Chapter 185 – Norm.
1.1k 2 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before long we were at the door of the adventurers guild, Lincy's father stayed inside the carriage since he was driving her, and I went inside the guild to talk to Suzan, I wanted to see if she was still here.

We left in a little while, so she'll probably be here, but if she isn't, I can talk to another receptionist or the guild master himself, I just want to get this over with quickly.

Many people were still in the guild, but most of them were just having fun, they weren't delivering their missions or taking on new missions, they were just drinking and talking to each other.

They should shut down the guild at night as nobody does missions at this time, so these drunken idiots won't stay here, but that should give them money, so they won't stop these guys from staying here.

'Well, whatever.' I joined the guild while ignoring everything around me and went straight to the guild desk, as I thought, Suzan was still there, but at the moment I was serving someone else.

The people within the guild seemed so amused and drunk that they didn't even care or see me there again, and I thank you for that.

"Suzan, can I have a little chat with you?" I know it's not cool to disrupt her work like that, but the sooner I solve it, the better it will be for me.

"Sorry, I'm hiding. Norm, can you handle this for me?" Suzan said to the other receptionist who was at her side, it is the same receptionist who stopped her last time, I never saw her here.

"Sure," Norm replied with a smile.

She smiled a little strange, in fact, she is naturally very strange, besides that hair that I never saw here in this world, a hair with two different colors. His hair was short and completely black but had a few streaks with a lighter color, it was strange.

I don't remember there being anything to dye hair in this world, so your hair is naturally like that, I don't think I've ever heard anyone talking about people with two different hair colors.

Besides, she was very tall, and her eyes were a little red in color, she was a beautiful appearance, but also a little unusual for me, but I shouldn't judge people by their appearance.

'But aside from that, your chest is very small.' I thought that women like her in this world only had big breasts, I was wrong, her breasts are just a little bigger than mine.

Wait, can I really worry about that?

"So, how can I help?" When I realized, Norm was already in front of me while leaning forward and asking this with a smile, I almost jumped back with that, it scared me.

"I just want to keep the carriage with the horses for a while, can you take care of that?"

"Sure, where's the carriage? If there's someone to take it to the stable, even better."

"It's out there, and yes, there is someone to do it, but what is the value?"

"It's just two copper coins a day."

I must say this is cheaper than I thought it would be, so I paid it without thinking twice, handed her four copper coins. I'm glad I made so much money when I saved Cibely and the girls, but that money won't last long.

"Okay, come on." Norm stepped out from behind the counter and started walking out of the guild with me, where Lincy's father was already waiting while he was still sitting inside the carriage.

I've never seen a stable around here, is there really one?
########
There was a building behind the guild that I had never seen, I had never walked there and it was a surprise to me, inside there was already a carriage with some horses, it was like a stable, but it is in the middle of the city.

The first thing we did was take the carriage inside with the horses and then we took the horses out of the carriage to lock them up somewhere else, where there were food and water for them.

Actually, I didn't help at all, who did all the work was Lincy and Norm's father, I was just watching the two of them do all the work, I think it should have helped, but now whatever.

"All right, you can get the carriage in two days," Norma said with a smile, I was already getting used to her presence, she looked like a very kind girl, even though she was a little strange.

"Okay, we'll be here in two days, now we need to go, let's go," I called Lincy's father and then we went to the inn, Norm stayed behind to lock the building's doors, well, that's her job.

"Are you sure it's a good idea to leave the horses there?"

"Why do you ask? Is it a bad place?"

"I'm not sure, but that woman doesn't seem to have experience in caring for horses, look at her appearance."

In fact, she has the appearance of a noble girl, I can't imagine Norm taking care of horses, even though she is helping Lincy's father get the horses into the building.

"Someone else must do this job, don't worry." I've never had any problems with the guild here, so I think they must have someone to look after the horses or something, Norm shouldn't do that.

Besides, she's a new receptionist, they wouldn't put her to do this kind of work, or I don't think so.

"It doesn't seem like a bad place, this guild, and this city."

"No, I love this city since I got here, and I have a lot of friends here."

"I would like to meet your friends."

"Tomorrow I will go to their house, but I don't know how they would like to receive a man they don't know at their house."

"Hahaha, they sure wouldn't like that."

"It is not?"

 

*******

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 195), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

39