Chapter 173 – Stable.
1.2k 2 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We entered the mansion without worry, some people who passed by the street were surprised with me entering the mansion of the mayor without caring about anything, I hope they don't try to do the same.

I think they would think twice before trying to get in here, but just to make sure I ended up closing the gate and locking it, I will only open it when Lincy arrives with his father, I hope it doesn't disturb anyone.

After locking the gate I took the key with me, put it in the storage, and moved on, Syl just chuckled but didn't say anything, so I was also quiet and just kept going.

I opened the door of the mansion and many maids who continued to work looked at me in surprise, but soon returned to their jobs, and some seemed afraid of me, I think that hasn't changed.

"Let's talk to Lutz before taking the carriage, taking it without warning would be a problem."

"Truth."

He's already allowed me to take the carriage, but I think it's not a good idea to take it without saying anything, I also need to say goodbye to him before I leave, I can't leave without doing this.

I also have to make it clear that I want this different city when I come back here, I have no idea when I'm going to do this, but I will definitely come back here someday, as I will need to open a store.

'I didn't even open my first store and I'm already thinking about new franchises, maybe I'm a very good merchant?' Positive thoughts flashed through my mind but soon disappeared when I thought about the job it was going to take.

It could be easier to create a store, right? But I just need to work hard, work hard!

The more I thought about trying, the more tired I felt, it was as if my brain and thoughts wanted one thing, but my body wanted something different, how strange.

"Are you alright?" I was distracted but Syl brought me back, when I looked ahead we were already facing the door to Lutz's office, I didn't knock on the door, I just walked in without caring.

I was hearing a familiar voice from inside the room, and when I opened the door I realized that Marcya was inside, apparently, she was helping him with some administration related things.

"You came back, welcome." I was greeted with a greeting from Lutz, but I just went straight to the point: "I'm going to get your carriage, let's go today." He gave a forced smile and replied, "I see."

Well, I don't think I need to explain much, so I walked towards the exit of the room.

'Wait.' But I remembered something important, I need to say goodbye to Marcya, I can't help saying goodbye to such a beautiful woman, I need to make sure that she will remember me when I get back.

"See you, Marcya, I hope to see you soon."

"See you later, I'll wait."

"Hey, why did you say goodbye to her, but you didn't care about me?"

"You are not important."

"How come I am not important?"

I took Syl's hand and left the room without caring, I could hear his voice complaining, but I just ignored it and moved on. Maybe I was too heartless? No, I don't think I need to think about it too much.

"That was incredible, was I holding myself back from laughing?" Syl who was next to me was almost starting to laugh, she was holding on a lot, is she like that just to see him angry and sad?

"Wasn't it? I think I overcame myself now, hahaha." I started to laugh, and right after that Syl broke free and started laughing too, the maids looked at us confused but we didn't care about that.

Now it's time to go to the stable, I don't know how to take care of horses, I hope I don't do anything wrong, in fact, I don't need to do it, now I just need to wait for Lincy to get to his father, after that we will continue our journey.
###########
We went to the stable alone, as Syl already knew where it was, we didn't need the help of a maid for that, the stable was not very big, and outside the carriage was.

It was a big and very beautiful coach, it was even more luxurious than that fat guy's coach, I will feel like a queen if I ride in a coach like that, but I think it's good to feel that way sometimes.

"Have you ever been in that carriage many times?" I asked Syl who was looking at the carriage while he was beside me.

"I walked a few times, but it wasn't many." Well, it's understandable since her father kept her indoors, maybe she used to go to the capital at some point in her life, or maybe when she was very young.

"Well, now let's keep an eye on the gate, then we'll go on our way." We were already prepared for the trip, my things were always in my storage, and Syl's bags were already in here too, we just had to wait for them both to arrive.

We sat inside the carriage to wait for them, there was no bench nearby, so it was the only place I had to sit, even at a great distance, I still managed to see the gate very well, so if they arrived I would know.

We watched the horses too, there were four horses at all, and they all looked healthy and fed, I would like to know who took care of them.

"Do you know who took care of the horses?" I asked Syl.

 

**********

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 183), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

Buy the edited version ( volume 1 ) on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08HNGS394

39