Chapter 151 – Leaving the mansion, I remember something like that.
1.6k 3 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I finished testing my invisibility magic, I decided to think of the best way to do this, the girl's room was on the other side of the exit, that is, we had to go through the entire mansion to get there.
She can generally walk around the mansion until she gets close, after some way I can get her out of the mansion, it will be a simple way to do this, I think it is better to do this.

As only I can be invisible, she can usually go to one of the rooms that she thinks might be a good place, and right after that I take her out of the mansion, let's do this.

"Listen, you can walk around the mansion, right?" I asked her, after thinking for a while, she replied: "Yes, I can, but I can't get out of it or get close to the exit." It was the answer I imagined.

It would be even worse if she were prevented from walking around her own house, thankfully they don't do it, but also so it remains a private prison. It is a terrible thing for a child.

I didn't go through it, so I can't imagine how she is feeling, or maybe I can compare what I went through with it? No, because Lorane took me outside, they usually would never let me out.

I think I was just being watched by those maids anyway. It doesn't compare to what this girl is going through inside the mansion.

But even going through different things, she is still running away from a mansion, it reminds me of when I left the mansion a long time ago—well, stopping to think not so long ago.

'It was a little sad that day.' Again the image of Lorane came to mind, but I just erased it from my mind and turned all my attention to Syl, who was still waiting for me to say something.

"Ah, sorry, I was thinking about some things."

"Don't worry, sometimes it does." She is such a cute and gentle girl, I want to take her cheeks and squeeze with all my strength, but it would end up hurting her, better not to do that.

I think the time has come to do this, so I just started talking to Syl about everything she had to do, it wasn't too tricky, any child could understand that, especially a child who has tried to run away several times.

I told her to go to a good room on the second floor, a room that led to a place where we could reach the exit on the left side of the mansion, or maybe the exit is on the back, I didn't pay much attention to that.

Syl understood everything I said, and since I had removed my invisibility magic, I had to activate it again, and soon after, I started following her around the mansion.

Wherever she went, the maids lowered her head, we even passed Lincy once, and a little nervous she lowered her head to Syl, I think the maids well treat her.

Or maybe if they don't treat her well, she could end up with problems.
###########
After some time walking around the mansion, we arrived at a room that looked like a room but had no bed, it just seemed like a deposit that they kept something, but even being a deposit, it was still spotless.

The employees in this place are efficient, and I don't think I would be able to do a job like this, even in my old world, my housekeeping was always very simple.

After we entered the room, the girl closed the door, being careful that no one looked at her, even though there was no maid nearby, she would be in trouble if that happened.

Well, I guess they can't say that she is having a run if she is on the second floor, they must think "This girl is not too crazy to jump down there." well, she's not that crazy, but I am.

It didn't take me long to pick up the girl while I was still invisible and headed for the window. When I held her in my arms, she almost screamed, but when she remembered it was me, she ended up calming down.

Can you imagine a child carrying another child in his arms? Good thing, I was invisible. That would be very embarrassing.

"Listen, don't be scared, I'm going to jump down there, you won't get hurt, okay?" I had to warn her, and I also took advantage of this situation to look around and see everything that was there.

There was no guard, and there was no exit like a gate, but the wall was there, so it would be easy to fly over it, I just need to be careful that no one sees us.

People on the other side of the wall may also be frightened if a girl flies down from the sky, so I better be careful with that.

"Wait, are you going to throw yourself? Are you crazy?"

"You're talking too loudly, don't worry, here I go." As soon as I said that, I threw myself out the window and onto the floor, of course, I had activated my search magic, and I couldn't see anyone outside.

I also paid a lot of attention downstairs, because some maid could see us through the window, but there was no one there, it seemed like the perfect time for us to get out of here.

And Syl? When I jumped out of the window, she closed her eyes and put her hand over her mouth to hold her cry, and I think I scared her a lot, I'm sorry.

After getting to the ground, then I activated my flight magic and went to the little girl outside the mansion over the wall, again she was scared, but then she relieved when we got to the ground.

Nobody was passing through here, so it was simple, now we must run to the adventurers guild.

 

****

Buy my first volume on amazon ( Edited Version ) : https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08HNGS394

Help me and receive advanced chapter of my all novels: https://www.patreon.com/igorsaw

48