Chapter 123 – I’m going to rip your head off.
2.1k 5 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the carriage it was very dull, but I had to stay there, I wanted to have something to do, so it was like traveling with the girls the first time, I could just look out the window and do nothing.

I didn't want to talk to this fat man, so it got a lot more annoying in here, at least the first time I had the girls to cover with me, so the trip was a little better to endure.

'I think I'm going to eat something.' I had nothing to do, so I took bread with vegetables and meat from my storage and started eating. This is one of many that I bought for the trip.

But it was not pleasant to start eating here, as soon as I began to chew bread and small crumbs fell on the floor of the carriage the fat man was irritated, he started looking at me with very irritated eyes.

Well, I do not blame that the carriage is swaying a bit, of course, there would be some crumbs falling here, there is no way not to, right? He doesn't need to be irritated just for that. Then I'll clean it up.

"Don't worry, and I'll clean this up later." Seeing his look, I decided to say something to see if he would stop looking at me.

"No problem, but leaving that aside, why did you become an adventurer?" The fat guy decided to start a "friendly" conversation, and that was something I didn't want to do, but I decided to join his.

"Because of the money, of course, but I also think it's cool to kill some monsters," I told the truth, in addition to the money, it's also really cool to kill monsters the way I kill them, I'm powerful, but it's still fun.

"Why didn't you choose another job? You are wonderful. You could earn a lot of money, you know?" The fat man had a lustful look on his face, and that already told me that I shouldn't have started this conversation.
"No, I couldn't do any other kind of work." I just said that and went back to eating, after that he kept trying to talk to me, but I just ignored it, until he decided to say something that made me very angry.

"Because you don't quit your job as an adventurer, you can live with me in my mansion. There are lots of girls like you there. It would be a waste if you got hurt." That was too much for me.

Besides wanting me to quit my job, is he still a pervert who has kids my age in his mansion? But what a sick guy, I'm sure he used "illegal" means to get these girls.

I'm sure he used his power or money to get the attention of these girls. Well, there's no reason to get these girls out of there someday. They probably all went because they wanted to, all attracted to money.

But I'm not that easy, and I don't like men either, I just need to say something to him, something that I don't know will harm me, but it's just a warning, right?

"If you say something like that again, I'm going to rip your head off." I threw a vast murderous intention at the man, making him instantly paralyze, and that smile on his face that he had before, turned into a look of pure fear.

It seems that I am good at making people feel afraid, at least that I know how to do well, now that I have done that, he must leave me alone.

'I hope they don't discount my payment for that.' He asked for it, if I explain everything to the guild master, I don't think he will decrease my payment, although it is this nobleman who is paying.

I have to earn a guild bonus just for agreeing to ride that man in a carriage.
##################
After I said that to the fat nobleman, he didn't talk to me for the rest of the trip, we stopped for lunch, but as I already had me in the carriage before, I didn't go out with them, but I was surprised by the amount that he was eating.

Now I know why he was so fat, he was eating a whole bowl of food, it was something that an ordinary person would not be able to eat regularly, he has to be a person of his stature.

'I hope I never reach that level.' I can't judge, I almost reached that level in my old world, but I controlled myself a little and even lost weight, but here they don't think about your health.

They don't know the diseases that obesity can cause, so they don't care about being fat that way.

'I'm not going to warn him. I hope he kills himself from eating so much.' I do not think that this world will ever miss his death, maybe even some people would like that to happen, it must have a lot of enemies, just like most nobles.

Well, but lunch didn't last long, in addition to eating a lot, he also ate very fast, so it didn't take long for us to return to the trip. However, I made them wait a while for the horses to rest; they were exhausted.

They've been running nonstop since we left town, and now it's time for lunch, I asked to take advantage of the stop for them to regret, but it didn't last long, it seems that they loved to force animals here.

No institute protects animals in this world. I need to forget that these things existed; it wouldn't make any difference to use them or think about them now.

Haaa ~~

I sighed and started looking through the window again, the sky was very blue and beautiful as always, so I looked forward to watching him when I had the chance or when I'm not doing anything.

I think I like to make a lot of comparisons with my old world, and I think I should stop for a while.

 

 

*****

BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/NovelsIgor

******

51