Chapter 149 – No pain.
1.6k 3 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I started to observe the state of the girl's body well so as not to hurt her in any way. I looked right where the girl had injected the drug, there was a hole that looked like an ordinary needle, but something was wrong.

In the same place where the injection was given, it was starting to turn black, it looked like the girl's arm was rotting in front of my eyes, but it wasn't happening like that.

I started to look better, and it wasn't spreading all over his arm, but it was black just around the place where the drug was applied, it can have a small side effect.

'But there is something else.' I could see all the medication going up the girl's arm and going all over her body, and it looked like the drug had a life of its spreading at high speed through her body.

If I didn't take this drug now, probably the little girl would be back to normal, but I can't stand to see this girl suffering more, so I decided to take that drug off.

I had to remove only the drug, so I was careful to remove only it with magic, I don't want to damage the girl's system, imagine if I kill an innocent child? I don't think that's cool.

Good thing, it was straightforward to do that, I was lucky that the drug was very intense, so it didn't mix very much with the girl's system, or maybe because it was just applied.

"Listen, you should be fine now, calm down." I decided to calm the girl down with a few words, maybe it will take a while for the pain to go away, but over time she will get better and better.

Doesn't her father know that she goes through all this? And isn't that man who just had the drug injected into his body going through the same? Although he doesn't seem to care about that.

Maybe this girl has a whole family made up of horrible people, but as I haven't met her mother yet, I can't say that maybe her mother doesn't even know that this is happening, I hope that's it.

A father doing this to his daughter is cruel enough, if a mother is doing this, she is a horrible person, I think a person would never hurt his son like that, right?

"Thank you." While I was thinking a little about all of this, the girl with her eyes closed just grabbed my hand that was around, and I squeeze it tightly, so she is only a normal child.

She is just a normal child who is going through this against her will, is this another person I should help? I think I'm worrying too much about people I don't know.
But I think this is normal, right?
##########
I left the girl lying for a while resting, of course, I was watching all the movement with the search magic, but I couldn't get up from here, the girl was holding my hand while sleeping.

I don't know if she's asleep, but I feel like I don't want to leave her side, it would be strange to see this scene in my old world, a child taking care of another child, but I think it's okay because I'm not a child.

I feel a little bad for witnessing all the suffering of this girl. I think my feelings haven't gone away; maybe I care more about people than I thought.

Or maybe I care only for good people like this child, it can be an option too, and if it is, I think it would be good for me to be like this, because it is better to be like that than not caring about anyone, right?

Hmm ~~

While I was sitting there watching everything that was inside the girl's room, I heard a small sound and also felt my hand moving a little, when I looked to the side I could see the girl moving and waking up little by little.

Taking advantage of the situation, I let go of her hand so she wouldn't think anything strange when she woke up, and it didn't take long for that to happen.

First, she opened her eyes and continued looking at the ceiling for a while, and it looked like she was thinking deeply about something severe. Soon after that, she seemed to remember something. I even managed to see her eyes light up.

In a way, it was a little cute as she started to get a little confused because she had just woken up.

After being confused for so long looking up and to the side, she noticed me standing there by her bed, and I would like to know how she hadn't seen me before that, what a strange girl.

"Ah." When she realized it made a strange sound, but it was such a cute sound that it made my heart melt.

"Ah?" I tried to repeat the sound back, but nothing like it came out.

"So, you helped me, right?" Kyaa, didn't you notice that her voice was so cute, or maybe she's cuter because she just woke up? I just know that this is very cute. I have never seen a girl so sweet.

Wait, I'm cuter, right?

"I think so," I answered her question a little awkwardly, I felt a bit uncomfortable for some reason.

"Ohhh, you are amazing, I remember that light, I thought it was the light of a goddess coming to get me, but it was you, I thought I would die this time." A goddess? Okay, I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that.

I think she is talking about the light that my healing magic creates, maybe it can be confused with the vote of a goddess, or perhaps not.

But I think everything is fine with her now, she seems more energetic than before, and she doesn't seem to be in pain either, I think the best time to talk about it has come.

"So, calm down a little ..." She was very excited because of my magic, so I tried to calm her down, and then I asked, "You want to get out of this house, right?"

50