Chapter 128 – An easy battle.
2k 7 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I killed the ogre-like that, his companion, who was at his side, looked like fear, his face was of total terror, he was on the verge of starting to flee. The ogres that were in the distance were also the same.

Of course, I wouldn't let them get away after that, it doesn't make any sense for me to let them go after that, and I'm also having a little fun here. Even though they are easy to kill, it is still a battle.

They were very fragile, when I body them with my sword, it's almost like I'm cutting butter, it's an extraordinary feeling.

"Now it's your turn." This time I went to the ogre who was throwing stones at me before, he was scared, so it was an opportunity to make quick attacks, I always wanted to do that.

Most of my attacks use brute force or magic, so this time I wanted to train my speed. I've always thought people who use speed in history are cool. Most of the time, they are murderers.

Well, the killer class in RPGs is focused on speed. Of course, they would use speed if they were murderers in a fantasy world, I think things are too similar to otaku stories here.

And since I am an otaku, this world is perfect for me, or maybe it's not since I can be a little dumb.

'Now, at full speed.' I took my ice sword and approached the ogre at full speed, I could see the face of terror and his big arm coming down towards me, but my perception was so powerful that I saw it in slow motion.

And taking advantage of this opportunity, I started brandishing my sword in all directions and all ways on the body of the ogre but using all my speed for that.

In addition to the speed, the force I was applying was also a lot, so the sound it made sounded like a lot of lightning that was falling in the same place, I don't know how my ice sword was holding so much power.

And after some time swinging my sword at full speed, I just stopped and looked at the ogre, it didn't take long for the ogre to start crumbling right there, I made it into several pieces so fast, that there wasn't even time to that your body could fall.

It was a strange feeling to see dead prey in such a brutal way, but it was a sensation that I liked, as it showed my strength and also showed how weak these monsters are.

Maybe it's a little pathetic to face monsters so weak with all the strength I have, but perhaps someday I'll have the chance to meet another monster like that worm.

Just thinking about it makes my mouth water, and I'm excited to find another one, although all that goo would bother me.
############
After killing the last ogre that was obeying from a distance, I had to finish attacking the other ogres, one of them had his hand all broken, so I must kill him first, he has suffered a lot.

I started running towards the ogre with my sword in hand, but this time I wanted to experience an attack with my own body, it's easy when I have a blade, but I wanted to do some experiments.

Experiments on living beings are a little unethical, but I think everything is fine in this world because here nobody cares about it.

I was holding my sword with my right hand. I didn't undo it because I might end up needing it so that I would attack the ogre with my left hand. I'm better using my right hand, but I think it's okay.

I approached the ogre with his broken hand and punched him in the belly with all my strength. I ended up giving an under attack because it is the best position for me, and it is also a little more difficult for him to hit.

And since his hand is all broken, it's even more difficult for him. His concentration is deficient.

And after hitting the punch in her belly, I didn't feel any pain in my hand, but it hit the ogre's body so hard that the ogre's belly sank inward, the entire front of her belly went to the back.

I was a little disappointed because his organs did not come out, but I think everything is fine, he died on the spot, so there is no problem if this attack was not a mess.

Already the other ogre that was left, he was coming at me with everything, so I took my sword that was in my right hand and attack with all my strength in his belly, making it enter entirely inside his body.

I dropped the hilt of the sword and left it inside the ogre, and after a few seconds, the ogre exploded leaving pieces all over the road, there were pieces of it meters away from that place.

"I think the explosion was stronger than I thought." I was thinking about this magic, but I didn't think the explosion would be so overpowering, I think I exaggerated a little, it was a fragile monster.

How did I do this magic? Well, I just caused the ice magic to change by fire magic and caused an explosion inside your body. It's a little difficult to explain, but the simplest thing I can say is that I modified the magic.

This magic could be used well in the future.

 

****

Buy advanced chapters: https://www.patreon.com/NovelsIgor

51