Chapter 187 – What a stupid thing.
1.2k 5 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Okay, let's stop this, eat fast so we can get out," I said to Lincy while I was fixing my clothes, after all those games my clothes got all messed up.

It is not that kind of joke, do not think nonsense, but I think you understand what I meant.

"Where are we going?" She asked while putting some food in her mouth, I would be grateful if you didn't talk with your mouth full of food, but I better not care about that now.

Who am I trying to kid? I've done that a lot, so I can't judge her at all.

"Didn't I say yesterday that we were going to visit some friends?"

The day finally came to visit Cibely, I don't know if they know I'm already in town, but I hope they don't know, making a surprise will be fun.

If they knew that I arrived, maybe they would have come to the guild or the inn, so I imagine that they have no idea that I arrived here, especially with two girls.

"I do not remember this," Lincy replied.

I almost started fighting with her for not remembering, but then I remembered that I had said this only to Syl when we were taking a shower. I'm really an idiot, I should have been talking to Lincy.

"Sorry, I only spoke to Syl, but I was planning on going to my friends' house today, and I wanted to take you to introduce them."

"So are you going to visit those friends? You told me about them, but I didn't think we were going to visit them on the first day."

"You know, I have a great affection for them. We haven't known each other for that long, but we are already very close."

"I hope you are not as close as I think."

"You idiot, we're not that close."

"What?" Syl who was standing next to us was confused by what Lincy had just said, but I just told her to forget about it and not think about it, she is not of age-appropriate to know about these things.

But this Lincy is really an idiot, how did she conclude that I had this kind of relationship with my friends? I know I said that we are close, but our relationship is far from being so.

It's okay that we showered together once, but that's it, okay?

"Okay, I'm going to finish eating and we're going." Lincy seemed curious to meet my friends, I hope they get along, but I think there will be problems if they meet.

I think with Lincy's personality, those girls are going to like her a lot, or maybe Cibely doesn't like her very much, because of her personality, but Eleonor is going to love being together with Lincy.

Both look perverted and are also fun.

And after a long wait, for Lincy to finish eating, she finished and got ready for us to leave. She was getting too dressed up, should I tell her that this date is not with famous people or something? They're just adventurous.

I think she just wants to make a good first impression, and I'm not going to stop her from doing that. As for Syl, she was smiling all the time and also seemed very curious, she really wanted to meet my friends.

Well, during the trip I talked a lot about them, it's understandable.

"Okay, are we going?" I called the two girls, Syl was already by my side and Lincy was still dressing up a little more.

"Let's go fast, Lincy, you don't have to dress up that much."

"They are your precious friends, of course, I need to dress up like this."

"Look, they are not as you think, they will not care about that, they are just adventurers like me."

"I understand, but I still want to get ready."

"Enough." I took Lincy's arm and pulled her out, I can't imagine she was a girl who cared so much about looks. She was always very tidy, but this is too much for me.
#######
After we left the inn, Lincy and Syl started walking around town, and I was just following them. Before they didn't get to explore much, so they were taking the opportunity to do that now.

Well, I can't stop them from doing that, we still have all day until I go to the girls' house, it's okay that I want to see them as soon as possible, but still, it's better to let them have some fun.

It was very cute to see the two together, they walked around the stalls, looking at the stores, they even looked like mother and daughter, and I was just watching from a distance, I didn't want to disturb their fun.

'I'm going to enjoy being here and buy some things.' I was spending a lot of money, but it was necessary to do that now, because my food was over, in this case, the food was ready.

I always had those loaves with me for an emergency, so it's nice to have some in my storage.

I left the two of them walking together and started to stop by some stalls to buy some things, bought bread and also some sweets that I had never tasted before.

It looked like stuffed cookies, but it didn't taste like it, it was like I was eating an orange-flavored cake, and it was very tasty. There might be some of those chocolate flavors.

The only ones I could find were orange flavor and also living flavor, they were all very delicious, I could easily get addicted to it, but I put some in a small package for Lincy and Syl and kept some inside my storage.

This can work as a dessert, if I can't find a way to prepare my sweets soon, I will need to come back here, it is better to keep this place in my mind.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Syl approached and Lincy appeared shortly after, saying: "It is very beautiful here, I haven't been looking at some stores in a while and I had fun like that."

"I'm not doing anything, just watching you." But after answering Syl's question, I continued, "I'm glad you're enjoying it here for you." I handed the sweets to the two girls.

They started to eat those sweets with a smile on their face, it is very good to live calmly like that, I hope I don't have to take someone's head off for a while.

But before I could realize, the image of that fat man appeared in my mind, I still have to resolve this, right? I had even forgotten, but now it's explained why some people look at me.

Since when did I become so famous? There isn't even a picture of me out there, how can everyone recognize me like that? What a stupid thing.

 

*******

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 197), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

40