Chapter 144 – What they are doing.
1.8k 6 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I finished talking to the guild master, I ran to the mayor's mansion, as I couldn't be away for a long time, they could use those things, and I want to be around when that happens.

I should have left a drone here to watch them, but at the moment I didn't remember that I think that's my biggest problem, forgetting the most important things, I need to improve this.

But even if I left the drone there, I wouldn't be able to hear any conversation. It would be almost useless. Only people's reactions could be seen, but I wouldn't say anything, it's a normal reaction when using drugs.

I think it would be a reaction like that, but there may also be no reaction, so it is better to listen to what they say about that thing.

'First, I have to go somewhere and activate the invisibility spell.' If I activated this magic in the middle of the street, I would have serious problems, imagine a girl disappearing like that? It would cause a commotion.

Although all people are weak and sad enough not to pay attention to me, I still need to be careful not to surrender; the fat man may have put someone to watch over me, I don't doubt that.

Just in case I activated the search magic to see everything around. Still, everything was normal; only the residents of the city could be seen walking around the city, there was no one moving suspiciously.

Taking advantage of this opportunity, I headed towards a dirty and dark alley that was next to a clothing store, a clothing store that I had never noticed existed here. Still, I'm not going to go in there. It looks filthy.

The clothes they sell seem even to be used, the quality is horrible, and the saleswoman doesn't look happy, I think she doesn't sell much.

'Now is not the time for this.' I went towards the alley with a little concern, because as it was all dirty and dark, there could be someone living here, yes, I don't doubt that.

I've seen a lot of people sitting in other alleys, especially children, so it must be standard here.

But there was no one here, I think this place is disgusting even for an orphan to live, so I activated my magic quickly to get out of here, it didn't have a delightful smell and my dress could get dirty.

"Let's go." Before I left the alley, I tried to motivate myself, but I think I didn't do the right thing when I looked out of the lane I saw a boy looking at me with surprised eyes, he looked like he had just seen a ghost.

'Damn, did he hear me? Or did he see me transforming? ' I'm pretty sure he was passing by when I said, "Come on" I shouldn't be talking while I'm invisible, it can cause problems for me.

But thankfully, it was just that, the boy doesn't seem to have seen me transform, because, after a few seconds he left, he was still a little confused, but he didn't seem to care enough.

He was another orphan boy who was walking around the city, don't worry, one day you will be able to survive without being in need, I hope so.
#########
I arrived at the mansion gate in an instant, as I was invisible, I was running even at high speed through the city. Often people felt my presence but just ignored it afterward.

I think running at this speed would get their attention, just the sound of my steps and the wind I create when I run beside them is enough to notice me, and to notice me very quickly.

But now the most awaited moment has come for me, to enter the mansion, and it will be easy because I have magic for that moment.

Which, in this case, is the magic that makes me fly.

I've used it before just to test it, and it works very well, and this is the perfect time to use it, now that I'm invisible, there's no problem using it in the middle of the city.

Now I can use flying magic whenever I want if I have invisibility magic activated. It's the right combination.

'Yes, let's go.' I activated the flight magic, but it was very flashy.

A lot of wind started to circulate me, making the guards at the gate scared for a moment, but it didn't take long for me to get off the ground, making the wind that was there disappear.

I think they thought this was just some kind of wind.

'Okay, where do I go now.' I don't want to have to enter through the main door, I tried to find an excellent place to join, and it would be challenging to be noticed, so for that, I activated the search magic.

These are three spells that I find very useful and challenging, so I was a little scared because of my mana, but it showed no sign of ending, I think my mana is infinite.

If I tried to explain the concept of these spells of mine to someone, they wouldn't be able to reproduce, and I don't think their mana would support that.

I was thinking about useless things like that while paying attention to my search magic, I had several maids walking around the mansion, but there was something more suspicious.

In one of the rooms on the floor below, there were many more people than usual. There seemed to be about five people inside that room; the only time I saw this with my magic was when they were negotiating it.

'Maybe this is the place?' I think that's where they use those potions, I think that's it, but I can't be sure of that, I'll find out when I get there.

I started looking for search magic where there were fewer people, and I also started flying around the view to try to find an entrance.

'There it is.' It didn't take long for me to find an open window upstairs, but inside there were three maids, and one of them is the same maid I promised to help before.

It makes no difference since I am invisible, so I flew towards that window.

48