Chapter 148 – Talking to the girl.
1.7k 5 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She walks out the door, careful not to attract the attention of any employee who could be near that room. Of course, I looked through the search magic before I left the room, I'm not an idiot to go without doing that.

I'm lucky that the girl's room is not so far from this room, as I was already on the top floor, I just needed to walk a little down the hall that existed on the second floor that I would get to her room.

I still don't know if that is her room, but I'm pretty sure it's in that place. It had a very luxurious door. It is the type of room that a rich girl would receive from her father.

Even though he is not the most loving father in the world, he certainly still likes her somehow.

'Maybe he even thinks he's doing this for her sake.' He may be doing this to make you strong for some reason, maybe it is something that would benefit only him, or it may be for some reason that will also help her.

I won't know until I have a conversation with the girl so that I won't be thinking about it too much, a person's biggest mistake is to finish things ahead of time, before investigating everything and making sure what she is feeling is correct.

A person like that is not calm, so I don't want to be like that, I'm only going to crucify that mayor if he did something terrible, I can just remove his government, I have reasons for that, but if he did something worse than I think, I have no other choice.

'Well, it looks like I'm here.' On the way, I ended up meeting one of the maids, but as expected, she passed me without realizing me, I almost let my childishness play with her, but I restrained myself.

Can you imagine just playing with someone in the middle of a dangerous "mission"? I think it would be a little weird and maybe a little stupid to do, but now I have to go into that room, I think I can go in anyway.

There is no one in there besides the girl, and I think she will not do anything against me, I just need to enter without caring about it, I just can't scare her too much, imagine if she screams?

Surely guards would show up here, I would have some problems, but I think I could finish them all.

##########

I thought a little and almost went in without caring, but I decided to go in slowly so as not to scare the girl, I also wanted to see what she was doing inside, she seemed to be standing in the same place a long time ago.

'Maybe she is sleeping?' That remedy to make the person a little wrong, so he may have gone to sleep to recover from it, I think he is suffering because of it.
'Excuse.' I said this in my mind and opened the door slowly so as not to make any noise, of course, I looked to see if no one was coming, it would be strange for a door to open like this.

As there was no one, I just opened the door slowly and put my head into the room first to see what was going on. The girl was lying in bed, but she was not sleeping.

I could see a little of her face. It was a face of anguish from someone who was suffering a lot. It seemed that she was feeling the worst pain she has ever felt in her entire life.

She sure was holding back her scream, but I couldn't hold back the tears that streamed down her face, I thought I would never be affected by someone I don't know, but this scene made me very bad, I didn't want to continue watching it without doing anything.

So I just invaded the room without caring, closed the door, and then went towards the bed, but of course, before I got to the bed, I deactivated the invisibility magic.

I approached in an instant and started to observe more closely what was happening, and the girl had her hand on top of the place where she was injected, her eyes were closed, so she hadn't seen me yet.

"Hey, do you want help?" I tried to get her attention a little, but she was more surprised than I thought, after seeing me she decided to say something: "Who is-" But as she was speaking in a loud tone, I put my hand over her mouth, so she doesn't make any noise.

After I did that, I waited a little while for her to calm down, but even though she was still suffering from that pain, was she holding this pain in front of her father? Or maybe they are side effects that appear after applying?

"Help me, please, I can't take it anymore, just rip my arm off." She spoke in a more adult way than I thought, but it was not beautiful words, did she just ask me to rip your arm off?

This girl is suffering, I think I can do this, maybe I should remove this drug from her body just like I did with Clevina's poison, perhaps it won't work the same way, but I'll try.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to rip your arm off, I'm going to help you, okay?" I tried to calm her down even though she looked like that. I think this girl was older than me; also, if it's only a year, she's still older.

But even though she looked so childish, she seemed to be trusting me, maybe because I got here? It can be a little difficult for an ordinary person, so she is surprised.

Or maybe she just doesn't have to worry about the pain anymore and just wants to get rid of it, well, I don't care about that, let's remove this thing from this little girl's body.

49