Chapter 179 – Bandits’ carriage?
1.1k 3 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I kept waiting for the carriage to approach, of course, I continued to keep my drone active to watch them closely all the way, but they showed no suspicious attitude, the only suspicious thing was their appearance.

Judging people by appearance may be a little bad, but there is no way not to judge these men, they look very bad, they look very much like a group of bad guys, but I hope they are not.

Usually, I like to battle and kill bandits and monsters, but now that I'm in front of those two girls, I'm not in the mood to do that, I don't want to look like a bad person.

If I kill all these men in some brutal way, they would surely be afraid of me, so I don't want to fight anyone. I can lose my grip and end up doing something stupid, like a shower of blood.

'Well, but it would be fun to do another shower of blood.' That same feeling that I felt that day started to take over my body, the feeling that pleasure and desire to kill these men.

But of course, I can't attack them without being sure of anything.

'Wait, but I wasn't going to control myself?' Forget it, I can't kill them, I just need to arrest them, right? I need to control this desire to have fun, I have to act like a normal person.

A person who would not kill someone smiling and make a bloody rain in front of a child, I have to act like that type of person.

"Okay, here they are." It took them a while to arrive, their carriage was slower than a normal carriage, but also, those horses don't look well, I think they're hungry.

They also don't care for horses, but that despicable human being.

The carriage approached little by little, and my drone continued to follow them, and so far they had made no move. I could only see a few men looking at our carriage with a smile.

It didn't take long for them to notice me a little further back and in the middle of the road, and of course, some men were already licking their lips, I think they are that kind of people, perverts who are attracted to children.

Who am I to judge? But now is not the time to think about it, let's see what happens now, they may just be looking, they may be doing nothing.

After a while, their carriage passed our carriage and they just looked, said nothing, and did nothing, I thought they would not say anything until they reached my side.

I was able to hear only one phrase from inside the carriage.

"Stop the carriage, let's have some fun, there are a lot of women here." Actually, there is only one woman, the other two are children, didn't you realize that? Or are you blind?

"Yes, this girl is in the middle of the road for some reason, go there and get her first."

"But do you think that is weird? Why would this girl be here if that man is in the carriage?"

"I have no idea, but go and get her, everyone can get out of the carriage now, we have work to do." I think this was the leader of the group since he was apparently giving orders to all the men.

"I think it's not a good idea, this girl is strange, look at the way she looks at us." I was looking at them normally, maybe I let some of my bloodthirst leaks?

No, there is no such thing.

"Wait, are you scared of a child? Go do your job, and everyone goes towards that carriage."

I think the time has come to do my job, they shouldn't have stopped, I wish I didn't have to kill anyone today, but I was nervous for some reason, maybe it's because they are close to attacking two friends?

I'm not sure, but controlling myself is going to be a little difficult now.
##########
As soon as they got close, I activated body reinforcement magic on my entire body, this time I wouldn't use a blade to finish them off, if I wouldn't make a guy, I can finish them off with just my hands.

Some of them were holding swords and other knives, but even if they hit me they would just rip my clothes off, but I think that is too much for me.

The first one I attacked was the man who came directly towards me, I didn't even wait for him to come near me, with all my speed I went towards me and thrown several punches in his belly.

I almost started shouting "Well, well, well" but I controlled myself a little, in seconds the man was already lying on the ground, with the strength I used here, he may already be dead, his organs may have burst.

"Shit, she took him down with just one attack." Some of the men who were heading towards the carriage decided to return to help their friend, but as soon as they started to approach, I already attacked them with all my speed.

There were three men, the first one I just kicked in the side of his waist and made him roll some better away, I could feel the bones in his ribs breaking on my foot, it was a satiating feeling.

The other man who was coming was a little scared, but I managed to swing his sword, but with just one movement, his sword passed me without touching me. Actually, it gave that impression, but all I did was avoid the attack.

As soon as I dodged his attack, the other man was also attacking me, so that he couldn't do anything, with just one movement I grabbed his arm with the sword and twisted it all over, I even thought his arm was going to be pulled out.

The other man who had attacked me before had already recovered himself, so he tried to attack me again, but I just went after him in an instant, jumped up and grabbed his head, and hit him in the face with my strength.

I swear I felt his skull being shattered in my hand, I think I just killed him instantly.

"So, that was fun, but now I need to hurry." I didn't want to stay long, as three more men are approaching the carriage, so I arrived at the man I had just broken my arm with, and I just kicked him in the belly.

It was just a simple attack, but it worked to erase it right away.

'This body reinforcement is very good, I should use it more often, I also need to use my hands more to fight, let's take this as training.'

Now let's get this over with, you're not going to touch anyone here.

In just one push with my feet, I was already beside the three men.

 

*******

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 189), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 
42