Chapter 186 – Idiot.
1.1k 1 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You took too long," Lincy said when I entered the room, the two of them were sitting on the bed talking, Syl when she saw me came running, and hugged me, I have to be careful for her not so attached to me.

"It didn't take me long, it was fast." I said to Lincy, and then continued, "We had to keep the carriage at the guild, so it took longer than expected, thank goodness that there was a nice girl who helped us."

"Kind girl?" Lincy asked doubtfully, well, she didn't join the guild, so she mustn't have seen Norm.

"Her name is Norm, I think she started working in the guild a short time ago, I don't remember seeing her here before leaving town."

"I understand." Lincy threw herself on the bed and lay on her back, but what a lazy girl, did she even shower before going to bed? I think it would have given her time to do that.

I won't ask, I better go take a shower soon.

I walked towards the bathroom and there was already a bucket with hot water, Clara must have brought the bucket before I arrived, she could have told me when I arrived at the inn.

Lincy's father must have received his bucket too, he didn't even want to say hello to his daughter, he went straight to his room, and Lincy doesn't seem concerned about his father either, nor did he ask about him.

"Are you going to take a shower? I want to, too." As soon as I went into the bathroom and started to undress, Syl opened the door with all her strength while saying this, Lincy who was lying on the bed got up quickly to look at me.

"I will close the door." I felt a slightly dangerous look from Lincy, so I pulled Syl inside and pulled the door.

"Won't Lincy bathe with us? She hasn't cleaned up yet." Syl said while tilting her head a little, you are very cute, but you are very naive, didn't you see the way she looked at us?

I thought she was a person who was easily ashamed of what happened in the carriage, but she was staring at me, thankfully that I was still partially dressed.

"She'll wash up later, don't worry, now take your clothes off," I said as I continued to remove my clothes.

After that it was a peaceful bath together with Syl, nothing could go wrong with just two little girls taking a shower together. I helped her wash and Syl helped me wash, it was a very good shower.

I miss Cibely's breasts a little bit, but I think it's better not to mention this to anyone, I hope I can shower with her soon, I hope she doesn't run away from me again.

"How are you? You are smiling too much."

"I'm fine, I was just thinking about a friend's breasts."

"A friend's breasts?" Syl was looking at me with a pitying look, she must be thinking that I am a horrible person.

"No, about a friend."

"I see, thinking about a friend." She wasn't convinced, aren't you a very smart girl for your age? Not satisfied, she asked, "How's your friend? Besides her breasts are big." Syl looked a little frustrated.

"She is ashamed very easily, it is fun to do a little bullying with her, and she is also beautiful." I just told the truth, I love doing a little Bullying with Cibely, she is ashamed very easily, so it's fun.

"I understand." Syl smiled at me, and said, "I hope you know her."

"I'm taking you to meet her and my other friends tomorrow, don't worry." I put my hand on Syl's head.

"HEY, YOU'RE NOT TAKING IT TOO LONG? YOU'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING Weird, ARE YOU?" As soon as our conversation ended, Lincy started knocking on the door, I think we stayed too long in the shower.

And you can't say that two kids are doing something weird, you weird girl, that's wrong.
#######
It was a quiet night after that, Lincy took his bath without much trouble and we slept soundly all night, it was a very good night for me since I was sleeping with Syl, we could hug and it was very cozy.

The next morning Lincy looked a little bad, so we left her resting in bed and went down to breakfast, she was probably just tired from the trip, so I decided to let her rest for a while.

I also promised to bring her coffee to the room, and that's what I did.

After coming down and greeting Clara, I met Lincy's father who was already awake and drinking coffee, we talked for a while and decided he would leave tomorrow, and of course, I would hire some adventurers to take him to his city.

He can't go alone to another city in a carriage like this, he will end up dead in the middle of the road or maybe just stolen, but it is not good to let that happen, so I promised to hire good adventurers to take him.

He was satisfied with this, it seems that he was already used to traveling only with adventurers in a carriage, and never had any problems with it.

Of course, he was also wondering about Lincy, but I just said that she was tired and decided to stay in the room, also said that he didn't have to worry that I would take good care of her, he just agreed with that and didn't mention it anymore.

After a long conversation, I took a tray of food and took it to the room, Syl was begging to help me, but I didn't need to help just to load a tray, so I took it alone.

Toc ~~

Toc ~~

"Lincy? Are you awake? I brought your coffee." I called no one else answered.

"Syl, open the door."

"It's all right." It looked like there was something really wrong with her, maybe she wasn’t just tired? I should have looked at it a little better before going down.

As soon as the door opened, I quickly entered while holding that tray that was almost the size of my arms in my hand, Lincy was there, sitting on the bed while reading something, it was a book I had never seen.

"You bastard, answer me, you made me worried." I placed the tray on the bed and pulled the book out of her hand.

Ahhh ~~

Lincy gave a scream of fright and then smiled at me, I was in the mood to punch her in the face, leaving me worried for no reason like that, this is not done.

"Answer me next time."

"Okay, hehe."

"Don't laugh, I'm annoyed."

"You get easily annoyed."

"You are looking for this." I jumped on top of her on the bed and started messing up her hair, but the only thing she managed to get her to laugh about.

"Hahaha, stop that angry little girl, don't touch my hair like that, it will be difficult to fix it later"

Syl was on the side laughing too, sometimes it's good to have fun, but don't do this to me again, you worried me.

 

*******

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 195), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

34