Chapter 129 – Arriving in the city.
2k 4 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After killing all the ogres, I was pleased. I was wanting to feel this sensation, the sensation of killing some monsters. I know it's not cool to have this urge all the time, but it's so much fun.

I think that again I was a scary person while fighting these things. Even so, it's not my fault, my adrenaline always makes me act that way, and not only that, I'm pleased.

My happiness is genuine, so I end up smiling without even realizing it, that's why I end up scaring people without also wanting to.

But if I'm going to scare someone I'm going to kill anyway, I don't think it's okay, now scaring people with Cibely and Emily who are close to me, would be a bad thing to do.

'Aahh, I think I got a lot stuck.' All that blood on the floor was an incredible scene.The whole road was dirty with the blood of the ogres. If anybody comes by later, they will be in for a surprise.

There is no way I can clean this, the floor is dirt, and it would take a long time for that, now I am more concerned with my dress, as I am going to get into the carriage now. My clothes were all soiled with blood. I didn't even realize it happened.

I'm going to have to change my clothes somehow. I'm glad there was a forest over there. I know there may be more ogres, but I'll get rid of them quickly, but first, I need to warn the fat man about it.

'Maybe he thinks I'm trying to get away from the mission or something.' I know he could think that the little time I spent with him gave me to understand his horrible personality.

And if he says something like that to the guild master, it might affect my reward and treatment a little; I can't let that happen. Even if I don't want to, I still have to treat him well.

"Hey, I'm going to-" I turned to the carriage and shouted from a distance, I didn't want to get close to the dirty carriage like that, I don't want them to see. However, I think they already saw very well how dirty I am.

And their eyes were full of fear. It seems that I did as before, I scared them as I scared Cibely and the girls when I first met them.

Haaa ~~

Well, I think I need to clean up; first, they need to feel a little about what just happened here, let's go to the forest to clean these clothes and my body.
##############
"What the fuck, who is this girl?" The fat man continued to face that scene with total terror on his face. He never saw anyone fight like that; it is a crazy way to fight; besides, she is smiling.

But he could only see her smile when she stopped running because he couldn't keep up with her speed in the middle of her fight. She was looking for a bloody battle.

It wasn't necessary to do all of this with the monsters, but she did it all just for fun. There are pieces of ogre even close to the carriage that was meters away, besides the blood everywhere, it was an incredible scene.

Even though it's incredible, it's still a disgusting and unbelievable scene. He can't believe that girl managed to do all of that.

He managed to feel the intention to kill her the first time he tried to do something against her, but he didn't imagine that she was that strong, now he understands the words of the guild master.

The Master said that she was not a normal girl and that I was not supposed to be surprised if something like this happened, but it is impossible.

That older man said that she always brought the monsters intact with only head injuries, but that is not what happened here, he was wrong, these are not just head injuries.

"Shit, she's looking at us ..." Wait, isn't she coming over here? Did I make my fear very apparent? I need to control myself a little. I can't make her uncomfortable. She will end up killing me here.

"Master, should we take advantage of the fact that she left to continue our trip? From now on, there will be nothing like that. We can hire another escort in Mephey." It was a tempting proposition, but he didn't want to take any chances.

"That woman didn't tell me she was like that. She said I didn't have to be afraid of this girl." That older woman told me not to get involved with this girl, and that if I got involved, I wouldn't give any clue as to who she is.

But after the guild master recommended it, I couldn't refuse it, I thought I somehow managed to bring her to my side, but that is impossible.

I should have followed that older woman's advice and not been involved with this girl from the start.

I think I might end up having problems if this girl finds out that I already had a conversation with that woman, it is better to pretend that I don't know who she is, if I do that, she won't be involved with me anymore.

'I don't want this girl affecting my business,' The man thought as he placed his hand on the supposed painting that was a little further ahead between the driver and his sofa.

For her not to get involved in my business, I'm just going to pretend I don't know who she is, it's the only way.

"Are you sure you don't want to do this?" The coachman knew very well what the fat man was thinking, so he asked again, but he received an immediate answer.

"If I do this, she will be suspicious; we will continue the trip as normal, we can't let her know anything, so she doesn't affect my business, do you understand?" The fat man said to the driver.

"It's all right." As he could not go against his Master, he accepted it calmly, but still had doubts about it.

He continued to think that that girl could somehow affect his Master, and that made him uneasy, but he could not disobey.

Meanwhile, the fat man was just thinking, 'I can't let her know that I found that woman.' It was the most important thing for him now.

 

****

Read advanced chapters: https://www.patreon.com/NovelsIgor

****

48