Chapter 145 – With your own daughter?
1.9k 5 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I arrived inside that room in a short time, one of the maids was sitting on the bed, which was not of much quality while the other two were arranging the clothes that were inside the closet.

This seems to be some maid's room since inside. It doesn't seem luxurious at all. I think that the nobleman would not let someone in his family live in a place as humble as this.

His personality is that of a person who likes to spend money on useless things, so for sure, if it were his daughter's room, he would be full of ugly pictures and expensive decorations, but I think it's better not to think about it too much.

I passed the maids carefully so as not to make any noise, and I also had to be very careful not to bump into any of them, but I think they would still not realize that I am here.

'Now it's like getting to that place.' I know it's a room downstairs, but I have no idea how to get there, maybe it's a secret room under the ground, my search magic doesn't know how to differentiate that.

I started walking down one of the corridors to go towards the stairs, and all the way I met many maids, I still haven't accepted the number of maids that he keeps working in that place.

Why does he need so many maids? I think that only half of them were necessary to take care of this mansion, I didn't need so much attention to that.

'Okay, now where are you.' I started walking downstairs while following the sign of my search magic to try to find the room, and it was not as difficult as I imagined, I thought it would be a hidden room, but it was a room like any other.

Arriving at the door, I was already hearing the voices of the people inside, but as it was a little low, I was not able to hear very well, but it seemed to have the sound of a child inside.

'Are they using a child?' I started thinking about the worst possible scenario, that they would be using a child to experiment with the drug, so I had to get inside.

Maybe I won't even arrive in time to prevent this from happening, perhaps it has already happened, but I have to stop this man as soon as possible, I think killing him is enough, isn't it?
############
I did the same before, checked that the door was not locked previously, and then immediately opened it at once, and as before, all the people inside were looking at the door a little scared and confused.

"Someone take a look." This time it was not like before, the mayor of the city was more serious than before if this is such a secret matter, why is he doing it in a room that anyone can access?

Is he an idiot by any chance? Well, I think you can say that.

'So, what do we have here.' Inside the room was the mayor, two guards who were now checking outside, and there was also a little blond girl who looked to be my age.

She was sitting on a sofa inside the room, and beside her was sitting a man who appeared to be younger than the mayor, perhaps he is a relative?

Maybe these two people were inside the mansion before, but I didn't get to see them because of the number of employees, the most important thing now is to observe all this and see what will happen.

"There's no one outside, boss, I think there's something wrong with the door." One of the guards entered the room while staring at the door, I think that is a reasonable assumption, but it is wrong.

"Well, whatever... Let's continue." So they will continue what I was doing. I hope I don't lose my temper here.

"Apply it now, since Syl has already done that, you don't have to be scared, right?" The mayor was smiling, so the girl's name is Syl, and she seems to have already taken this drug, did I arrive too late?

I looked at Syl and noticed that she had a sad look on her face, but she wasn't saying anything. Maybe she is feeling bad? I didn't know; I have to talk to her later.

If I hadn't been in the guild so long, I could have stopped him from applying this thing to the girl, but now it's too late, let's see what happens when someone else takes this drug.

I started to observe everything that was happening, the man took a syringe, yes, this exists in this world, and he also had a needle, it was a surprise for just a few seconds, but that's okay.

He was applying it to your vein as if it were some kind of drug from my old world, a drug that could kill you at any moment, this is disgusting, did that little girl also go through this?

The man applied a whole syringe to his vein, after finishing injecting everything, he started to shake immediately, and then he seems to have passed out, he was almost immediate.

"Let him rest. He'll wake up shortly." Wait, is this a normal reaction that the drug causes? I don't believe they're using something that makes you pass out like that. It doesn't make sense.

"Daughter, get ready to take another dose, you got used to the feeling, right?" Wait, is he thinking of injecting more of this into his daughter? My question is why he is doing this, and I have no idea what the effects of this thing are.

"I don't want this anymore, why do I have to take this thing? None of my friends take anything like this." The girl who was expressionless before decided to say something.

It was a little painful to see because the girl didn't look angry. She just looked sad about it.

51