Chapter 122 – Perverted eyes.
2.1k 7 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I got close to the carriage, I saw that nobleman's appearance, he was fat, had a mustache, and was ridiculous, and his stubble made him look even uglier. As soon as he looked at me, I already noticed his perverted look.

Well, it's the first time he's seen me, and he's already looked at me with disgusting eyes like that, he gave me a great impression of what this trip will be like, it will be a trip that I will need to be very careful about.

Everyone who was passing by the carriage did not dare to look him in the face, especially the women, they avoided him, they did not even want to pass near this fat man, and the reason is apparent.

He must be one of those nobles who use his power to catch concubines or something, he is horrible, and I am going to have to travel with a person like him, I knew I should have refused this trip.

Seeing his face, I walked over to Suzan, who was inside the guild, I wanted to talk to her about what I should do.
Getting close to her, I said quietly, so I couldn't even hear, imagine what would happen if the nobleman overheard me saying something wrong about him? It wouldn't be pleasant.

"Hey, Suzan, this guy is disgusting, did you see how he looked at me? Is it safe to go on a trip with him?" I said while looking at the fat man. I hope he didn't notice my look.

"Don't worry, I don't think he would have the courage to tie you up, I think." Suzan gave a forced smile. She also doesn't trust that he can't attack me so that he can do that.

But if he attacks me, I won't make it cheap, I'm sure to take his head off, I'll give a warning, but if he doesn't obey, I'll kill him, I won't think twice.
"If he tries to do something against me, it will be self-defense, right?" I asked Suzan and expected a pleasant response, and I received the best answer possible.

"Yes, if he tries to hurt you, it will be self-defense, but even if it is self-defense, you can still run into problems since he is a nobleman." Well, aside from the fact that I may be in trouble, I can fight back.

I don't think the problems I'm going to have will be any more significant than if I killed him without him doing anything against me.

And listening to that, I think I was calmer to go on this trip, I am practically authorized to kill him if necessary, and even if I have problems afterward, I don't think it will be too big.

Stopping to think, the queen is my grandmother, won't she use this chance to try to give me a death sentence? Damn, I didn't think of that before, as I'm an idiot, sometimes I even forget that that older woman wants to kill me.

"It's time to go." But I didn't have time or think about it too much, the coachman who was driving the walk interrupted my thoughts and called me to the carriage.

It looks like he was talking to the guild master.

Well, there's nothing to do, I'm going to have to risk going on this trip, I hope nothing worse happens. Although if something happens, it will be excellent, I am eager to kill some monsters.
###############
After a while, I was already in the coach, and it was a vast and luxurious coach. The space inside it was huge, where the mattress was located, there was a considerable space behind it, where it is probably where he sleeps during trips.

Also, back there are two big sofas, one facing each other, so I sat on a couch other than the fat one, I didn't want to sit next to him, so I sat by the window on the other side, on the additional sofa.

But even so, I cannot deny that inside the carriage, it is beautiful, the sofa is red, and inside the carriage, it has many decorative details done in a golden color that looks like gold.

"Did you like the carriage?" As I looked out the window the fat man asked a question, I didn't think he would try to talk to me, but at least I have to try to be sweetened.

"Yes, it is wonderful," I answered sincerely, there was no reason to lie now, it was a beautiful carriage, and I couldn't deny that.

And after I answered this, the fat man just smiled at me and then started looking at the other girl, I think he liked the fact that I wanted the carriage, he is strange, or maybe his perversion is beyond what I thought.

'He's probably trying to win me over with this.' I may be being full of myself for thinking that, but most likely, he is showing his assets to win me over with money.

I've read many stories that nobles used the money to win thousands of concubines, but I'm sorry to report that I'm not like that.

'Then come on.' After we stood there for a while, the carriage finally started to move, and it ran very smoothly.

I thought I would be jumping in here because there is no asphalt in this world, but I was cheating. The carriage was sweating through the streets.

When we passed the Sierg gate, the guard who is always there at the gate waved at me, and then I waved back. But when he saw who was with me in the carriage, his smile disappeared instantly.

'It seems that this nobleman does not have a good reputation.' When your guards don't like you, it means you're a horrible person.

Is not it?

'This girl gives me the creeps, but she is wonderful, I hope I get something interesting here.'

Little did Lara know that the fat pervert was already planning something, or maybe he was just admiring it? Well, if he attacks her, he will die anyway, but we'll still wait and see.

 

*****

BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/NovelsIgor

*****

50