Chapter 181 – Arriving at Grenrok.
1.2k 3 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Are you sure it's good to leave them there? They are going to die or they can run away." When I arrived at the carriage, Lincy's father was surprised and also confused, he wanted to know if I was really going to leave those men there.

Well, I see no reason not to leave them there, there's no way to carry them to Grenrok and put them in prison or something, so it's best to leave them there until they are eaten alive or caught by guards, I don't know.

"Yes, no problem, they won't be able to escape and no problem if they die, right?" I smiled at Lincy's father, and the only thing he did was swallow and turn around to continue the journey.

"That was so cool, you took them out with a punch." As soon as I sat down next to Syl she started praising me over and over, I must say that I am happy but also a little embarrassed about it.

Lincy, on the other hand, she remained silent and said nothing, but sometimes she would smile when she looked at me, maybe she liked my presentation too, but it is better not to ask what she thought.

"So, let's continue the trip, I hope there will be no more bandits, I swear this time I will kill each one of them if others appear."

I didn't want to face bandits on this trip anymore, I already had difficulties to hold myself against the first group, if I face another group for sure I will kill them all instantly.

"You are a little scary at times." Lincy's father who had remained silent said that, well, I must say that he is right.

I just kept quiet and didn't say anything, but I think I understand why he found me a little scary at times.

I also scared Cibely and the other girls the first time they saw me fight, I think they only accepted me because I helped them, otherwise they would have gradually withdrawn from me.

Or maybe not, I feel like I was friends with them before helping them, I must be thinking too much, we had known each other for a while before that happened, they were only scared when I met them, but then they treated me normally.

Well, that's why they became my first close friends after Emily, they weren't afraid of me and they are fun, I really want to see them again, I want to hug those three girls with all my strength.

'If I do that I might end up breaking them in half, better not to do that.'

"Hey, dad, don't say that ... Well, she can be scared at times, but she helped me and is also very cute." Lincy held my cheek and started to squeeze it, weren't you still until now? It should have stayed that way.

"Yeah, she's not scary." Syl who was beside me also said that.

Guys, he was just kidding, you don’t need to take all of this so seriously, you could stay quiet, I didn’t even answer him, didn’t you see?

"Okay, I think I understand what he means, let's go on with the trip, okay?"

Right ~~

Syl was the first to say that in that cute voice, then saw Lincy say, "Okay." She didn't seem to have forgiven what her father said, wow, do you love me that much?

Sometimes there is a harem, I mean, a group of friends is a little complicated, but I love it.
########
After leaving the men behind, no one spoke about them anymore and we continued a peaceful journey, it was as if that had never happened. We still had two more days of travel, but we passed them smoothly.

We did camp as usual and we ate wild boar meat, it was two very good camps and I had a lot of fun since I managed to talk a lot with Lincy and Syl, it was a good experience.

I don't think we've ever talked so much, not even in the other camps. They were very excited to talk about Grenrok, they wanted to know everything about it, it seems that Lincy never left his city, but Syl has already left a few times, but even so, she was very curious.

Well, I just said that it is a little big city and that it also has a lot of nice people, besides that my friends live here. When I said that they were very anxious to meet my friends.

Will they be disappointed when they see them? Those three are a little strange at first, they look like a group of dangerous Onee-sans, I hope they are not afraid.

And after a long time, we were finally able to see the Grenrok wall.

The girls were very surprised when the wall appeared in their visions, Syl does not seem to have remembered that a wall could be so high, and Lincy had never seen one like this, Mephey's wall was so low that it was even dangerous for those who lived there...

"So do you live here?" Lincy asked.

"I haven't lived here for a long time, I lived in the capital most of my life." Of course, I was lying, I lived in the middle of nowhere inside a mansion, but there's no reason to talk about it.

"Lucky you, I always lived in Mephey, it was always a very small town." It seems that she was never so poor, but she was always very small, I think I understand her.

"You will be even more surprised when you enter the city," I said to Lincy while smiling.

And that's when we heard the voice of Lincy's father saying, "Let's get ready to enter the city, but first we have to talk to the guards."

When I looked out the window I noticed the guards surrounding the carriage, and among them was Sierg, yes, the one who kept treating me like a little girl, it seems that he is taking care of the entourage today.

 

*******

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 191), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

41