Chapter 146 – Effects.
1.7k 5 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even with all that, I still didn't know what the effects of that drug were, so this surveillance was almost useless, I just found out that he is using this on his daughter against his will.

That alone would be enough for me to kill him, but I think I'll wait a little longer, maybe I'll find something better here if I wait a little longer, or perhaps I'll just wait here for no reason.

But of course, I was successful in this surveillance, after a few minutes waiting for that man to wake up, he woke up, but instead of being a little bit difficult to stay awake because he fainted, he was very well.

He was laughing at the whole situation, he even looked like a cartoon villain, he was laughing for no reason inside the room, and the mayor just smiled while watching that.

"So, what do you think?" The mayor also seemed curious about it. Maybe he doesn't even know the effects of this thing? No, it is impossible; this negotiation appears to happen for a long time. It is impossible for him not to know that.

"It's incredible, and I feel stronger just by taking a dose, you should be grateful little girl, your father loves you, hahaha."

So that's it, it's a drug used to make a person stronger.

But you can be physically strong or maybe make your magic stronger, I still don't know that, but you seem to have discovered the basics about the effects of this drug.

So he's using this on his daughter to make her stronger, isn't that a little too much? He should just train her during her growth to make her strong enough, and I think that would help.

'I would have no reason for any of this.' I think he doesn't care about his daughter, the first time he bought this. He certainly didn't know if this drug would kill his daughter, and even then, he applied it to her.

Maybe he tested it on someone else before, but it is still perilous.

'But leaving all that aside, who is this man?' He never seems to have had contact with the drug before, and it seems to be the first time; maybe he is a friend? Or perhaps it's someone from your family?

"So you will keep my wife's secret, right? I don't want her to know that our child is wearing this, maybe she'll be a little irritated, hahaha." So that was it; it was easy to find out why.

The girl's mother still doesn't know that the father is buying this drug and using it on her daughter, but if she doesn't know it, where does she think all that money is going? Just for this house?

Well, I'm going to ignore that for now.

"You also don't think about telling your mother, okay? We can end up having problems." The mayor approached his daughter and said it in a calm voice, but in his eyes, I could see that he was threatening his daughter.

After that, the girl just nodded and was silent.

"Whenever I buy new doses, I will give you one, right?"

"Yes, I needed that."

After that, they talked a little more about this drug, and the girl was there listening to everything, the guards inside the room just pretended not to hear any of it.

At least this girl's mother is not involved in this.
##########
Even without knowing the real effects of the drug, I already knew that it made its user stronger, so he's probably using it on his daughter to make her strong enough for something, but I don't know what that is.

'Well, how am I going to do this?' I can infiltrate the mansion without any problems, and I already know that I can attack him without worry, but I still don't know how to do it.

Should I just kill him at once? Or do I just arrest him somewhere to talk to him about it? I think it is better to ask a few questions before he dies. It might be a good idea.

I was already out of the room at this point, and the man who was there before was gone, he was here from an early age just waiting for these drugs to arrive, he was looking forward to it.

The mayor's daughter climbed the stairs to the top floor and entered a room with a large door; probably, there is her room.

There were still a lot of maids walking around the house, so I was taking a little care not to get caught.

'I think I'm going to talk to that maid.' I decided to go after that maid that I had promised to help, and I think she can help me a little.

She must know the right place to trap this guy inside this mansion since she works here, cleaning her up.

I know it's not a good idea to lock him up in his mansion, but I would be in trouble if I carried him outside, if anyone saw me I would be in the severe problem here.

I'm still a little concerned that the queen will react when she finds out what I did here, but I'm leaving before something can happen.

'So, where is she.' I walked up to that room that I saw her before, but there was no one inside, the only thing I could do was follow all the signs inside the house until I found her, and there she was.

I was lucky, she was in a room alone, so I can talk to her without worrying about anything.

"I came back." As soon as I entered the room, she was a little scared because the door opened on her own, but soon after I deactivated my magic and appeared in front of her, it might not be a good idea to show this magic to someone, but I trust her.

"Ah." She was still a little surprised by the magic, but she soon said, "I thought you wouldn't be back, were you here all this time?"

"Yes, I was spying a little bit, hehehe." I said this in a playful tone to try to make the atmosphere more pleasant, and it seems to have worked because she laughed at me.

She looks like a lovely girl, and I hope I'm right.

48