Chapter 180 – Safe.
1.1k 4 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as I approached them, their boss jumped away and the two men stepped in front of them, they are really loyal to their boss, what a pity that they will die for such an idiotic reason.

"Don't let her touch me, did you see what they did to them?" He said as he pointed at the bodies of the men who were lying everywhere, I could see that he was scared.

And of course, the men in front of me were also very scared, they were almost shitting their pants, I was having fun while watching this, but I need to do something.

I wanted to go all out for them, but the moment I looked back, I saw Lincy and Syl looking at me through the carriage window, I don't think it's a good time to make a bloody shower.

"I'll go easy on you for them, you better be grateful." I put a sarcastic smile on my face and waited for some reaction from them, it is clear that bad guys like that will have some reaction when they are mocked.

"How is it? You have no idea who I am, come on, kill her soon." Who had a reaction was their boss who was in the back, he is a coward and still wants to argue, it is a bit comical.

But before I could say anything else, I saw two swords coming my way, and what did I do? I decided to play a leading role in the genre Isekai, activated my body reinforcement to the limit, and held the sword of the two men.

As soon as the swords were approaching, I heard a shout from Syl behind me, but the moment she saw that I had held both swords, she started screaming in support.

You know, it makes me a little embarrassed, but it also makes me very happy.

"Shit."

"Boss, what do we do? This girl is very strong."

"You haven't even done anything yet, keep attacking, idiots." Did they assume I was strong just because I held their sword without cutting myself? Well, it makes sense, I think their boss is being the most stupid right now.

But they did not dare to answer, they just started to attack with all the forces they could, with their swords, punches, kicks, but all I did was to avoid all attacks, it felt like I was dancing in the middle of the road.

'The time has come to stop the game.' I think I've played with them for a long time, let's get this over with.

I stopped dodging his attacks and created an ice sword, but this time I made it as strong as possible, and of course, also as sharp as possible, I think I can cut anything with that sword.

Even though it is made of ice, it is still a very strong sword.

'Well, let's do a movie scene now, let's do this.'

I ran towards the men holding my sword, I could see their fearful faces, but they did not have their swords in balance towards me, and what did I do?

I swung my sword several times on the swords of the two men, the next scene was as if I were inside a manga, several pieces of the men's swords flying in the air, it looked like it was in slow motion.

As soon as they realized I was without their swords, the men almost started to cry but started to attack using their fists, I just undid my sword and finished them both with multiple punches in the thread and the belly.

Their boss was watching from a distance, I got a little distracted in this battle, he might as well have gone to the carriage and done something, but I very much doubt that he would be able to do that.

You know, if they touched a finger on those girls, I wouldn’t hold on, and we’d really have a blood shower on that road, but since he was nice, I can just break some bones.

I started walking towards their boss, just missing him, but as soon as I started approaching, he started to shake all over, imagine the scene of a man with almost two meters shaking with fear.

"Don't come near, you monster."

"Do you attack a carriage with two little girls and I am the monster? Are you an idiot?"

I'm right here, I'm not a monster, I just protected the girls from my future harem, or rather, my friends.
#########
It was very easy to arrest that man, in a short time I was already with him trapped with a large amount of earth, I formed a stream of the earth around him, but of course, before that, I took out his sword and also hit him a little.

I didn't want to leave him unconscious, I think it would be a good idea to talk to him a little, maybe I'll find out why he attacked us, maybe it's someone's order.

But I very much doubt it, it is probably just bandits who decided to attack the carriage at random, but I'm sure he will tell me if something is wrong, he doesn't want to die.

'Well, he will die anyway.' But it is better not to say anything to him, so he will tell me everything.

"Stay in the carriage, I'm going to have a conversation with this guy here." The two girls were about to leave the carriage, but I asked them to stay inside, and of course, before starting the conversation, I also arrested the other bandits.

It wouldn't be cool if someone got up and attacked the carriage, although I think most of them are already dead.

But now it's time for the conversation.

"So, can we talk for a while?" I approached while creating the sword in my hand, I could see the sweat running down the man's face, he is very scared, I think I can understand.

"What do you want? I have nothing to say, just let me go."
"Calm down, I just need to know if you're working for someone, and you know what will happen if you lie, right?" I put the tip of my sword around his neck, again an anime scene.

"I swear, I'm not working for anyone, please, I let myself go."
He continued to deny that he was working for someone, and he didn't seem to be lying, what a bore, I thought this was some plan by that fat man or that old woman, but I was wrong.

"Okay, I believe you."

"Then let go of me."

"Of course not, I will leave you there."

"Please, I will be eaten alive if I stay here, it won't be long before I stay the night."

"Good luck."

I just left him screaming as he struggled to get away and walked towards the carriage, they are sure to be eaten by monsters if no one shows up here, well, at least I didn't kill them in front of the girls.

'Even though I think some of them died instantly.'

 

 

*******

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 190), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

42