Chapter 174 – Starting the journey.
1.2k 6 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We arrived at the gate and waited for a while, and after a few minutes the two appeared in our view, I unlocked the gate and allowed the two to enter. I took Lincy's father's bags and put them in the storage.

I thought she would be surprised, but he didn't even care about it and moved on, but I wanted to know where he's going, this is the other way around, you idiot.

"You were never here, right? The stable is on the other side, and keep the gate open." I left the gate open for us to pass with the carriage, and then we went towards the stable.

All the way Lincy's father was admiring the mansion and also the garden that existed around the mansion, he certainly never entered here, he is quite entertained by everything he has here.

We arrived at the stable and started to prepare everything, in fact, Lincy and his father were fixing everything, he took care of the horses, he looked very happy while talking to the horse and guided him.

'He seems to be having fun.' Maybe it has a long time that he does not touch a horse, so he is enjoying the moment well, well, he will have all the way to have fun.

"Could you help me out here?" Daniel, who was holding one of the horses by a rope, called me, and then guided me to help him fix the horse in the carriage, I don't really know what it is called, but it is very similar to a saddle, but I'm sure it doesn't it is.

'Well, so much.' I just needed to help him and then we left for Grenrok, and it wasn't long before everything was ready, after I started helping, Lincy also helped and we finished everything very quickly.

The only one who didn’t help was Syl, I think she should have helped too since she’s my height, we’re both children, you should think about it better, guys Daniel.

Of course, I wouldn't say that out loud, so I was quiet while he made the last adjustments to the carriage. I looked at the mansion's windows and noticed that some maids were looking at us.

Some were waving a happy face, but another was with a face of pure hatred, it looked like they were going to throw a brick out of the window in my direction, I think we better get out of here quickly.

"All ready?" I asked Daniel hoping for a good answer.

"Yes, are we leaving now? Or do you want to wait until tomorrow? Lunchtime is coming, so-"

"Let's go now, we'll eat on the way." I didn't even let him finish his sentence, I'm really looking forward to that.

"Okay, so please come up." First I helped Syl to get on the carriage and I got on right after that, Lincy climbed right behind me, and then his father took control of the direction of the carriage, I think that's it.

He looked a little uneasy as he held the rope he used to control the horses, but soon he started to somehow make the horses walk. I thought he needed to hit the horses or something, but I think I was wrong.

'So this is where my next trip begins? "I'm going back to my old city, and I have these girls here with me, I don't think it will be as boring as traveling alone with a fat man in a carriage.

We walk around the outside of the mansion in rust, will it not affect the garden or the grass? Well, if the carriage was in here, I don't think it will affect anything.

We arrived at the gate in no time. Lincy got out of the carriage to close the gate right after we left, I left the key at the gate, I hope they don't forget to get the key later, I don't want any news that the mansion has been broken into.

After closing the gate, she climbed into the carriage again and we continued on our journey, but as it was time for lunch, I took some food out of my storage and gave it to everyone.

'Shit, it's ending.'

I had already eaten these bread so much that I was running out, I'm afraid it won't last the whole trip, maybe I will have to hunt on the way, but I'll see that later, the most important thing now is to celebrate.

Because I'm coming home!
###########
The start of the trip was very calm, Lincy's father seemed confident in what he was doing, and he was doing everything very well, the carriage was moving smoothly down the road.

We had already eaten, so we were not hungry all afternoon, but when it started to get dark everyone started to get hungry again, I even managed to hear Lincy's belly snoring.

I still had some food in my storage, so I gave her bread to eat before dinner, I was worried that she would starve on the way. I'm just kidding, but I didn't want to make her hungry.

"Do you intend to stop now? It is already night, we need to prepare." Lincy's father said as he continued to drive the carriage.

I looked out and realized that the sun was already going down, I think we had better stop now, we were a long way from the city, and the first day of the trip had also passed.

'I think we made it to Grenrok in 3 days.' I don't remember how long it took the last time, but if we continue at this pace we can get there really fast, but for that, we need to let the horses rest.

"Okay, find a good place to stop the carriage, we also need to give the horses water and food."

Of course, I had brought water and food for the horses, Lincy's father helped me with this, I couldn't make the horses hungry, right?

"I'm going to look for a more open place to make a camp, it's also getting cold." True, it wasn't so cold last time, but this time it was quite cold.

I took a blanket that was in my storage and used it together with Lincy and Syl, we were all close together, it felt so good that I could sleep now, but I think it's better not to do that.

I remember seeing coats that looked like winter clothes in Syl's closet and also in the clothing store I went to last time, maybe it's a good idea to buy one, I'll need it sometime.

It would be nice to have one now, but I didn't buy one, so it makes no difference to think about it now.

Syl must have some in her suitcase, I'll talk to her later, it would be nice if she wore a coat like that, she is very young and fragile, so she better wear it.

But now is not the time to think about it, the carriage was stopping and we needed to set up our camp.

 

*******

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 184), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

Buy the edited version ( volume 1 ) on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08HNGS394

41