Chapter 150 – Best way out.
1.6k 4 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She thought for a moment until she answered me, but she answered me with the following words: "Yes, I want to do this." They were simple words, but I managed to understand the meanings behind them.

That girl wanted to get out of here, and her expression grew dark as she thought about it, I don't even want to imagine what this girl went through before that, maybe she went through something worse before drugs.

I don't know if there could be anything worse than that, but it seems that she was suffering long before she even said it. Lincy told me this before; she tried to escape from this mansion many times, so she was indeed having problems back.

And of course, I'm going to help her out of this house, I don't want to leave this girl here, but we also have a problem. When I get her out of this mansion, where am I going to leave her? Just imagine the mayor's daughter is seen in an old inn.

'My only option is this.' I could leave her hidden in the guild with the master until I finish all my work, that receptionist is also there to help you in case the girl needs something.

I think this is my best choice, and I don't think the girl will refuse to stay in that guild, I think it is the most well-kept building in the city, besides the mansion, of course.

And she too will be away from the mansion, that for her is already the best thing possible, so it is impossible for her to deny doing that.

"So, I wanted to get you out of here, would you help me with this?" It was a little weird the way I said, it looks like she'll run away on her own, but of course, that's not it.

I just wanted her help to find a place where it is safe to leave without her being seen, even though I may be invisible, she cannot use this magic. Maybe I will try to share the invisibility magic with her, but I think it is not possible.

Maybe it only works on my body, but I should still try it. If it works, our escape would be even simpler and faster.

After thinking for a while, and making a confused expression, she replied: "Sure, I would do anything to get out of here, but I don't know how I can help you, I don't think I can do that." For a moment, her expression changed; she looks sad about it.

"Ah, wait, it's not what you're thinking, I just want to know a good way out of the mansion, the rest you can leave with me." I tried to say this as soon as possible so she wouldn't continue with that sad expression on her face.

Yeah, I just wanted it from her, but it seems like she got it all wrong, but what a stupid girl, or maybe I just didn't express myself adequately, I should have done it better.

Haaa ~~

After hearing what I said, she sighed relief, and I think she is much more relieved now, maybe she has been thinking about all the times she tried to escape from the mansion and failed.

But now it will be different. I will get her out of here without any problems, and I just need to know the best place to do this, going out the front door is a little risky I think it is impossible to go out there.

I hope she didn't try to escape there when she tried to do that so that I could call her an idiot.
##########
After some explanations from the girl I managed to understand where it was the safest place to leave the mansion, it was not as simple as I thought, but it was probably the safest way to do that.

How was? Well, basically we had to go out the back of the mansion, but we have a little problem, there is no door at the back of the mansion, because after his daughter's escape attempt, he decided to remove the door.

But what a cautious face, but I think that was very radical, he removed another exit from the mansion just to not let his daughter out, this is a very stupid thing to do, he is basically keeping his daughter in prison.

In addition to keeping her locked up, she does horrible things to her, but it won't last long.

'God, a person like me trying to make a catchphrase doesn't work.' I was ashamed of myself for thinking things like that, but I think everything is fine.

But leaving that aside, the best way to get out of the mansion is by the back of it, but as there is no post we would have to use some window, and this will not be possible on the floor below, it seems that the windows are also locked.

He didn’t remove them, but he seems to have put some kind of lock that wouldn’t allow anyone to leave, I think if the police of my old man found a house like this, he would be arrested immediately.

So my only option is to go out the window on the second floor. I could break the windows on the first floor to escape, or even their lock, but I think that would be even more work and could make noise.

On second thought, I can just jump out the window because I have the body reinforcement to help me with this, then we just leave this mansion, it won't be that difficult.

Or maybe it can become even easier if my invisibility magic works on her too, I had to test it, so I called her: "Syl, get closer to me." She was surprised for a moment, perhaps because she had never told me her name.

Sorry Syl, I heard you in that room before, don't be so surprised.

But even so she approached me, and right after that I gave her a hug with my right arm, I couldn't keep my two arms occupied while we were walking around.

'Now.' I tried to use the same concept as invisibility magic, but this time I tried to somehow spread the magic enough for Syl to be invisible too, but of course, it didn't work.

"Ah, you were invisible." When I looked at Syl she was normal, but it looks like I was invisible.

Aaaah, this could have worked, it would be much simpler.

 

 

 

*****

Buy my first volume on amazon, volume 1 of "I Reincarnated as A Little Girl?!"

Is a edited version!

Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08HNGS394

43