Chapter 190 – She can’t cure this.
1.1k 4 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Didn't I tell you not to tell her anything?"

"But listen, Cibely, isn't it good for her to know what's going on? She can help you if necessary."

"Eleonor, she can't help me, you know that it's not as easy as it looks, don't think that this is a simple disease that can be cured with magic, you know?"

Can't they understand that I'm not well? And that it cannot be cured with magic alone? But what is this that I have? Is it just trauma? But I don't remember having it right after I left that place, it all started later.

I don't know for sure how I'm going to fix this, but I don't want Larissa to take care of all this for me, I need to overcome this alone, I will feel useless if I keep asking her for help like this.

I was very surprised when she appeared, and of course, I was also very happy, how could I not be happy after seeing her again after so long? But I was just concerned that she noticed something strange.

Of course, the way I acted, she certainly noticed something, but I preferred to think that she didn't notice anything, so I can be calmer.

"Listen, I think it's also a good idea to talk to her about it." Wait, Clevina, don't you also understand that I don't want to do this? Why don't these girls care what I think?

"Please, just don't say anything to her, I'll think about what to do alone, you just need to do this." I pleaded with the two of them to make sure they wouldn't say anything, even though I know I can't confine it 100%.

"Haaa, you are really incomprehensible, I thought the first person you would ask for help would be her since you like her so much, but I understand."

"Wait, I don't like her that much."

"I know, of course, you don't like it, but I understand, I won't say anything, but if for some reason you don't get better or even start to get worse, I'm not going to hold back, do you understand?" Eleonor did seem confident that Larissa could help with that.

Well, none of us know what's going on, and we have no contact with any doctors, and of course, it would be a little expensive if you make an appointment with a doctor in that city.

But I also asked you not to spend money on it, I must be some kind of idiot, I could be fine now if before Larissa arrived I had an appointment with a doctor.

"What about you, Clevina?"

"Okay, I don't say anything, but if something happens to you, I will definitely tell you."

"A question, why would you tell her, and not force me to go to a doctor who is a professional?" That was a doubt that I had, I just don't want to tell her so I don't feel useless.

But I am not confident that she could cure it.

"Well, you know Larissa, she certainly has contacts that can help you, and I also don't doubt that she will help you in any way, so it's better than going to a doctor," Elenor said with conviction.

"She's right." And Clevina just agreed.

Well, I'm not going to deny that a strong person like her has some important contacts, but I think that healing me is too difficult, she couldn't do something like that, right?

"But that's okay, I just don't want her to be worried about me, and find me useless for being like that, so don't say anything, right? If something happens, the best option is to go to a doctor."

I said what I thought, even though I was strong that way, and managing to heal Clevina, she cannot cure what I have, it is impossible, right?
#######

"You guys took too long, what were you doing?" They had been talking for a long time, but since I hadn't spied anything that was happening, I didn't know what they were talking about, so I'll at least try to ask.

"Nothing much, sorry to be late," Cibely replied first than the two, making them remain silent and without reaction.

Well, it sure is important and it has nothing to do with me, so I can just ignore it, if they need my help they will ask, I will not be too invasive that way.

"But leaving that aside, where were you?" I asked Clevina and Eleonor.

"We were on a mission, but it was a simple mission, and as Cibely was a little tired and we didn't need her help, didn't we, Clevina?"

"Yes."

So this is what happened, it was quite tired, and as it was a simple mission, the two were alone. As if I'm going to believe it, it doesn't even make sense of what she just said.

If Cibely was so tired that way, the two would definitely stay with her to help with whatever is needed, and of course, she wouldn't be running that way when we got here.

But I think it is better not to say anything and just agree with all of that.

"I see, you took so long to arrive that it is time to leave, see you tomorrow at the guild, okay?"

It was already getting quite dark, so we had to go to the inn for dinner and sleep, I have to wake up early tomorrow, go back to my adventurous routine, I need money.

"Got it, give me one last hug before I go." Eleonor hugged me as tightly as he could, Clevina just said goodbye to us with a smile and Cibely? Well, she seemed to be lost in thought, but she still said goodbye to us.

After that, I took Syl's hand and we left the three, and of course, Lincy was right behind us.

We didn't have much of a chance to talk to them, so Lincy was unable to get close to the three, but we will definitely have another opportunity to bring them all together.

"See you tomorrow." I waved at them as I walked away, and they waved back.

I could see on Cibely's face that she was relieved to see him go, well, I hope she's not starting to hate me, that's the only thing I hope.

 

*******

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 200), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

Your favorite will help me <3

34