was talking to someone, but I just replied: "It was nobody." And I said nothing more.

As Suzan knows, I had no reason to lie, she was not at all suspicious, and soon after that.

"The guild master wants to see you again. It looks like it's an important job." Suzan looked a little uneasy for some reason.

"What kind of job?" I was curious as missions are given by the guild master always provide a good reward, and it will be no different this time.

"Come with me, better not to talk about it here, and it is also better to let the guild master explain everything to you."

I hope it's not another mission in a forest.

I don't want to get my dress dirty again, can you imagine? Well, I have a lot of dresses now, but it's still not suitable to be getting dirty in a forest, they are challenging to wash, and I don't want to have to do it again.

"Is it a mission in the forest?" To make sure I decided to ask Sunza, but she just replied, "Don't worry, it's not like that." And then he smiled at me.

Phew~~

But even so, I don't know what the mission is. I hope it's not too difficult.

 

*******

BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/NovelsIgor

******

55