Chapter 161 – Decision.
1.4k 3 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I walked around the city holding Syl's hand, of course, I also met her eyes as soon as she looked at the side where the bodies were, can you imagine she saw the men who worked in her house dead like that?

I don't want her to see what I did too, I don't want her to think that I'm some kind of uncontrolled killer, I think it's best not to let her see everything I did in this city when I left.

"We're almost there, don't worry, okay?" Syl seemed concerned about walking around the city like that, I think I can understand, she is the mayor's daughter or was the mayor's daughter.

People shouldn't like her very much because of her father, or maybe she thinks people don't like her, so she gets scared when she's walking around town like that.

"Hey, you can calm down, nobody will do anything to you, I'm here." Yes, even if they decided to get closer, I would just throw each one away, so she doesn't have to worry about it, she can stay calm while she is with me.

"Okay, I know that you will protect me, I know that." She squeezed my hand even more and then gave me a forced smile, I think it will take a while for her to give a genuine smile.

'But now it's time to enter this inn, I hope Syl is not bothered by the quality of it.' I had arrived at the mansion's door, but I was still a little afraid.

Can you imagine taking a noble girl to a place like this? But I can't take her to the place where her father died anyway, I have to be content with that.

Wait, don't you have a house where the fat man stayed? I think he is no longer in the city, I can just stay there, I think there will be no problems, the mayor is no longer here, and surely no one should live there.

"Listen, Syl, do you know where the house is where your father keeps the guests? Can't we just stay there?" I looked Syl in the eye and asked this, she thought of it as something important, but she couldn't help asking.

"Why can't we stay at this inn? It doesn't seem to be a problem." Syl, I just don't want you to be in a bad place, understand this, the owner of this inn is also strange.

"It's a very old building, I'm afraid to take you inside, what if it collapses?"

"Ehhh? He's not going, you're worrying too much."

"He will, I know he will let's go to the visitors' house, shall we?"

Was this looking like some kind of two-kid argument, or maybe this was two-kid arguing? I think I am acting in a very childish way, but since she wants to stay at the inn, I see no problem.

"Okay, let's go in." I gave up on this discussion, held Syl's hand again, and walked into the inn, I hope this building doesn't collapse, I'm really afraid it will happen.
###########
We went inside the inn and I didn't say anything to the woman at the counter, I had the door key in my storage, so it didn't matter much, it's already paid, so I can stay here without having to talk to her.

We climbed the stairs carefully because of the strange noises she made, Syl seemed to have started to understand the reason for my words when we were outside the inn, the building could collapse.

"That woman is a little weird." Syl also contained her words when saying this, I hope she didn't hear that, just imagine if she is some kind of crazy and decides to attack us during the night?

"Hey, don't say that let's go to the bedroom, it will be dark in a little while." Yes, it had been a whole day since I started doing that "Massacre" but I think everything is fine, time passes faster when we have fun.

We arrived at the room and I took the key out of my storage to open the door.

"Ohh, what kind of magic is this? I've never seen anything like it." The moment I used the storage magic, Syl started to wonder and ask me about it, but I just said it was a secret and opened the bedroom door.

The room was as it was, just a bed of dubious quality, a closet, and a small table to put my things in, or maybe I should call it a desk? I don't know what the best way to call it.

"There's only one bed, so we'll have to sleep together, okay?" I don't see a problem with that, I think it will be enough for both of us to sleep here, we are both very small.

"Okay, I'm really happy to hear that." Ahh, she looked really happy, I'm afraid to sleep with her now, imagine if she tries to do something with me at night? This is going to be a little strange.

'Hey, stop thinking that, she's just a child, she shouldn't even know what this is you're thinking about.' It's true, I'm having strange thoughts, let's just ignore that.

After some time in silence, I started thinking about taking a shower, but I still hadn't tried the bath in this inn, there was a door in my room but I still haven't opened it, it's probably the bathroom.

I'm afraid to see the bathroom in this place, imagine if it is some kind of disgusting place? But I want to take a shower, I'm all sweaty.

After all that happened this afternoon, I need a shower, I think I'll have to risk taking a shower right here, come on.

I walked to the bathroom door carefully, and opened it at once, to my surprise it was a decent bathroom.

"What are you doing? You look weird."

"Just ignore this, shall we take a shower?" I gave a nervous smile and then walked into the bathroom.

 

****

Help me and gain advanced chapters: https://www.patreon.com/igorsaw

Buy the edited version ( volume 1 ) on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08HNGS394

45