Chapter 147 – Conversation.
1.8k 5 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I started talking to the maid and started talking about everything I had seen inside that room, I don't know if it's good to say that to her, but I think she can help in any way since she works in this mansion.

The first thing I was going to do was get that girl out of here, after that, I would have a conversation with the mayor, I don't think it's good to do that with his daughter inside the mansion.

Maybe she will try to interfere in some way, she may be suffering in some way from using that, but she is still his daughter, she indeed continues to love him even though going through all this.

'I think it can happen.' The image of my parents came to my mind, but I soon erased them, I didn't want to think or be affected by it right now, I have more important things to do.

Even if I worry, there is no turning back; there is no turning again to that world, I think that is not possible.

"Hey, are you listening to me?" The maid had started to say something, but as I began to reflect on my life, I ended up not listening to what she was saying, forgive me for that.

Wait, I don't even know her name, I think I should ask, it will be a little strange to help and listen to "advice" from a girl that I don't even know the name of, so I asked her: "Wait, I'm sorry, I was a little distracted, but first of all I would like to know your name. "

I tried to speak cutely too, and I think it worked because the maid's eyes shone, again my appearance and my sweet voice enchanted someone, I think this is becoming very common.

"Ah, my name is Lincy, and you little girl, what's your name?" She seemed to be making fun of me, but I think it was just my impression, so I replied, "My name is Larissa, so you're called Lincy."

I never stopped to pay attention to the appearance of this girl, but it is a little different from the other girls I met, her eyes were a strange color, I think I never saw anything like that.

All the girls or men I saw until today had eyes of standard colors like blue, black or green, eyes that existed in my old world, I even thought that this world followed the same characteristics until I see the colors of eccentric hair exist.

'She's different.' Her eyes had a golden voice, it was a lovely yellow, I could not understand how a person had such beautiful eyes, but in compensation, her hair was black, a standard color.

She was the size of a 17-year-old girl, she wasn't very tall, and she didn't have very big breasts either, I think this is a casual observation, so let's skip that part.

"So, can we talk now?" After we introduced ourselves and I stared at her for a while, it seems that our conversation would start, it had started before, but I didn't hear anything.

Maybe it's a long conversation, and I think it's best to do that.

I get up, and then I created a barrier in front of the door, preventing anyone from opening it.

"What are you doing?" Lincy asked, confused.

"I'm just warning myself that no one will enter here, no one will be able to open the door like this." Well, isn't that a good reason? Of course, that's a good reason.

"But it wouldn't be better just to lock the door, the key is in it."

I looked at where Lincy was pointing, and there I saw a key hanging on the door, the only thing I could do is blush with embarrassment, then Lincy just smiled.

I'M AN IDIOT!
#############
I started talking to her about the security of the mansion; she began to tell me everything that happened during the day with the guards. They all stay most of the time at the mansion's front door and also at the gate.

Only two of them are inside the mansion, and they are the ones who accompany the mayor and are also the strongest guards in the house.

They didn't give me the impression of being too strong, but I think I'll follow her advice to be more careful with them, if I need that, I think I can kill them in a second.

In addition to the guards, I lost information if there was any secret passage or another exit that could be used to get the mayor's daughter out of that place.

When he said "Mayor's daughter," Lincy was a little surprised, but right after that, she started to tell me everything she knew about the passages and exits of the mansion, there seems to be not many, as there have been cases of that girl trying to escape.

"Doesn't she have a good relationship with your father?" I wanted to know that, but I think I already know the answer.

"They keep fighting, and she has tried to run away a few times, but the guards always end up finding her, it is something that happens often." I couldn't let this go, so I asked, "For what reason?"

"Well, her father seems to be forcing her to do some things, but I don't know exactly what it is, I hope it's nothing too serious." Lincy looked a little worried. Maybe she likes that girl.

But is he forcing her to do something? Maybe it is taking that drug, but there may also be other things, I need to find out what he is forcing her to do, it can end up harming that girl a lot, much more than those drugs.

Maybe that thing is already affecting her in some way; these drugs would not only be beneficial, but there are also specific side effects or something, I need to talk to that girl now.

"So, what are you going to do now?" Lincy asked as she stared at me. I think she is looking forward to me doing something.

"Well, I'm going to the girl's room now, don't worry, I already know where it is, don't be alarmed if I suddenly disappear, right?" After saying that, I activated my invisibility magic in front of Lincy.

I thought she wouldn't be surprised, but even warning her, she ended up being amazed.

51