Chapter 184 – Reunion.
1.2k 1 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as I opened the letter, the first thing I realized was that Emily's handwriting was very beautiful, I must say it was much more beautiful than mine, and of course, I could understand everything.

I never asked myself how I could understand everything that is written on the plates, but it was almost automatic, it is as if I had lived here for years and language and writing had already become my main language.

I still remember how to write in my old language, which was English but I still don't see the need to use it, and I don't even need to do that. I thank the god who brought me here for making me able to understand everything.

But now is not the time to thank you for that, I need to read Emily's letter to forget about all the problems, I'm sure it is a letter of thanks and also a warning letter, in case it tells you how your life is in the capital.

***

Hello, how are you, Lara? Here everything is very well, I would like to thank you for always sending the money, this is helping us a lot, so I don't need any more work and I can stay with my parents.

My father is as always, being a quiet person and also with health problems, even if they are not as serious as my mother was.

Have my mother? She is happier than ever, I think that even before she got sick she was so energetic, even though she felt a little bad for not being able to thank you before you left, but still, she asks me to thank you every day.

Of course, I will not tell her that we will be living with you in a while, I do not know if she will accept it, but I believe she will be very happy since you are the person who helped her and continues to help today.

But changing the subject a little, I know you're wondering about that man who kidnapped me last time, well, nothing unusual happened here while you were gone, it was like it never happened.

Maybe you were right to walk away so as not to harm me, since they stopped caring about me, but still, I wanted you by my side as before, this will happen soon, right?
I hope to see you soon, I miss you a lot.

Emily.

***

Just by reading this letter I already felt much calmer, it was as if that hatred that I was feeling was thrown all out of my body and stayed in the way, I'm glad I decided to read this letter, now I can resolve everything calmly.

I guided Lincy's father through the city to Clara's inn, which was where I was staying before I left, I think she will accept me there again, but I didn't renew my stay before leaving, it can be complicated.

It didn't take long for us to get to that inn, it wasn't an old inn like Mephey's, but it was a quality inn.

As there were always people eating inside the inn, it had been a long time, so it was almost time for dinner, so it's normal for people to be eating.

As soon as I opened the door, and I looked around, Clara, who was carrying a tray with some dishes, noticed me and shouted: "You came back, I'm happy to see you" With a big smile on her face while serving one of the tables.

You know, it’s not good to yell at customers like that, have a little education, it’s not enough just seeing me naked and being a pervert, now you’re also treating customers that way? What a hopeless girl.

But leaving the jokes aside, I complimented her and entered the inn together with Syl and Lincy who were beside me, Lincy's father stayed outside to take care of the carriage, he said that it would not be a good idea to leave the horses alone.

I don't think anyone would steal a carriage in the middle of the city, but I'll let him do it any way he wants.
"So you arrived, and who are these girls?" Clara, who had finished serving customers, went behind the counter to serve us.

"This is Syl, and she's Lincy, it was two girls I met during my trip."

"I see, so now you're kidnapping girls out there, interesting."

"Wait, it doesn't cause any misunderstandings, you should already know that I am not well regarded in this city."

"Of course I do, and I think you'd better explain yourself."

"Well, of course, I didn't do any of that, but I'm still going to fix this, I need a room for three, do you have it?"

"I only have a room with two beds and another with a spare bed, how will it be?" This is perfect, I can put Lincy's dad in one room alone and be with the other girls in the other room.

"I'm going to have the two rooms, I'm going to have these girls in the room with two beds, and her father is going to sleep in the other room," I said as I pointed my finger at Lincy.

After doing some calculations, Clara said: "Let's see, then it will be 3 copper coins without a meal, and 6 copper coins with a meal." This is more expensive than I remembered.

"Wasn't it cheaper?"

"Well, the twin room is a little more expensive, and you're going to have three people in it, so I need to charge a little more for the meal."

"I understand." I'm not going to discuss much it, so I just gave her a few silver coins, in all, there were four silver coins.

Lincy's dad wouldn't be here for long, but I need to stay a few days with the girls here, so I gave him some silver coins to pay for a few days of our stay.

"Her father will be here for a maximum of two days, so after that use the rest of the money to pay only for our stay, when you need more money tell me."

"Okay, I'll take you to your rooms."

"Wait a minute, I have a horse carriage outside, what should I do?"

"You can ask the guild to take care of this, I think they can take care of it for you, it will only cost a little money."

"Of course, it would cost something, so take them up to the bedroom, I'll save the carriage, and then I'll be back."

"Okay, I'll be waiting, come on girls."

"Behave yourself," I said as I turned to leave the inn, Syl looked a little worried but didn't say anything, just went ahead and went up the stairs, Lincy didn't look worried, just acted normally.

And there we go again to that guild, I hope there are fewer people there.

 

*******

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 194), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

38